✧○ꊞ○ 19 ○ꊞ○✧

ლ Hi hi, I left my drafting notebook outside and now its all wet from the rain. I need to go and pray that I remember what's written on there. ლ

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"It's four fucking a.m. What the hell do you want?" Yeonjun's groggy voice echoed through the phone.

"I'm outside of your house. Wake the fuck up." Huening Kai rolled his eyes.

"Oh so this is what you meant by your coming to my house at four am. Wait why?" Yeonjun sat up on his bed looking outside from his window.

Huening Kai looked up and glared at the sleepy male.

"Just get up before I start screaming."

Yeonjun groaned as he closed his curtains and wore his bunny slippers. He quietly walked down the stairs and opened the front door.

"Why are you here?" Yeonjun rubbed his eyes.

"Because you're going to help me sneak into the school." Huening Kai calmly spoke.

Yeonjun's lips thinned.

"What?"

"You heard me. Now put this on." Huening Kai handed him a baseball cap.

"Why this?" Yeonjun took the cap.

"So we look like the janitors."

"Fuck no."

Huening Kai crossed his arms.

"Fuck yes."

Yeonjun shook his head.

"Why are we even sneaking in the school again? I want to go back to sleep." Yeonjun turned around and started to walk back into his house.

Huening Kai quickly gripped Yeonjun's arm.

"Don't ask. We just have to get something from the school." Huening Kai placed the hat on top of Yeonjun's messy head of hair.

"Ugh, just get it in the morning. Now let me sleep." Yeonjun tried to walk away.

"Hell no. I need them right now and you're coming with me." Huening Kai dragged Yeonjun to his car.

"So can I have your keys?"

"Do you even have a license?"

"No."

"You little shit. I'm driving."

Yeonjun got into his car and Kai sat down next to him.

"Can you just tell me why we're going to the school." Yeonjun huffed as he started to drive.

"No."

Yeonjun stopped the car.

"Fine, you can't tell anyone this though okay?" Huening Kai glared at him.