Behind Closed Doors

Door TNSJiley_Infinity

Nobody knows what happens when she shuts the door behind her. Nobody knows how the bruises appear. But when J... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Sorry

Chapter 17

4.1K 146 8
Door TNSJiley_Infinity

Riley's POV

I run home as fast as I can. I sprint into the kitchen and look through the pantry for the quickest thing to make. I didn't have much time. I decide on soup and boil some water. While I waited for it to boil, I went into the living room and sat down.

The whole house was stripped of anything that made the house feel like a home. There were no pictures of my mom and Emily anymore. The house was bare, cold and almost scary looking.

I don't have access to Internet or a cell phone. We have cable, but it's only times like these when my father's not home when I can watch it though.

I go back to the kitchen where the water is already boiled. I pour the soup into the pot and stir it. In another fifteen minutes, the soup is finished and my father is home. I ladle the soup into a bowl for him, and a cup for me because I already ate.

"That's all you eating?" He comments with a scowling face.

"Not hungry." I reply quietly. He grunts. I finish up my supper and mentally prepare myself for what I'm about to say.

"My birthday is coming up." I say loud enough to get his attention.

"And?" He hisses.

"And I know that you don't get me anything, but this year I was wondering if maybe I can have a cell phone?" I ask.

"Why? It's not like you have any friends and your not allowed to leave here." He replies coldly.

"I know but-"

"But what?!" He growls.

"I don't know." I mumble to myself.

••••••••••

James's POV

"So what's going on between you and that Riley girl?" Alice asks me.

"Nothing. We're just friends." I reply.

"Yeah but you want to be more than friends." She says.

"Maybe." I reply, smiling to myself

••••••••••

I waited at my usual spot for Riley the next day. She finally walked up to me and than we were on our way.

"So have you heard about the studio's annual dance?" I ask Riley. The dance was something Kate put together every year for the studio dancers.

"Yeah." She replies.

"Are you going?" I ask.

"No." She says.

"Why not? You never go." I question.

"I know it's just that I'm not into that kind of stuff." She tells me. I feel a little disappointed. I was going to ask to be my date.

Riley's POV

Of course it was a lie. It's always a lie I have to tell him. I'm never allowed to go to the dance. But I had a strange feeling that he was going to ask him to go with him.

"Oh, that's too bad." He says quietly.

"Yeah." I mumble.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 29.2K 112
James is the popular jock with the big reputation. Every girl wants him. His parents make more money than they know what to do with it, and has the w...
5.1K 118 40
3 year rears its head and all of the Gang are ready for it. They've had the summer to defuse from the intense year and this time are hoping for a cal...
40.4K 1.3K 76
Riley - A shy and introverted girl who prefers not to socialise with people in her year at school. James - The new student from across town who's ho...
13.8K 282 35
What happens when Riley Brooks, sister of the Brooks brothers, leaves everything behind to escape. But once she leaves, her world gets turned upside...