The Lost Boys || Witchy Woman

De lostpsychotic

What would happen if the Emerson boys had an older sister, one who may have had her own secrets. Ash, being a... Mais

Authors Note
1. Hello Santa Carla
2. Feels like home
3. Boardwalk
4. Sad News
5. Start of a Good Night
6. Witchy Woman
7. Introductions
8. Hudsons Bluff
9. Home sweet cave
10. Surfer A**holes
11. Bittersweet Goodbyes
12. Comic Kids
13. Feeding Time
14. Suppose You Meet a Witch
15. Worst Babysitter
16. Invitation
17. Taken by Surprise
18. He Feels Like Home
19. It Doesn't Have to be a Date
20. I Don't Want You, I Need You
21. Goodnight Princess
22. Look There's Nothing Here
23. All of Them Will Pay!
24. Why Would I Help You
25. Cease to Exist
26. Oi! A**holes!
27. You Have a Piece of My Soul
28. You Wish to be One of Us?
29. He Can Save Her
31. I had my Answer
32. We've Got a Whole Lifetime Together
33. Can You Say Something
34. You Know Me so Well
35. You Hate Pickles!
36. You'll Find Out When the Time is Right
37. Are You Going to Join Me?
38. Didn't Expect to See You Here
39. I Want to Show You Something
40. What's Going on Here?
41. You're not Markos Type
42. She Wouldnt Understand
43. Remembering to Drink
44. With or Without and Audience
45. No Cries
46. This is my life
A/N
A/N
A/N

30. Tough Cookie

1.9K 49 1
De lostpsychotic

ASHLEE'S POV:

Please come back, I can't lose you

His voice, it was him, Marko. I wanted nothing more than to get back to him. My body felt cold as I felt Marko's hand caress my face. His touch sent warmth through my body. What was this that I was feeling, am I dead? Is this what death feels like?

I was scared, I wanted so badly to see my family and everyone again. Max had drained the life out of me and I had come to terms with the fact that I wasn't going to see anyone again. Was this some sick joke being able to hear everyones voices while my body was numb. My eyes refusing to open, just let me see them one last time. I prayed to get back. I could still feel the pain radiating off of my wound where Max bit me. The voices were fading and I was feeling colder than before. Everything was pitch black as I felt like I was floating, floating in nothing. A feeling forming in my stomach that I had never felt before.

MARKO'S POV:

Nothing was happening, Ash was still limp. The warmth from her body had completely gone. I looked at Alice and then to Reah, both of their eyes glued to Ash. Mike and Sam were unreadable.

"Come on Ash. Come back to us, I know you can. You're a tough cookie remember" Alices words filled with despair. "How about we take her back to the cave" Star spoke as we all looked at her. Looking back down at Ash I lifted her up in my arms making our way back to the cave.

Entering the cave I placed Ash onto the bed, gently brushing her hair out of her face. She was the epitome of beauty what I would do just to hear her voice again, to see her smile.

"Hey Marko" David pulled me out of my thoughts. "We are gonna go and feed. I think you need to come as well. Clear your head" looking back at Ash I was feeling weak. David was right, I needed to feed but I didn't want to leave her. Placing a soft kiss on her lips, "Please come back". Pulling myself away I went with my brothers to feed, my tears drying as we stepped into the cold night.

SAM'S POV:

Marko and the boys left, I knew he didn't want to go and you could tell how much he cared for Ash. Maybe these boys weren't as bad as what I thought. I mean they were dicks sometimes but the way Marko didn't think twice about saving Ash is something I'll never forget. Mike was beside himself as Star tried getting through to him. I sat next him as he rocked back and forth. "Mike, you need to calm down" I tried speaking calmly. He looked at me, his eyes red from crying. "Sam, it's all my fault. Ash is dead because of me" he whispered tears falling from his eyes. "If I wasn't so stupid, I wouldn't have drunk that stuff and everything would have been fine. She would be here" Mikes voice wavering.

We sat in silence after that, not knowing what to say or do. What were we going to tell mom and grandpa.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

51.6K 1.1K 16
She was everything her siblings weren't; quiet and shy. But her world is turned upside down when a simple apology turns into something more. They wer...
29.9K 641 16
Marko is in for a shock when a girl shows up from his past, the only problem is this girl is from when he was a human. What will happen when the two...
6.8K 208 20
Aurora Weber has to move to the wonderful, safe town of Santa Carla, California after her parents split up. It's supposed to be a new start. Who woul...
5.2K 153 12
This is book 2 of The Lost Family. If you haven't read that book you will be lost so go read it first! Kylie's family has grown since the death of he...