𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 10 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲

ლ Hello! Thank you for reading my 10th chapter! Ahh! I can't believe I'm already on it. I hope you have a great day hehe. ლ

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"So, what do you wanna do?" Beomgyu asked as he faced Taehyun.

Taehyun shrugged. "It's one a.m. What do YOU wanna do." Taehyun teased.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes as he shifted closer to Taehyun.

"Wanna go up on the roof from my window?" Beomgyu asked. Taehyun nodded as he smiled at the thought of when they were younger and how they always used to hang out on Beomgyu's roof right outside of his window.

{Flashback}

"Yah! Kang Taehyun! Come here! I found something cool!" Beomgyu shouted as he waddled up to Taehyun.

Taehyun took out the egg tart from his mouth with wide eyes.

"Gyu! Did you find another Pokémon card?" Taehyun looked hopeful.

"No! It's even better! Come I need to show you now! My mom's egg tarts can wait!" Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun's hand and dragged Taehyun to his room.

Taehyun coughed down the egg tart as he followed Beomgyu to his room.

"There's nothing here." Taehyun pouted.

"No look! Follow me!" Beomgyu climbed out of his window and Taehyun followed.

"Why are we on your roof, I'm afraid of heights, what if I fall?" Taehyun worriedly said as he clutched onto the taller's sleeve.

"I mean, we are really high, but we just have to be careful so we won't fall." Beomgyu had a goofy smile on his face as he hugged Taehyun closer to his four foot nine, ten year old body.

"Okay Gyu. I trust you, what do you have to show me on your roof?" Taehyun relaxed his body a little bit.

"Follow me, I'll hold your hand." Beomgyu took Taehyun's hand and lead him higher onto the roof. Both of their socks rustling on the cold hard roof.

Once they reached the top Taehyun's jaw dropped.

"H-how did you do that?" Taehyun asked as he looked down at the deeper square part of the roof at the telescope, and blankets set up at the flat top. {A/N: It's basically like a ditch in their roof but more squarish and less deep.}

"My dad helped me." Beomgyu proudly smiled.

"But how did he agree? It's so high up, if I did this, Seokjin would probably KILL me!" Taehyun exclaimed.

"My dad said it was okay since we have a pretty flat roof and we're on a deeper part of the roof so we can't fall." Beomgyu added.

Taehyun nodded and climbed into the small blanket pile. He wrapped himself inside the giant pile of blankets and smuggled his nose inside.

"Yah Tae! You can't just sit in the blankets all night, come out and look at the sky with me!" Beomgyu exclaimed as he uncovered some of the blanket off of Taehyun.

Taehyun blushed. He stood up and sat next to Beomgyu who was looking at whatever in the telescope of his.

"Whatca looking at?" Taehyun asked as he shifted closer to Beomgyu.

"The stars." Beomgyu replied softly as he focused his telescope.

Taehyun nodded as he laid down on his back and looked at the stars himself with his own eyes. He stared at all the pretty little lights. He surrounded himself is the comfy white blankets as he slowly closed his eyes...

~*+*+*+*~

"Taehyun? Taehyun? Yah, Earth to Kang Taehyun!" Beomgyu waved his hand in-front of Beomgyu's face.

Taehyun snapped back to reality leaving his daydream behind him.

"Yeah?"

"I've been calling you for three minutes now, I was worried that something happened. Are you alright?" Beomgyu worriedly asked.

"Ah, yes I'm alright. Sorry about that I was just daydreaming heh." Taehyun chuckled.

"Well then, let's go!" Beomgyu excitedly got a small pile of blankets and climbed out of the window. Taehyun followed closely behind him, gripping his sleeve.

Beomgyu chuckled as they reached the top. He set down the blankets and laughed. The warm breeze hitting his cheeks.

"Your still afraid of heights?" Beomgyu grinned.

Taehyun nodded.

"That's cute." Beomgyu hugged Taehyun.

Taehyun heated up as he sat down on the pile of blankets.

Beomgyu sat down next to him.

"Hey, Taehyun?" Beomgyu looked at him.

"Yeah Gyu?"

"I know you know this but a boy likes me." Beomgyu spoke as he gave the note to Taehyun.

Taehyun blushed as he read his own note.

"Whoever wrote that note must be really cute." Beomgyu said aloud making Taehyun raise and eyebrow.

"How do you know that?" Taehyun questioned as he played with the corner of his pajama shirt.

"I mean did you read it? The note is so cute itself." Beomgyu gushed.

Taehyun's face heated up.

"Wait. But what about Joy?" Taehyun sat up.

Beomgyu shrugged.

"I don't know. She's nice, but the guy in the note also seems nice." Beomgyu muttered.

"Yeah." Taehyun nodded.

Beomgyu stared at Taehyun.

"If I was gay you wouldn't mind right?" Beomgyu asked.

"Why would I mind? It doesn't matter to me if you were gay or not. That's on you to decide not me." Taehyun said. 'But if you were gay that would make things a tiny bit more easier for me.' Taehyun thought to himself.

"Ahh okay. I just needed you answer." Beomgyu said.

"But what about you? You never talk to me about anything related to your love life. Heck you always avoid the topic of love when we talk about your side. Do you like someone? Do you like Joy?" Beomgyu lifted his eyebrow.

Taehyun was in shock.

'What am I really though? Am I gay? Am I straight? Am I bi? I mean I think I'm gay because I'm head over heels gay for you Gyu, but of course I can't say that in-front of you because that would look weird and stupid.' Taehyun pondered.

"Honestly, I'm not sure at this point." Taehyun huffed as he scooted closer to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu softly smiled at the sight of Taehyun's small head on his shoulder.

"Me too Tae. Me too."

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

ლ Just 30 words shorter than the usual. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day. Or night. Idk. ლ