Big Hit's Treasure, แตแต–แต’แต– แถ แถ 

By 00_Baejin_05

โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ โž When Big Hit Entertainment decided to finally show... More

ใ€Œ Big Hit's Treasure ใ€
โ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ โž
soompi article + idols' thoughts
โ„‹โ„โ„›๐’œ โ„ฐ๐’ฏ โ„‹
๐’ฌ๐’ฐ โ„ฐโ„›โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ž โ„๐’œ
๐’ฒ ๐’ช ๐’ฉ ๐’Ÿ โ„ฐ โ„›
๐’ฉ โ„ฐ๐’ซ โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ โ„‹โ„ฐ
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฒ๐’€๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
koreaboo article
vlive
๐’˜๐’‰๐’'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’
๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐Ÿฆ‹ my debut stage
๐ŸŒบ thank you + idols' reactions !
๐Ÿ’ 1st win
๐Ÿฌ YueDong Seoul
๐Ÿ’• Koreaboo article
๐ŸŒˆ award show collaboration + awards
๐Ÿฅด Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿคก Koreaboo Article: confirmation
๐ŸŒ„ vlive
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas Gift
๐ŸŽ stay with you + idols' reactions
โฃ๏ธ Mid January of 2020
๐Ÿฐ Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿ˜ jacket shoot with Mark Lee
๐ŸŽ‚ jaemin's birthday + vlive
๐Ÿ’” comeback stage +
๐Ÿ’Œ visiting the i-land
โœจ meeting the i-landers
๐Ÿ’š special live with guest
๐ŸŽ‰ happy birthday, JungKyung!
๐Ÿฟ watching the finale
๐Ÿฅณ congratulating everyone
suggestions or treat! ๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŒŸ meeting SEVENTEEN
๐Ÿฅ a day with Stray Kids
๐Ÿ’Ž meeting NCT 2020
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ aesthetics
๐Ÿ’” rumored to be dating
๐Ÿ“ž discussion
โŸญโŸฌ Knowing Bros with BTS!
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’— shooting with Blackpink
๐ŸŒบ drama appearance with Nam Joo Hyuk
๐Ÿ’œ favor for me
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ’” a glimpse of her love life
๐Ÿ’• vlive
๐ŸŽ hangout with enhypen
๐Ÿ’› have you moved on?
๐Ÿฅบ 1st debut anniversary
๐ŸŽค automatic
๐ŸŽŠ Enhypen's debut
๐ŸฆŠ collaboration with the couple and Jessi
๐Ÿฐ volunteering with Jaemin
๐Ÿ’ค stayed in the practice room
๐Ÿฅณ it's alright
๐Ÿ˜ณ MAMA 2020
๐Ÿ† Big Hit Family
๐Ÿ‘• who wore it better?
๐Ÿ’“ interview
โ“Park Ahnji
๐Ÿญ millionaire
๐Ÿงถ Christmas Live
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas
๐Ÿ‘ซ Jeon siblings collab
๐Ÿค Big Hit Family Photoshoot
๐Ÿฆ‹ the end: concert
๐Ÿฆข the come back
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐–

๐Ÿ’˜ song recording

13K 380 91
By 00_Baejin_05

「 Day 1 - Hwall 」

JungKyung reviews the script whilst listening to the recorded demo version of the song she will be recording today with a friend.

She hears the door open and a smile creeps onto her face when they both made eye contact.

"Here is Hyunjoon~," He says in a singing tone, making her chuckle.

She gets up from her seat and walks towards him, hugging him immediately.

"Sit down, don't tire yourself out." She says, helping him sit down. The boy laughs, sitting down across her.

"I can walk properly now. No need to worry about me. I'm quite excited about this, so don't let my health concern you." He laughs,

JungKyung only pouts, giving him the strawberry latte she ordered for him. He thanks her and takes a sip of it.

"Let's sing it first and then we'll get to the recording. They're still setting the microphones up." JungKyung asks him and he nods.

Their angelic voices only complement each other as they sing acapella. Hwall only smiles when they both sing together during the chorus.

He remembers his trainee days where he used to sing with her while JungKyung plays the guitar.

"Love is inescapable~" Hwall ends with his deep vocals, earning a smile from JungKyung.

"You two, the microphones are ready." Her producer calls them both.

"Good luck to us then."

「 day 2 - Chung Ha 」

Chungha knocks on the door before opening it. A wide smile appears on her face when she sees JungKyung looking so focused whilst listening to her song.

She quietly closes the door and creeps behind JungKyung, surprising the girl when she touched her shoulder.

JungKyung turns around and looks at Chungha with a big and sweet smile. Chungha chuckles, finding the younger adorable.

"Your big sister is here~" Chungha did a little shake with her hands, making JungKyung laugh.

"What took you so long, Unnie?" JungKyung asks, making the older pout.

JungKyung felt her heart was stabbed as she found Chungha being adorable again.

"I'm like 10 minutes early because I wanted to see my favorite dongsaeng." She says, JungKyung laughs and holds her hand.

"I'm just joking, Unnie. Sit down and we can talk about the song." JungKyung says and Chungha sits down beside her.

"If the song you recorded with Hwall is about enduring love, what is ours about?" Chungha asks,

She read the lyrics again and again and had the song in her mind already yet she couldn't wrap her thoughts around the deep meaning of the lyrics.

"Is it like affectionate love or romantic love?"

"It is affectionate love. How two girls who were complete strangers become close friends." JungKyung explains,

Chungha gasps, finally getting why the lyrics refer to a girl and a girl only when the idols singing it are both females.

"That's why they're both females." Chungha chuckles, overwhelmed with the deep meanings of JungKyung's songs.

"Shall we start recording?" JungKyung asks Chungha who smiled and nods in an instant.

"I'm excited and nervous, haha~"

 day 3 - Mark lee 」

Mark watches JungKyung record her parts, a big goofy smile that shows his love for her.

He shakes his head, telling himself to not show he has feelings for her. She is just new to the industry and scandals are the last thing she needs.

"Mark, what do you think?" JungKyung asks, Mark looks at her.

"Uh- it's really good! I think you can say the pre-chorus a little bit softer." Mark says and JungKyung tries it out.

JungKyung claps after finding out it sounded way better. She widely smiles at Mark, letting out a laugh.

"As expected from a professional!" JungKyung says, making the boy flustered.

After a long while, JungKyung exits the recording room and sits down beside Mark. She looks at him and notices he was sweating.

"Is it hot in here?" She asks, grabbing a tissue and wipes the sweat she sees from Mark's forehead.

She ruffled his hair, flustering the boy even more than he already is.

"N-no. It's not hot." Mark says, feeling the warmth of the room embrace him even more.

JungKyung chuckles, seeing how red his cheeks have become. She ruffles his hair, putting down the lyrics.

"I could raise the temperature." She says, earning a shake of the head from Mark.

"No need-" JungKyung gets up from her seat and raises the temperature of the air conditioner.

Mark could feel the warmth surrounding him disappear. His face is the only part of him that's only getting hotter.

The two decided to listen to their recordings for the last time before finalizing the whole song.

Mark smiles, listening to JungKyung's soft ballad voice while his voice intertwines with hers.

He had a few verses where he sang and he thinks that it's something his fans would love.

"Wow- that was really good, haha!"

「 day 4 - mingi 」

JungKyung laughs when Mingi did a dramatic entrance where he danced to her song as soon as he enters the room.

"You're a crackhead, Mingi!" She laughs, making Mingi laugh. He sits down across her and tries to hide his face.

"Don't look at me!" He covers his face, throwing his head back as JungKyung only laughs.

"I've seen what I already needed to see." JungKyung teases the boy, flustering him even more.

The two decided to joke around for a little more, catching up with what they have left on.

"When I first got your request, I thought our voices won't match because mine is so deep but then I heard the concept of the song and wow..."

"Isn't it? It's about obsessive love, I'm pretty sure you know what that is." JungKyung smirks, looking at the male.

"I'm fully aware of what it is. Therefore, the song will sound tough and rough?" Mingi asks, to which JungKyung answers with a nod.

"And powerful as well. This song is my title track, so I want power." She says, smiling widely.

Mingi nervously laughs, the pressure pressing him down as he reads the lyrics once again to regain his memory.

"I'm nervous now." Mingi slightly shakes his shoulders, making her laugh.

"It will be fine. I'll be with you along the way!" JungKyung did a cheer of his name which made him laugh and confident.

"I sure hope you keep your word." Mingi jokes, making JungKyung pout.

"I'm joking, I don't think that lowly of you. Let's review the song and maybe, start recording when we're ready."

:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

So, Hwall, Chungha, Mark and Mingi are the idols!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 51 8
stray kids imagines. smut. you know the drill. if you want other groups/members of other groups included then lmk. i take requests :)))
9.6K 223 24
โ›โ› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จโ€š โž ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ...
2.8K 53 6
requests โ€บ open contains mature content. don't be a copycat. the writing gets better as you go...i promise โ˜…=mature โ˜†=soft ยฉrkstar
109K 5.1K 19
"What's a Prince without a Princess?" โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–” When the a girl was teleported another world that she doesn't even know how it works.. ใ€Œ tha...