⑅ 39 ⑅

ლ One more chapter and this book will be completed! ლ

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

The sun shined through the window. Taehyun was fixing his shirt and he had gelled up his hair. He hummed to himself and took out his phone and started to text somebody.

Flashback:

"Kai I think I might die today." Taehyun plopped onto his bed and sighed in frustration clutching his water bottle. He heard Kai groan through the phone.

"You can do it dude, just ask him out. You know, casually. Like how I asked Soobin to be my boyfriend. Hey Beomgyu, will you go out with me? That's all you have to say Taehyun, it's not hard." Huening Kai explained.

Taehyun put his face in a pillow. "Yes it is hard. What if he refuses, or just never talks to me ever again, can I confess to him after ten years?"

"Yeah, do that and he'll refuse you. He'll also probably never talk to you because by then he already found a lover and moved on with his life and forgot that you even existed. He'll probably be taking care of his children and shopping for kimchi at the market." Huening Kai rolled his eyes.

Taehyun laughed.

"Fine I'll tell him tonight. Or tomorrow. Either one." Taehyun shrugged.

He heard Kai groan again.

"I swear, you little bitch, if you don't tell him tonight, I will come for you. You hear that, you annoying a-"

Just then Taehyun heard Beomgyu turn off the shower and slowly wobble out of it.

"Whoop, I got to go, bye!"

"Wait wha-?"

Taehyun clicked the end button and threw his phone across the room just as Beomgyu came out of the bathroom.

"Hi Taehyun!" Beomgyu smiled and ran up to Taehyun.

"Hi Beomgyu." Taehyun lifted Beomgyu up from the floor and placed him in his lap.

Beomgyu blushed. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Taehyun reached over for the plugged in hair dryer and turned it on, blow drying Beomgyu's wet head of hair.

Beomgyu blushed harder as Taehyun's fingers ran through his hair drying it faster than expected.

"Okay, where are your clothes?" Taehyun turned of the hair dryer.

"I-I can dress myself Tae." Beomgyu stood up and tripped. Taehyun laughed.

"Uh huh. Now where are your clothes?" Taehyun took off Beomgyu's towel that hid his waist and bottom. Beomgyu blushed again.

"W-why did you do that?" Beomgyu his his bottom part with his hands.

"You need to get changed, it's fine. I've seen you naked before. Don't be embarrassed." Taehyun calmly walked over to get clothes for Beomgyu and came back.

He carefully lifted Beomgyu's arms and put a baggy white shirt over his chest. "Here, put it on." Taehyun gave Beomgyu boxers.

Beomgyu quickly put them on and went under the covers. Taehyun smiled and turned off the lamp that lit the room. He got his bag and went for Beomgyu's door.

Beomgyu pouted.

"Wait, don't leave me." Beomgyu reached his hand out to Taehyun. Taehyun turned around and walked over to Beomgyu. "Shhh, go to sleep." Taehyun caressed Beomgyu's forehead.

"Sleep with me, pleaseee." Beomgyu whined. Taehyun smirked. "But you know I have to go home." Taehyun lied. Beomgyu whined more.

"Pleaseeeeee."

Taehyun giggled. "Beg for it."

"I thought you said you weren't drunk." Beomgyu cuddled up in his blanket. Taehyun frowned. "I'm not drunk." He crossed his arms.

"Awww, I'm sorry. Can you cuddle me. Pleaseeee?" Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun's arm. Taehyun bit his lip.

"Fine."

Taehyun slowly got into Beomgyu's bed and laid down next to him.

Beomgyu turned around and put his head on Taehyun's chest. Taehyun smiled and pulled Beomgyu closer to him. Everything felt so nice, so peaceful. Nobody would have known that they were fighting about letters.

After a few seconds of silence Taehyun started to talk.

"Beomgyu?"

"Yeah?" Beomgyu hugged Taehyun's body closer to his. Taehyun inhaled and then exhaled.

"Would you go out with me?" Taehyun asked. His feet curled up and his heart began to beat faster than ever. Beomgyu smiled when he hear what Taehyun said.

"As a friend? As a couple? As old grandpas? What do you mean?" Beomgyu teased. Taehyun rolled his eyes and blushed.

"You know what I mean."

Beomgyu shook his head and smiled.

"I don't know what you mean Tae! I'm confused." Beomgyu lied and put a pout on his face.

Taehyun kissed Beomgyu on the top of his head and wrapped his legs around Beomgyu's body.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend and go out as boyfriends to the movies this weekend?" Taehyun nervously played with Beomgyu's hair.

Beomgyu giggled.

"Yeah."

Taehyun blushed.

"Yeah?"

Beomgyu nodded.

"Yeah, I would love to go out with you and be your boyfriend." Beomgyu answered.

Taehyun smiled.

"Really?"

...

"Yes. Really."

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

ლ Okay so, most of my readers wanted Yeonbin, so I think I'll do a Yeonbin story after this one. I

have two plots in mind and I'm not sure which one to do but I'll choose!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and also, have a safe day! <3 ლ