distance๐Ÿ–ค - mattia polibio

By astromanii

mattia is invited to your school as an exchange student and you're picked to be his guide for the month in wh... More

"hey im y/n"
"not everyone's an asshole"
"no no , i want to"
"mattia what the hell"
"where are we going?"
"everything"
"i didn't want to believe it"
"we overslept stfu"
"say something please"
"as long as you don't distract me"
" i think we make a good trio"
"i'm always going to be here"
"same"
"are you okay?"
"DONT ever touch her again"
"i love you"
"you wanna go?"
"where the fuck is mattia?"
"wait i forgot"
"move bitch it's our turn"
"how do you notice these things?"
"shh it's okay"
"YOU were ignoring me"
"soulmate telepathy"
"butterflies"
"i have one more present for you"
"you never turn the comments off"
"mattia, truth or dare?"
"how do we tell them?"
"jokes on you , this is your home now"
"say it"
"he kissed me"
"nope. we're going to the park"
"what were you thinking!?"
"why did we have to stopp"
"mm i dont think so"
"no"
"i love every inch of you"
"okay shrimp dick"
"i promise it will happen"
"stop it"
"i'll be with you the whole time"
"you said you wanted to be alone"
"i don't want tonight to be ruined"
"give me an answer"
"i love him too"
"i'll see how i feel"
"watch the movie, weirdo"
"are you off the live?"
"im gonna steal them from you"
"no one's allowed to hit my man"
"owww"
"i can help fix that"
"best friends?"
"he's so stupid ong"
"leave"
"i don't think i will"
"she was right though"
"maybe 2 hours"
THANK YOU SO MUCH
character filler
"we can make it work right"
"same for you dino"
"i can't forget that"
"i wasn't trying to start anything"
"gotta be safe"
"i hate this so much"
"i'll drive"
"another time baby"
"no idea"
"just go away"
"neither did you"
"i want us to fix this"
"stop playing"
"happy new year!"
"yeah, if you want to"
"no, were they cute?"
"but how do you know that?"
"this is why i love you"
"then why are you here?"
"i have to go"
"leave to go where?"
"you open it"
"hey buddy"
"why are you still here?"
"now we gotta test it"
"fine"
"well, uh"
"yall hear sum??"
"okay, open"
"let it go to voicemail"
"guess"
"good to know"
"i need you with me"
"what if i leave and he wakes up?"
"what did i say"
"complete control"
"close your eyes"
"i love you y/n polibio"
"wait is this real-"
"what did you do?"
"say yours first"
"she's perfect"
"what about my kiss?"
"i'm so lucky"
"daddy can you help me?"
new book

"but it's been so long"

2.3K 70 39
By astromanii

TIME SKIP- A FEW DAYS LATER- CHRISTMAS EVE-

"MATTIA , Y/N COME HERE" mattia's mum shouted from downstairs.

we had woken up a little while ago and we were just laying in bed and talking.

"ugh why" he groaned as we got up and walked downstairs.

"morning" we said as we saw his mum at the bottom of the stairs.

"good morning , would you like to remind me what the one thing i told you to do , 4 days ago was?" she asked and me and mattia looked at each other. neither of us could remember so we looked back at her.

"i told you to decorate the tree!" she said and shook her head at us.

"sorry mama we forgot" mattia said.

"please make sure it's done before i come back" she said and we nodded and she kissed us both on the cheek and said bye. 

me and mattia laughed at each other after she left and we went upstairs to brush our teeth and stuff. after that we went downstairs and mattia got the box of decorations from the garage and we started decorating. 

"these balls are so big" i said in awe as i hung them up.

"s-" 

"no shut the fuck up don't be dirty" i said to him and he started laughing. 

"pass me those batteries" he asked and i turned around to get them and he came behind me and put a string of lights around my neck and (gently) pulled me so i fell back into his arms.

"wtf is wrong with you" i laughed as i stood there in his arms with a string of lights around my neck. 

"you smell nice" he mumbled, his chin resting on my head. 

i smiled and tilted my head back to see him.

"you look funny" i giggled as i was looking up at him from under his chin. 

"come on let's finish this" he laughed as he unraveled the lights from my neck. 

we had finished putting up the decorations and it was just the star left. i walked out the room and came back with a stepping stool and he laughed as he saw me bring it in.

"stfu" i said as i positioned my stool.

"i can reach give it" he said.

"no i wanna do it" i said and he looked at me.

"okay come here" he said and he made me jump onto his back and he lifted me up and i placed the star on the tree. 

"done" i said and he nodded and put me down. 

we put the rubbish and stuff away and went back upstairs. 

"okay i'm going in jemma's room , do not come in" i said.

"whyy"

"because i'm wrapping my presents and you have a big mouth" 

"i don't!" 

"byee" i smiled and went into her room. a few days ago , me , jem and nai went christmas shopping and so i was wrapping them now. 

an hour later , i was finishing up the gifts and putting them into a massive gift bag. 

"can i come in nowww" he whined from the otherside of the door.

"fine" i said and he walked in and jumped on the bed.

later on after dinner his parents came home and we watched some christmas movies with them until we went to bed.

-CHRISTMAS DAY-

"MERRY CHRISTMAS WAKE UP" his parents yelled as they came into the room and woke us up.

we said merry christmas to them and they made us get out of bed and get ready to go to mattia's grandparents house for lunch. me and mattia got out of bed quickly and rushed to get ready.

i wore this:

i put on a little bit of makeup and let my hair dry and brushed it and left it out so it flowed past my shoulders. i sprayed some perfume on and looked at myself in the mirror. once i was happy i walked out the bathroom and mattia was sitting on the bed , looking so so fine. he was wearing black jeans and a dark green polo shirt. he looked up as i walked out and walked over to me. 

"merry christmas y/n" he said as he looked into my eyes.

"merry christmas mattia"

"you look beautiful" he said quietly and i felt my cheeks heat up.

"thank you" i said with a smile. 

we stood there for a few seconds longer , looking at each other before he pulled me by my waist into a hug and i put my arms around his neck. he smelt so good omg. i breathed in his cologne and held him a little tighter. slowly , after a couple minutes, we pulled away and i smiled at him before going downstairs to see his parents properly. 

"here we have some time before we leave" his dad said and we sat down in the living room and mattia came down and sat beside me. 

his parents decided to give us our presents. they gave mattia a new playstation game and a couple new shirts. they gave me a pair of gold earrings , a book which i was talking about buying the other day and a new mason jar because i love them. we thanked them and then it was our turn to give them their gifts. mattia had got them a weekend trip to some cabin place for new years eve. i got his dad a watch fixing kit because he was talking about getting one the other day and i got his mum a perfume set and a new dress that i saw in a shop and i knew she'd like it. they were so happy and hugged us both and then we got ready to leave. 

we got to mattia's grandparents house and i had a great time last time i was here so i was excited to see everyone again. we went inside and we were greeted by his nonna and so many people. after greeting everyone we found his cousins outside and said hi to them. then all the kids came running over.

"MATTIA'S HERE" little michael yelled and gabriel and daniel came running to him.

"hey you guys" mattia smiled at them and hugged them and they all gave me a hug too.

"where's little rafael" mattia asked them and i remembered the cheeky but adorable boy from last time. 

"RAF THE PRETTY GIRL CAME TOO" daniel yelled and suddenly rafael came running from inside and wrapped his little body around me. 

"hi" he blushed as i picked him up and hugged him.

"no hi for me then" mattia said and rafael smiled cheekily and clung onto me. 

"hi mattia"  

"hi little man" mattia smiled at him and mattia took him from me and gave him a hug.

"mattia" raf said.

"yeah"

"is she still your girlfriend" he asked with an eager face and all of us laughed at his confidence and determination. 

"yes , yes she is raf" mattia said in a playfully protective way and put his arms around me and i laughed at him. 

"that's not fair!" raf whined and ran away with the other boys to play.

"not you fighting with a child" i smiled at him and he laughed , his arm still around my waist. 

"he started it"

"you lied to him" 

"no i didn't, you are my girlfriend , just with an ex in front of it" he smiled and i hit his arm.

"ok ex boyfriend"

"no stop i don't like that" he complained and i shook my head.

"but seriously, we don't need to tell anyone here that we broke up , by the time we visit them next you'll actually be my girlfriend again" he said , leaning a little closer to me.

"it's funny how you're so confident but i have a whole new boyfriend" i said and the way his face dropped was fucking sending me-

"no you-" he started saying but my phone started ringing.

"oh that must be him" i said as i took my phone out and answered it. it was actually jade calling me but he didn't know that.

"heyy baby" i said and i saw his jaw clench , what a hot dumbass. he let go of my waist.

"hii , merry christmas" she said and i smiled.

"merry christmas jade" i said and i died at the way his face relaxed and he shook his head in disbelief. 

i spoke quickly to jade and then hung up and looked at him. 

"i hate you" he said with a small smile which i know he was trying to hide. 

"sure you do" i smiled and he laughed and put his arm back where it was and held me close to him. 

"wait where's elenor" i asked and mattia didn't know. 

a few minutes later she came running over to us.

"hi i just had my nap" she said happily and she jumped into mattia's arms.

"how are you" he asked her and kissed her head.

"i'm happy you came back finally" she said and came into my arms and i kissed her cheek.

"i missed you" i smiled at her and she hugged me.

"i missed you more" she said.

"impossible" mattia said which made her laugh.

"can we play with the new lego set i got this morning pleaseee" she pleaded and i said yes and she ran to get it. 

"i'm gonna go talk to antonio for a bit , will you be okay" mattia asked.

"i'll be fine ,you go" i said and he hesitated for a second but he saw rafael and the boys bringing the lego over with elenor and he quickly kissed my cheek before sticking his tongue out at rafael and running off. i can't fw him he's too much i laughed to myself. 

rafael scowled at him and then sat himself down next to me and they took out the lego and started playing with it and i was talking to them all.

"raf stop that's mine" elenor cried as he took her piece and hid behind me with it.

"hey you, give it back" i said to him and he sighed.

"i don't want to give it to her" he said , emphasising the 'her'. 

i looked at him and held out my hand and he softened and put it in my palm.

"thank you" i smiled and gave it back to elenor who stopped crying.

they made up quickly and were playing again. 

later on , we went to eat and then we started to leave. we said out goodbyes to the adults and his other cousins and then the kids came to us.

"bye bye" elenor said and hugged mattia.

"bye princess" he said and then she came to me again.

"bye bye" 

"bye baby" i said and kissed her head before putting her down.

the 3 boys said their goodbyes to us and once again it was just little rafael left.

"bye y/nnn" he said , stretching out my name to annoy mattia more.

"bye raf" i smiled and mattia ruffled his hair.

"bye buddy" mattia said and raf looked at him and said bye but before i put him down he clung onto me and gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek and he smiled at mattia before running off.

"he thinks he's so cool" mattia mumbled as he watched him run away.

"mattia he's six!" i laughed and hit his arm and he laughed too and went to the car and his parents got in too and drove us to nai's house where we were meeting the others.

we got out the car and said bye to his parents and knocked on nai's door and ale opened it and let us in. 

"merry christmas you guys" jem said and we all had a group hug and said our merry christmas.

"how was your day" nai asked us as we sat down.

"mattia got intimidated by a six year old!" i said and the others started laughing too.

"he's cheeky" mattia said but he was laughing too.

a few minutes after we arrived , nai's little sister, mia, came running down to see us.

"y/n , mattia!!!! merry christmas" she said as she hugged us both.

"damn we never got that greeting" jem and kai said and she just smiled at them.

"it's because she loves us more" mattia said and they shook their heads.

"hey baby how are you" i asked and she sat and spoke with us for a little while.

"guess what everyone!!" she said excitedly , to the others.

"what" they asked eagerly.

"they said i'm gonna be a bridesmaid at their wedding" she smiled excitedly , remembering what we said to her months ago. 

mine and mattia's faces blushed and we smiled at her excitement. the others played along until she went upstairs and they looked at us.

"we said it ages ago, but i still stand by it" mattia said and i smiled and so did the others.

"you guys are so cute i can't wait till you get back together" kairi said and everyone agreed with him.

"me too" mattia said looking at me and smiled back at him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

we talked some more before we decided to do our secret santa. we had done it last week when we all got back home , we made it so none of the boys had each other and none of the girls had each other so it was fairer. 

jem had mattia so she bought him a new wallet because kairi accidentally drove over his one a few weeks ago after mattia dropped it.

mattia had nai so he bought her one of her favourite singers new merch.

nai had kairi so she bought him a new phone case and a hoodie.

kai had me and he bought me a starbucks gift card because i buy it way too much and he bought me a bath set.

ale had jem so he got her a jewellery box because she'd been wanting one for ages.

and i had ale and i bought him the shoes he'd been wanting ever since he saw a guy on tiktok wear them. 

everyone was so happy with their gifts and we were happily talking. later on at like 9pm ale had to leave so we said goodbye to him and just before he left , him and naomi kissed and we stared at them in shock.

"uh we may or may not have gotten back together" nai said.

"just don't fuck it up ale" jem said and he nodded and we were happy for them. 

soon we left as well at around 10pm. 

"i wanna show you something" mattia said as we left her house. 

"what" i asked.

"you'll see" 

we got to the cliff he used to go to with his uncle and he covered my eyes.

"mattia if you push me off, i'll make sure my ghost haunts you" i warned him and i heard him laugh and tell me to stfu.

i felt him sit us down on the cliff edge and he slowly removed his hands from my eyes.

"oh my god" i said as i looked below us. 

it was so beautiful. we could see the whole city as usual but this time we could see all the pretty christmas lights from almost every home. 

"it's nice isn't it" he said as we both admired the view.

"it really is" i replied and breathed in the cool air.

"i love you" he said and i turned to him.

"i love you too" i said and my heart quicked a little. 

he sat closer to me so our legs were touching and he turned his head to look at me. he slowly edged closer to me and i didn't realise but i was leaning closer to him too. we stopped as we got to a close enough distance where our foreheads we touching and our lips were just centimeters apart. i wanted to kiss him so bad.

"please" mattia mumbled.

"we said we wouldn't" i said quietly but i was forgetting why the longer i looked at him.

"but it's been so long" he said.

"if we do , it can't be a regular thing" i reminded him and he nodded.

"okay" he said and looked straight into my eyes.

he moved a little closer to me and our lips were almost touching. 

"fuck" i said with the small amount of breath i had in me and we both leaned in and smashed our lips together. 

i could feel his smile form as our lips moved in sync and i felt like there were fireworks in my stomach. as i kissed him back my hands moved to his soft hair and i tugged at his roots while he bit down on my lower lip and slipped his tongue into my mouth as i let out a soft moan in the kiss. we carried on for a few more minutes until we had to pull away for air, even then he held my face close to his. i could feel his heart beating so fast under his shirt and i looked at him to see if he was okay and he looked at his beating chest and then at me.

"no other girl has that kind of power of me" he said quietly.

"good" i smiled and he placed one last kiss on my lips before we decided to head home. 

we walked back home together and got there just as his parents were going to sleep so we said goodnight to them and went to our room. i looked in my wardrobe and saw the one last present that i hadn't given. i picked it up and walked over to him and he turned around holding a gift in his hand and we smiled at each other.

"here" we both said and exchanged gifts. 

i unwrapped mine and it was a light blue hoodie which had my name stitched onto the top left side and it had small little butterflies surrounding it and on the right sleeve it had 'astroworld' coming down in the same font as the album. (idk this looked good in my head)

"i love it , thank you so much" i smiled and i hugged him tightly.

he unwrapped his and it was a pair of custom shoes. they were based on uzi and one of mattia's favourite albums:

"thank you!! now i don't to try and squeeze my feet into your astroworld ones!" he said with a smile and he hugged me and kissed my head.

we got changed and got into bed.

"mattia" 

"hm"

"i know i said we aren't making it a regular thing but can we just kiss one more time before we go back" 

"oo someone misses it already" he said playfully and i rolled my eyes.

"yes we can" he said gently and i nodded and we said goodnight and fell asleep.

A/N- i won't even lie, this made me feel so many emotions 😭 also im sorry ik its like 1:30am again oops

this was such a looonnggg one im so tired now so goodnight /morning to you guys.
i love you all and some of the comments on yesterday's chapter made my heart so happy so thank you all😭❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.4K 50
In which two best friends are too oblivious to realise that they've fallen for one another. ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™: 18.02.202...
132K 3.8K 31
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
261K 5K 44
โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐šœ; ๐š๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ! โž โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐š•๏ฟฝ...
390K 9.4K 194
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ