*+ 24 +*

❤ Hi. I hope your day is going well. ❤

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"Where were you all day?" Jin lifted an eyebrow while sitting next to Namjoon who was playing Xbox."

Taehyun froze.

"Um. Good question." Taehyun scratched the back of his head with a shrug.

"Kang Taehyun. I got an email from this Mr. Bae teacher of yours that you didn't show up for his class today. Is that right?" Jin lowered his glasses and glared at Taehyun.

Taehyun sighed and nodded.

"So does this mean you didn't go to any of your other classes either?"

Taehyun silently nodded again.

Jin gasped.

"You skipped a whole day of school?! Are you nuts! Taehyun I thought you were the top student, smart, and a kid who never skips class!" Jin yelled.

Namjoon took off his headphones.

"Aish, chill, I skip classes all of the time." Namjoon waved Seokjin off.

Seokjin turned around to face his boyfriend.

"WHAT?! You know what never mind. I'll talk to you later, shut up for now, you're a bad influence on Taehyun over here."

Namjoon dramatically put a hand over his heart.

Seokjin glared back at Taehyun.

"So tell me why, why did you skip ALL of your classes today?"

Taehyun gulped.

"I went to visit my mom last night at the graveyard, but then I fell asleep and I didn't wake up until late afternoon today and well um, here I am?" Taehyun said.

"You what?"

"I said I went to visit mom last night." Taehyun mumbled.

Jin's eyes widened.

"You're telling me. Kim Seokjin. That you not only skipped a whole day worth of class but you also snuck out last night without me knowing?! Do you know how disappointed I am in you young ma-"

"Babe, oh my god, he went to visit his dead mother, chill, honestly if that's the excuse it's not even bad. I wouldn't yell at him." Namjoon rolled his eyes before going back to his game.

Jin huffed along with a long a silence.

"Fine, but if this happens again, you will be in trouble." Seokjin warned.

Taehyun nodded and started to walk up his stairs.

Jin's face softened.

"Oh and, if you want visit your mom's grave anytime, just tell me. You don't have to sneak out." Seokjin spoke.

Taehyun soflty grinned.