✩•̩̩͙*ೃ 9 *ೃ✩•̩̩͙

ღ Welcome to chapter 9! ღ

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

Taehyun and Beomgyu walked back to the group and sat down.

"So did you figure out who wrote the note?" Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu shook his head. "Nah, Taehyun didn't know either."

Yeonjun nodded and continued to eat his chips.

It was silent until Kai spoke.

"So you guys wanna continue with truth or dare?" Beomgyu and Taehyun nodded.

"Okay! Truth or dare Taehyun?"

"Dare!" Taehyun exclaimed.

"Okay, heh, I dare you to get someone to lick ice off of your bare chest." Huening Kai smirked.

Taehyun gawked. "What kind of dare is that!?"

"I don't know, it got boring here." Kai shrugged. Taehyun face palmed himself.

"Fine, but who wants to do the dare to me?" Taehyun rolled his eyes.

Huening Kai shook his head. "No thanks bitch, I'm loyal to Soobin."

Soobin nodded.

"And I'm loyal to Dahyun. Bye you bitches." Yeonjun stood up with his chips and walked away.

"So does this mean that I don't have to do the dare?" Taehyun lifted his eyebrow.

"Nah, Beomgyu didn't decline the offer yet." Huening Kai smirked.

Beomgyu stood up. "Fuck this, I'm out." Beomgyu hiccuped as he took a small sip from a bottle of beer.

Huening Kai followed after him and dragged Beomgyu by his ear.

"Oh hell no, you ain't going anywhere. I wanna see this dare in live action or I won't let you go home tonight." Kai pouted.

Beomgyu sighed.

"Kai, It's not even your party, it's Yeonjun's party. It's his house, his party, his drinks, his living room, his everything." Beomgyu muttered.

Kai rolled his eyes while sitting back down dragging Beomgyu's ear along with him.

"I didn't ask okay? So you're gonna do this dare if you wanna go home tonight." Huening Kai huffed as he stroked Soobin's hair.

Beomgyu sighed as he sat back down next to Taehyun.

Taehyun eyed Beomgyu. "So you're actually gonna do it?" Taehyun whispered.

Beomgyu nodded. "I mean yeah. I think we both wanna go home tonight." Beomgyu hiccuped which made Taehyun giggle.

"Okay then, just get the ice and make it quick." Taehyun blushed at the thought of Beomgyu licking ice off of his bare chest.

Beomgyu walked into the kitchen and quickly came out with and ice cube tray.

"Take of your shirt." Beomgyu motioned for Taehyun to follow his orders.