Homophobic || GxG (New versio...

By tuff_french_fry

"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just... More

Author's notes
!! Important !!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: Marco
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: Lia
Chapter 49: Introductions
Chapter 50: Lies and Apologies
Chapter 51: The Truth
Chapter 52: Reconciliation
Chapter 53: Last Meeting
Chapter 54: Business
Chapter 55: Spy Girls and Old Friends
Chapter 56: Mall with Marco
Chapter 57: Kristy's confession
Chapter 58: Introspection
Chapter 59: Drunk Call
Chapter 60: Drunk Confessions
Chapter 61: Kisses
Chapter 62: Morning surprise
Chapter 63: Grounded
Chapter 64: Tuesday
Chapter 65: Phone
Chapter 66: Chloe's lesson
Chapter 67: Job Hunting
Chapter 68: One on One
Chapter 69: Wednesday
Chapter 70: Actions
Chapter 71: Notes
Chapter 72: Quarrel
Chapter 73: Thursday Night
Chapter 74: Dim lights
Chapter 75: Skipping
Chapter 76: Reconciliation?
Chapter 77: Encounter
Chapter 78: Reassurance 1/2
Chapter 79: Reassurance 2/2
Chapter 80: eavesdropping
Chapter 81: The dad talk
Chapter 82: Somewhere 1/2
Chapter 83: Somewhere 2/2
Chapter 84: Lies and Fake Smiles
Chapter 85: Restroom
Chapter 86: McKaren
Chapter 87: Food and Feelings
Chapter 88: Tori
Chapter 89: Tori's Confession
Chapter 90: End.
Author's notes (updated)
Bonus: Life update

Chapter 41

31.9K 1.6K 1.1K
By tuff_french_fry

"You're really mad at me for doing that?" I poked her.

She moved her shoulders and scooted away.

"Wow." Tori said, amused at the both of us.

It was the next day, after swimming all night we got our good sleep. Chloe got a text this morning that the electricity was fixed and thus leading us to now, at lunch, eating below the tree we usually sit.

"What did you do?" She scolding like asked.

She opened a pack of chips and set it down in the middle, leaving it open for anyone to get.

"Nothing!!" I said, defending myself. "I was just in the mood to play aro-"

"You drowned me and didn't gave me that hug you promised." She crossed her arms.

Tori's eyebrows rose and she looked at me.

I decided to ignore her and reply to Chloe "it's just a hug." I rolled my eyes.

"Did I miss something?" Tori asked.

"Not much." I shrugged, "I mean, I understand why you didn't came over since Chlo said you were helping your mom."

She looked at me in confusion, "mom was at work?"

She said and turned over to Chloe, having eye contact. "and- and that's why I stayed at home because I had to clean." She added, slightly nodding.

"Chlo just admit you're too lazy to get your phone and Tori it's fine, we just made cookies and went to their pool." I rolled my eyes

Hearing the words made cookies, Tori's eyes widen and she snapped her neck towards me.

I gave her a thin lipped smile and shrugged.

Chloe just nervously laughed.

"Still mad at me?"

"Yes." They both said.

I sighed, "you." I poked at the shoulder, "I hugged you when I jumped on you to that water last night"

She gasped, "IT WA-"

"And you." I cut her off and pointed at Tori, "We'll bake cookies whenever."

I grabbed the soda next to me and opened it, a small sizzling sound ignited.

Tori smiled, satisfied with what I said while Chloe pouted and crossed her arms even more.

"You're unfair." she grumpily said.

"If you wanted a hug so bad ask one from Tori."

Tori leaned forward and hugged Chloe, "there there." She said, slowly patting her head.

They both pulled away, "you okay now?" She asked.

"Doesn't feel like a promised hug." She complained.

"Stop acting like a child." I rolled my eyes.

"It's just a hug that you promised."

"Exactly." I nodded, "It's just a hug."

"Whatever." She picked a piece of chip and ate away.

"Hey guys!" We looked over and saw Kristy walking to us.

She sat beside Tori and dipped her hand inside the packet and popped a chip in her mouth.

"Why are you here?" I narrowed my eyes at her, I looked around saw her friend circle two trees away, secretly observing us. They immediately turned away when they noticed I was glaring at them.

"Well..." Kristy started, "I was thinking of-"

She stopped talking when I moved myself closer to Chloe, my arms snaked around her waist and I rested my chin on her shoulder which made her stiff.

"Liz." She mumbled.

"Shh— continue." I motioned my hands to Kristy.

Her face contorted in annoyance, "well..." She repeated.

"I was thinking of asking Chloe out." Her face relaxed and went on a full smirk.

"Ooo" I heard Tori say.

My hold tightened a little, making Chloe gasp. I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at Kristy.

"Chlo and I have some plans to do." I said sternly, I could feel my heart beat harder, each beat making me want to grab Chloe by the hand and lead her away from her.

"What do you say?" She asked. she looked to her side, "Oh hey have friends coming."

I saw her friend group walk towards us, all 7 of them.

Quickly composing myself, I had to let go of Chloe and put distance between us.

I don't feel comfortable.

"Hey hey!!!" A guy with black hair sat down beside me and nudged me on the shoulder quite roughly.

"Chloe?" He asked me.

"Oh n-" before I could finish my sentence, he looked past me, "so you're Chloe?" He pointed at her.

"Yeah!" Chloe chirped.

"I like you already." The guy laughed and held out his fist, "Jack." He introduced.

Chloe held her fist out and bumped it to him.

The rest sat down too, making the seating arrangement look like a circle.

They started talking and laughing loudly, making me annoyed and uncomfortable.

My eyes darted to Tori and she gave me a sympathetic look.

Chloe was too busy chatting with them.

"Hey you don't know our names yet." One girl said.

"Okay what about we introduce ourselves one by one?" Kristy suggested.

"I'm Nicky." one girl said, "I love cats and my friends."

"Awww we love you too." they coo'ed.

I mentally cringed.

This continued for about 5 minutes.

"I'm Chloe." She introduced herself, "I love music and whatever Liz bakes" she giggled.

The circle aww'd in adoration.

I'm Elizabeth, I like reading and baking. I repeatedly said in my head, hoping that I don't forget what to say when I open my mouth.

It was now my turn. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to speak but they guy beside me already started. Leaving me just sitting there, embarrassed.

"Name's Jack" he said and winked at Chloe "I like music and this little chick right here!" He yelled and initiated another fist bump, the others laughed at him.

I don't get this.

"Psst." I heard Tori and I raised my eyebrows at her.

She tilted her head sideways and I knew it was our cue to leave.

"Hey I wanna go to the bathroom." she said.

The others ignored her and she stood up, her hand signaling me to go with her.

They moved and immediately took over the spot, making it look like Tori didn't even sat there in the first place.

I sighed, grabbed my can of soda and pushed myself up.

Chloe got a hold of my wrist and held me down, the chattering faded and silence took over the circle.

"Where are you both going?" Chloe asked worriedly, "I wanna join too." She said and started standing up.

The stares were burning holes through my body, especially from Jack, the guy beside me.

I laughed a little and removed her grasp from mine. "You should talk to them more." I told her, "you wanted to make friends right? I heard you said that to Tori."

She looked at me disappointingly and continued talking like I wasn't there.

I walked away from the group and turned back, meeting Kristy's smirk on my way.

I ignored her and met Tori at the bathroom.

"What took you so long?" She complained.

"Chlo." I said. "You think she'll say yes?"

"Big chance" she replied and looked at herself on the mirror. "I think she likes them."

Annoyance traveled to my veins.

"Probably." I said bitterly. Reminding myself that even if she agrees, she'll have a whole squad with her, not just Kristy sticking to her every second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.4K 60
π‘Œ/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’π‘₯ π‘Žπ‘  𝑖𝑛 𝐺𝑃 π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž πΊπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝐼 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘π‘–π‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  ---------- I was still...
96.4K 1.8K 57
"He definitely wants to sleep with you," he taunts. "Excuse me?" I look at him weirdly, "What are you even talking about." "The way he touched your a...
227K 11.1K 34
"I'm tired of you being so difficult. I've been trying so hard to be your friend and you just fucking push me away. We'd be talking good One day and...
51.1K 1.8K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...