✥✤✣ 33 ✣✤✥

❧ My update schedule is a mess I'm sorry. 🥺 Me thinking of what to write here after that smut chapter: 👁👄👁 ❧

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

Taehyun gulped and looked away.

"Why are you asking me that?" Taehyun questioned.

Beomgyu shrugged and scooted closer to Taehyun. Taehyun didn't notice until Beomgyu put his hands onto Taehyun's. Taehyun flinched before calming down.

Beomgyu softly stroked Taehyun's fingers before putting two in his mouth. Taehyun turned into a tomato and quickly looked away.

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyun stuttered.

"Your fingers taste good." Beomgyu whispered.

Taehyun bit his lip as he felt Beomgyu's tongue and mouth on his two fingers, licking and sucking them. Just as Taehyun began to ease, Beomgyu pulled away.

"S-sorry. What is wrong with me. I think I might be drunk. Can you drive me home?" Beomgyu asked. He was shocked with himself.

Taehyun lightly chuckled.

"You're not going to stay over?" Taehyun teased.

Beomgyu quickly responded.

"No!"

"Actually, can I stay over? Or is that too weird?" Beomgyu bit his lip.

Taehyun laughed.

"No you can stay over, its okay. Do you want to go take a shower?" Taehyun smiled.

Beomgyu nodded.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you here." Taehyun smiled and got up to get a towel for Beomgyu leaving him flustered.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+~

"No! I'm not eating that!" Beomgyu giggled as Taehyun gave him what he called a "salad."

"What why? I tried my best on it." Taehyun puppy eyed Beomgyu.

Beomgyu giggled again before he shoved the salad away.

"Yes, it's definitely a salad. A salad with, ketchup, eggs, bread, lettuce, and foam beads? Ew! Taehyun are you trying to kill me?!" Beomgyu lightly hit Taehyun's arm.

"What?! I thought I was good at cooking. You hurt my feelings." Taehyun wiped away a fake tear before giggling.

Beomgyu shook his head and smiled.

"Since Seokjin is such a good cook I thought you learned from him." Beomgyu shook his head in disappointment.

Taehyun shrugged.

"Eh. I mean I suck at everything so at this point I'm not even surprised with myself." Taehyun spoke before shoving some of his salad he made into his mouth.

Beomgyu gawked.

"I- Did you just eat a foam bead. And that." Beomgyu pointed to the "food" in-front of him.

Taehyun nodded.

"Yes, yes I just did." Taehyun agreed with Beomgyu.

"That's disgusting. I'm leaving." Beomgyu stood up and made his way upstairs to Taehyun's room where he plopped himself down onto Taehyun's bed with a sigh.

Minutes later Taehyun appeared in the door way.

"Hey Gyu." Taehyun sat down with a bit of his salad left.

"You're still eating that?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun nodded.

"I picked out the beads, and it's really good." Taehyun answered before shoving the salad into his mouth.

"I- you have a really weird interest in food." Beomgyu squinted his eyes at the salad.

Taehyun nodded.

After a couple of minutes of Beomgyu watching Taehyun finish up his "salad" he got up.

"Um, do you have a spare blanket?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun looked up.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"Well I need it to sleep on your floor. Am I right?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun's eyes widened.

"O-oh yeah! Um, here." Taehyun walked over to his closet and got a blanket. He gave it to Beomgyu slightly disappointed that he wouldn't be able to cuddle with him.

"Thanks! Want to watch a movie?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun nodded.

"Sure why not?"

Beomgyu squealed and clapped his hands together before grabbing Taehyun's remote and plopping himself down onto Taehyun's bed.

"So, what do you want to watch?" Taehyun sat down next to Beomgyu.

"Can we watch Toy Story 2?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun quietly groaned.

"Why do we always watch kids movies when you're here?"

Beomgyu blushed in embarrassment.

"Because they are cute. And I either get scared or uncomfortable when the other guys watch stuff other than kids movies." Beomgyu explained.

Taehyun smiled.

"That's cute." He mumbled.

An hour or so later Beomgyu was seated on Taehyun's lap eating candy while Taehyun rested his sleepy head on Beomgyu's shoulder.

"Hey...I'm tired." Taehyun whispered into Beomgyu's ear.

Beomgyu nodded.

"Me too." He got up and laid down onto Taehyun's bed curling into a ball before slowly starting to dozing off.

Taehyun looked at the blanket on the floor and at Beomgyu before breaking into a small smile and crawling onto his bed spooning Beomgyu.

"H-hey, you still didn't answer my question. What are we n-now?" Beomgyu rubbed his eyes half asleep.

"I don't know. We can be whatever you want us to be." Taehyun answered before falling asleep. Not long after, Beomgyu fell asleep in Taehyun's arms.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

❧ Ahaha. From finger sucking to cuddling, I-.

Anyways, I hope you like my crazy chapter lol.

What would Taehyun and Beomgyu be now?

Friends? ❧