♡֎ 38 ֎♡

დ The AMOUNT OF HOMEWORK I HAD OMG- დ

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

Class had come and passed and Taehyun had to stay after class.

'The fuck did I do now?' He groaned as he pushed back his desk and stood up to walk over to Mr. Bae.

"Hi Mr. Bae..." Taehyun stood in-front of his desk. "You needed me...?"

Mr. Bae nodded and he quietly handed Taehyun a sticky note. 'You forgot to hand in your homework yesterday.' Was written in neat handwriting on the note. Taehyun's eyes widened. He thought Mr. Bae was going to yell at him, or talk about how much of a pain he is, but he just forgot to hand in his homework...

HOMEWORK!

Taehyun quickly grabbed his backpack and fumbled around with the zipper and grabbed his crinkled homework that was due yesterday.

"S-sorry, I must have forgotten that it was due yesterday. It won't happen again sir." Taehyun handed Mr. Bae his homework.

"You may leave." Mr. Bae wrote him a pass and collected his homework. Taehyun stood up and walked out of the classroom in confusion.

'I thought he was going to- wait, the fuck? Why didn't he-'

"Yo Taehyun! My dude!" Yeonjun came running up to Taehyun and put his arm around him. "Hi..?" Taehyun stared up at him. 'How do all my friends pop out of nowhere-'

Yeonjun smiled and Taehyun awkwardly smiled back. 'What the hell is happening-'

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier..." Yeonjun pouted and hugged Taehyun. Taehyun smiled and hugged Yeonjun back. "I-I'ts okay!" Taehyun patted his head and let go out of the hug.

"I-I um have to go to class. Taehyun rubbed the back of his head and waved leaving Yeonjun out in the hallways." Taehyun took out his stuff for his next class and began walking down the hall.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"Aghhhh. That stupid ass project killed me." Huening Kai fell face forward onto the couch. Beomgyu laughed.

"Come on it wasn't THAT hard." Beomgyu was holding his drink. The five of them had went to Yeonjun's place for the night and most of them got drunk.

"H-Hey Yeonjun where did you even get these drinks..?" Soobin asked, eyes half closed and sitting in Kai's lap. "I stole them from my parents you wanna go get some more alone?" Yeonjun winked at Soobin and hiccuped.

Kai threw his pencil at Yeonjun. "The fuck, are you trying to flirt with my boyfriend. Just because your like THAT doesn't mean you can do that." Kai pulled Soobin closer to his chest.

"Geez, it was a j-joke chill o-" Yeonjun's head hit the table.

"The fuck-"

"He's asleep-" Taehyun looked over at Yeonjun and giggled.

Huening Kai took a picture of him and posted it on his story. "Revenge feels great." Kai threw his phone on the carpet.

"Tae, do you want a drink..?" Beomgyu leaned over, his eyes half closed holding a cup to Taehyun's face. Taehyun shook his head.

"I have to drive you home." Taehyun pushed the cup out of Beomgyu's hands. "You should stop drinking that too."

"Aww but TAEEEEEE-" Taehyun picked up Beomgyu and put him on his back. "Let's go home." Taehyun walked to the door. "But I don't wanna go home!" Beomgyu whined and softly kicked Taehyun's back.

"Guys! Drive home safe, I'll take Beomgyu home." Taehyun waved at his friends and left. He walked over towards Beomgyu's car and placed Beomgyu in the back seat. Taehyun got in and started to drive.

"Taehyun...Where a-are we going?" Beomgyu rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"I just told you- to your house." Taehyun answered.

"O-okay..." Beomgyu put his head on the seatbelt and fell asleep. Taehyun smiled and drove.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

Taehyun had put Beomgyu in his bed and covered him with blankets. 'How did he even take a shower?' Taehyun stood up.

"Wait, don't leave me." Beomgyu reached his hand out to Taehyun. Taehyun turned around and walked over to Beomgyu. "Shhh, go to sleep." Taehyun caressed Beomgyu's forehead.

"Sleep with me, pleaseee." Beomgyu whined. Taehyun smirked. "But you know I have to go home." Taehyun lied. Beomgyu whined more. "Pleaseeeeee."

Taehyun giggled. "Beg for it."

"I thought you said you weren't drunk." Beomgyu cuddled up in his blanket. Taehyun frowned. "I'm not drunk." He crossed his arms.

"Awww, I'm sorry. Can you cuddle me. Pleaseeee?" Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun's arm. Taehyun bit his lip.

"Fine."

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

დ Kekeke, I'm sorry I didn't update sooner, I started school and I already have so much to do. I hate this. 😭 Also, two more chapters and I think this book will come to an end.

I will write another with maybe more smut 👀

I have two ships in mind please help me choose:

1. Minsung

2. Yeonbin.

Thank you~! (@^◡^) დ