♥*♡∞:。.。 5 。.。:∞♡*♥

❦ Hello hehe. It's a double update. I hope you like this chapter and thanks for reading! ❦

~+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"Tae...Is that you?" Beomgyu whispered as he slowed his car down. Beomgyu peeked out of his car windows for a better look. "Nah. That can't be Taehyun. Taehyun already went to Soobin's house. Right?" Beomgyu thought.

The boy sitting on the sidewalk slowly raised his head with tears streaming down his face. He wiped his face with his hands.

Beomgyu froze.

"Y-yah! Taehyun! What are you doing on a sidewalk?!" Beomgyu stumbled out of his car as words slipped out of his mouth. Taehyun looked up and froze. Beomgyu ran up to Taehyun.

"What are you doing sitting on a sidewalk?" Beomgyu asked more softly. He hugged Taehyun from the side.

"Nothing I-I was just sitting." Taehyun stuttered.

"Stop. Someone could have talked to you or hurt you." Beomgyu snuggled his nose into Taehyun's arm.

Taehyun blushed. "Were you crying?" Beomgyu asked.

"W-what! Crying?! No!" Taehyun chuckled as he looked away.

"Liar." Beomgyu whispered.

"I heard that." Taehyun mumbled.

"And I saw you crying." Beomgyu replied.

Taehyun turned into a brighter shade of pink. "Come on you need to go home it's getting late." Beomgyu mentioned as he took Taehyun's hand.

Beomgyu and Taehyun sat in Beomgyu's car. Beomgyu bit his lip as he put a jacket on Taehyun. 'When did he become so good looking?' Beomgyu wondered. Beomgyu shook his head. 'No that's weird to think of boys like that.' Beomgyu thought.

Beomgyu sighed as he glanced at Taehyun.

"I thought you said you were going to go to Soobin's house." Beomgyu recalled.

"O-oh, um, I was going to b-but I-" Taehyun stuttered.

"You don't have to lie to me. We're friends. Friends tell the truth." Beomgyu said while patting Taehyun's head.

"Friends.." Taehyun whispered. 'Of course. I'm just his friend.' Taehyun thought.

That word, Friends, it stung Taehyun.

"Huh?" Beomgyu looked over at Taehyun.

"I think I should go home. It's late and we have school tomorrow remember?" Taehyun said while gently removing Beomgyu's hand.

Taehyun shifted away from Beomgyu and faced the window while Beomgyu nodded.

"Right." Beomgyu clicked his tongue.

"I'll drive you to Seokjin hyung's." Beomgyu cleared his throat.

'Why is it so awkward? Did I do something? Taehyun seems disgusted with me almost.' Beomgyu pondered as he started to drive.

Beomgyu glanced over at Taehyun. 'He looks so sad. I definitely did something. Maybe I could buy him a cookie tomorrow at lunch. I wonder what happened.' Beomgyu continued to think.

Taehyun swallowed what seemed like a large pit of darkness as he stared outside of the car window. 'I wonder how many dates they will be going on after this one. I feel sick just thinking about it. I want to be home right now.' Taehyun wondered.

They sat in silence until Beomgyu finally arrived at Seokjin's place.

"Taehyun. You're home." Beomgyu said.

"Thanks Gyu." Taehyun scrambled out of the car.

"Wait." Beomgyu grabbed ahold on Taehyun's wrist. Taehyun flushed a deep red and felt butterflies in the pit of his stomach.

"Y-yeah?" Taehyun stuttered.

"You know that you can a-always tell me anything right? You, you trust me, right?" Beomgyu replied.

Taehyun softly smiled. "I trust you Gyu. I've known you for more than three years. Of course I trust you." Taehyun removed Beomgyu's hand.

"Well I need to go now. Bye Gyu. I'll be fine." Taehyun mentioned as his smile faded away.

"Okay, bye then." Beomgyu said.

Beomgyu watched as Taehyun ran up the steps of his porch and unlocked his door. Taehyun walked inside and Beomgyu started his car.

"Tsk, Liar. You're not fine." Beomgyu shook his head as he drove back to his house.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

Beomgyu walked out of the bathroom into his room drying off his hair.

'I wonder what Taehyun's doing.' Beomgyu wondered.

Beomgyu sat at the edge of his bed when his phone screen lit up.

Goodnight. And thanks for the date. Hope we can have more.💕

"Oh. She already said thanks like ten times." Beomgyu muttered as he shut off his phone.

Read 10:02 P.M.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

❦ Hiiiii! Thanks for finishing the 5th chapter of Letters! And yes I updated twice today hehe. This chapter was a bit short but don't worry! Next chapter will definitely be longer! Thanks for reading! ❦