【☆】★【☆】 30 【☆】★【☆】

ღ Hellooo. This chapter is a bit weird. ღ

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"Are you sure you're okay?" Beomgyu asked lifting his right hand to Taehyun's forehead. "You're burning up."

Taehyun bit his lip.

"I'll be okay, don't worry." Taehyun quickly shut off Beomgyu's phone and handed it back to him.

Beomgyu slowly nodded eyeing everything Taehyun did.

Taehyun chuckled.

"You look like a puppy Gyu, are you sure you're okay?"

Beomgyu nodded still staring at Taehyun with a pout on his lips. He made his way onto the small nurse bed.

Taehyun blushed madly. He could envision himself undressing Beomgyu at the sight.

'Maybe topping him wouldn't be so bad after all.' Taehyun thought.

"Taehyun! Your face is really red! Here, drink more water." Beomgyu handed Taehyun the water cup sitting beside them.

Taehyun bit his lip. He stopped every part of himself to not place his hands on Beomgyu face and deeply kiss him.

Beomgyu seated himself at the edge of the bed and looked up with a smile.

"You're face is normal now. You seem okay." He grinned.

Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"I was fine since the beginning." Taehyun said.

Beomgyu nodded.

"Sure you were."

Taehyun wanted to watch Beomgyu's eyes roll to the back of his head. 'Is that weird? Yes thats weird.' He bit his nails.

"Well I should tell the coach that you're awake. This hour ends soon. If you want to stay here you can, but if you want to come with me then you can do that too." Beomgyu stood up and dusted himself.

Taehyun stood up.

"I'll come with you, I'll be okay." He smiled and stood next to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu blushed a light shade of pink and red.

"O-okay! Let's go!" Beomgyu quickly rushed out of the nurses office.

The two made their way down to the gym.

Beomgyu ran up to the gym coach.

"Mr. Lee! I brought Taehyun. He says he's fine."

Taehyun smiled.

"Oh that's great! Make sure to drink some more water." Mr. Lee ruffled Taehyun's hair.

Taehyun nodded.

"This hour is ending in a few minutes boys, go change." Mr. Lee pointed his finger to the locker rooms.

Both males nodded and went to go change.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

BIG time skip.

"Yeonjun, Jun!" Beomgyu smacked the boy's chest.

Yeonjun groaned and took off his headphones with a 'can you not' look plastered onto his face.