·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 22 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

დ Aiieeee. Hi. I'm sorry that this chapter is short, I'm kinda having a writers block right now and it sucks. :( But happy reading! დ

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"Ta da!" Taehyun presented Huening Kai a bowl of food in-front of him.

"What's this for?" Huening Kai giggled.

"For saving my babies." Taehyun clutched his heart.

"Babies?"

Taehyun rolled his eyes and pointed at the love letters in his newly made envelope. Huening Kai nodded.

"Ohhh! Those babies!" Huening Kai scratched his head in embarrassment.

Taehyun lifted an eyebrow.

"What "babies" did you think I was talking about?"

"Oh um, nothing! Hey so give me the food, I'm fucking hungry." Huening Kai reached over for the food and chopsticks and started to shove the delicious stuff in his mouth.

Taehyun sat next to him watching Kai's every move as he chuckled.

"What?" Huening Kai's muffled voice squeaked.

"You look hella dumb right now." Taehyun laughed.

Huening Kai frowned.

"I'm sorry, you gave me food, and I LOVE food." Kai wiped his mouth with his napkin with a small scowl.

"Hehe. Yeah I know."

Taehyun got up.

"Hey where ya going?" Huening Kai stood up to follow Taehyun.

"No where, just upstairs." Taehyun answered.

"To do what?"

"Something."

"Can I help you with this "something" you need to do?" Kai asked.

"No."

"Please?" Huening Kai sat on his knees.

Taehyun frowned.

"Fine." He sighed.

Huening Kai excitedly jumped as he followed Taehyun upstairs into his room. Taehyun plopped onto his chair and Kai stood next to him as he watched Taehyun open the envelope.

Taehyun pulled out a love note and re-wrote it. He decorated the letter with some green accessories he found in his drawer.

Huening Kai's eyes widened.

"Oh my god. Your drawer has everything." He blurted out.

"Eh it's not much, I have more under my bed." Taehyun said.

"You have everything." Kai took a plushie from Taehyun's bed and began to play with it as he watched Taehyun continue to decorate.

After a few minutes Taehyun finished.

"So what do you think?" Taehyun held out the letter in-front of Huening Kai.

"It's cute."

"Hah, thanks."

Huening Kai nodded.

Taehyun stood up and sat next to Huening Kai.

"So you said you wanted to help me right?" Taehyun questioned. Kai nodded.

"Okay, you have to deliver this to Beomgyu, I can't go to school tomorrow." Taehyun spoke while handing the note to Kai.

"What? Why me? Tomorrow is Wednesday, what do you have to do tomorrow? Huh?" Kai spat out.

"I have a dentist appointment ahaha." Taehyun softly smiled.

"Aww okay man, you can trust me with your letter though. I won't get caught and I will deliver it to Beomgyu's locker during lunch! I promise that you can count on me!" Huening Kai placed his hands on Taehyun's shoulders.

"Thanks Kai, I can always count on you." Taehyun patted Kai's head.

"Well I should go home now, it's already six and I have to wake up early tomorrow for school. See you later Tae." Kai waved at Taehyun as he grabbed his cardigan and bag and left.

Taehyun sighed as he clutched the envelope close to his heart.

'I just hope he won't get caught tomorrow.' Taehyun thought as he stood up and walked into his bathroom.

He took off his clothes and stepped into the shower washing himself.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"One, two, cha cha cha, one, two, cha cha cha."

"Geez, what the fuck are you doing?" Yeonjun stared at his screen watching Huening Kai stretch.

"Shush. I have to get ready to deliver the love note to Beomgyu tomorrow. You better not tell him. Taehyun trusted me not to tell anybody." Huening Kai spoke.

"Ahh well now you told me not to I just might." Yeonjun winked.

Huening Kai glared at him.

"You piece of shit, if you do I swear to god I will kill you with Taehyun's plastic knife."

Yeonjun put both of his hands up.

"Woah woah woah! I don't want to die from a plastic knife. And it was a joke, I'm not telling anyone you idiot." Yeonjun crossed his arms.

"Good." Huening Kai went back to stretching.

"Sometimes I wonder why I call you." Yeonjun rubbed his temples.

"Face it, that's because you can't live without me."

"Aye, you're right, your dumbass makes me laugh." Yeonjun responded.

Huening Kai gasped.

"Are you calling me DUMB?! Do you know how hurt I feel right now?!"

"I mean you are dumb, so.."

"Shush before I actually murder you with Taehyun's plastic knife." Huening Kai said.

"Oh speaking of Taehyun, we should add him to the call."

"Nah, he's probably making out with the pictures of Beomgyu he has saved onto hi phone." Kai mentioned.

"Oh haha, okay then."

He was wrong.

It was actually way different.

Because Taehyun was at a grave yard.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

დ I wonder what Taehyun is doing at a grave yard all by himself. We shall see in the next chapter hehehe. 😌 დ