Letters | Taegyu | Completed

By hazelinlovemay

"Your love letter boy." Where Taehyun sneaks anonymous love letters into Beomgyu's locker. I can't really wr... More

*°:⋆ 1 ⋆:°*
✧༺♥༻∞ 2 ∞༺♥༻✧
✧**✿❀ 3 ❀✿**
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 4 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
♥*♡∞:。.。 5 。.。:∞♡*♥
༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙ ⊹ 6 ⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ 7 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
✼  ҉  ✼ 8 ✼  ҉  ✼
✩•̩̩͙*ೃ 9 *ೃ✩•̩̩͙
𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 10 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ 11 ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃
☆♬○ 12 ○♬☆
ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 13 ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ
»» 14 ««
△▼△ 15 △▼△▼
☆✼★ 16 ★✼☆
⊹ 17 ⊹
✥✤✣ 18 ✣✤✥
✧○ꊞ○ 19 ○ꊞ○✧
❅*⋆⍋ 20 ⍋⋆*❅
o○ 21 ○o
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 22 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙
‿୨ 23 ୧‿
*+ 24 +*
●○●○ 25 ●○●○
❃.✮ 26 ✮.❃
༻∞ 27 ∞༺
▓▓▓▓▓▓ 28 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
*:༅。 29 。༅:*
【☆】★【☆】 30 【☆】★【☆】
⍋*∞ 32 ∞*⍋
✥✤✣ 33 ✣✤✥
o○ 34 ○o
    ҉   ҉   ҉ 35 ҉   ҉   ҉   
ꕥ 36 ꕥ
→ 37 ←
♡֎ 38 ֎♡
⑅ 39 ⑅
:༅。.。༅ 40 :༅。.。༅

*%* 31 *%*

1.3K 90 207
By hazelinlovemay

<3 Okay so I think there will be a smut chapter, next chapter. <3
~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"Hello! What would you like to order today?" One of the waitresses walked over to their table and took out her notepad.

"Can I have the steak, salad, and fruit please?" Joy asked.

The waitress said the order back silently while writing it down.

"Is there anything else?"

"Uh yeah, can I have a salad? With water please?" Beomgyu scratched his head.

The waitress nodded.

"Okay then. Thanks for ordering. We will be back in a few minutes with your drink and about fifteen minutes for the food for you and your girlfriend." The waitress walked off.

Beomgyu nodded.

'Girlfriend? Yeah right.'

After a few seconds of silence Joy spoke up.

"So did you see the post I sent you?"

Beomgyu nodded.

"Isn't it weird?" She asked.

Beomgyu sighed.

"How is it weird?"

Joy shrugged.

"A guy likes you."

Beomgyu nodded.

"Yeah I realize that." He calmly said while playing with the straw.

Joy's eyes widened.

"You're okay with guys liking you?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with guys liking me?" Beomgyu lifted and eyebrow.

"That's gay." Joy blurted.

Beomgyu bit his lip in frustration.

"And what's wrong with being gay? It's not wrong." Beomgyu said.

"It's weird for men to like men." She scoffed

Beomgyu clenched his fists.

"And what if I like men?" Beomgyu asked.

Joy rolled her eyes.

"Well you can't. You're on a date with me right here right now." She stated.

'Well I don't want to be on this stupid date with you right here, right now.' Beomgyu thought.

After a few minutes of silence Joy went back to her phone.

Just then the waitress came back with the food.

"Here you go guys. Enjoy!" She said as she placed the trays onto the table.

The two nodded and the waitress walked away.

"There's something called bisexuality you know." Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"What?" Joy lifted her head.

"It's when you like guys and girls." Beomgyu angrily explained.

Joy dropped her phone onto the table.

"You can't be bisexual. You've never dated one guy. Ever!" Joy argued back.

"That doesn't make a difference if I dated any guys or not." Beomgyu shot.

"Being bisexual is disgusting. Who would you even date?" Joy clutched her phone.

"I don't know!" Beomgyu yelled.

A few of the costumers had turned their heads to look at the argument happening.

"Exactly! So you're not bisexual! Stop making excuses Beomgyu. You can't even ask a guy out!" Joy shouted.

"That's 'cause I never had the courage to ask anyone out, I didn't even want to ask you out in the first place. I just felt bad that you had nobody to talk to." Beomgyu hissed.

Joy's mouth dropped open.

"You're lying." She said.

Beomgyu shook his head in anger.

"No I'm not."

Joy bit her lip as she felt hot tears stream down her face.

"Then what was the point of even talking to me in the first place." She quietly whispered.

Beomgyu stood up.

"Because you weren't a bitch back then." He said walking away.

"Wait!" Joy clutched onto his hoodie sleeve.

"What?" Beomgyu growled.

"How am I going to pay for the food?" She asked wiping away her mascara filled tears.

"You didn't bring money?"

Joy shook her head.

Beomgyu bit his lip and threw Joy his wallet.

"There. Now leave me alone."

Beomgyu stormed out of the restaurant leaving Joy behind with his wallet.

He walked to the nearest bathroom and sat down. Tears ran down his cheeks as he stuffed his face in his knees.

Beomgyu sat in the last stall crying for a good fifteen minutes before pulling out his phone and dialing Taehyun.

"Hello?"

"Hi it's Beomgyu, c-can you pick me up? I'm at the mall. The one we used to always go to remember?"

"Sure, I'm close by so I'll be at the parking lot in like five minutes. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's f-fine."

"Are you crying."

"No."

"Okay. Anyways I'll be there. See you soon Gyu."

"Yep."

Taehyun was the first to hang up and Beomgyu threw his phone across the bathroom floor and sighed.

He stood up and dusted himself before picking up his phone and walking out of the bathroom.

Beomgyu quickly ran to the other other side of the mall and exited the building. He sat down on one of the benches crisscrossing his legs.

After a few minutes he saw Taehyun's car.

Beomgyu practically ran and jumped into the passenger seat.

Taehyun gasped.

"Are you um, okay?"

Beomgyu nodded.

"I'm fine."

Taehyun nodded raising an eyebrow.

"Where to?"

"Can we go to your house?" Beomgyu asked.

And with that the two boys started to drive to Taehyun's house.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

<3 Yeah I don't even know what to say. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 273 24
Writing for fun, not expecting any readers but I appreciate it very much if someone reads this that votes, support and read this book! This story is...
14.7K 996 28
Choi Beomgyu, one of the school biggest nerd has a crush on his best friend, who is also his childhood friend named Choi Soobin. He didn't confess hi...
18.1K 1K 22
"go on a date with me." "no." :: where yeonjun is dared to convince soobin to go on a date with him. but it ends up being a little more tricker than...
13.2K 673 23
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘶 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...