Ammovoid /SU Fanfic/ Steven U...

By Maxx_It_Upp

DESC OF BOOK You had the perfect father... before the accident... You were taken and hurt by him thanks to a... More

⚠️ You Need To Know ⚠️
(1) Moving to our new life (1)
(2) Wow... its beautiful... (2)
😰 (3)its over isnt it? (3) 😰
(4) 😰 Pains Of My New Life 😰 (4)
(5) Falling (5)
Quick Note! Sorry but important!
(6) Whos that boy?.. (6)
(7) Waking up in his eyes (7)
(8) 8 Years... (8)
(9) "your laugh... its beautiful..." (9)
(10) The Crystal Gems (10)
(11) Bath and Beauty (11)
(12) Tour Time~ "shit.." (12)
(13) Night Sky and food (13)
(14) Movies and Tickles! (14)
(15) Waking up to your face (15)
(16) Update on your life (16)
(17) One Month New Life! R-Right... (17)
(18) Presents in the Morning (18)
(19) Beach Fun (19)
(20) She Looks Perfect Tonight (20)
(21) Waking up on the beach and having a Chill Day (21
(22) Meeting Connie Part 1 (22)
(23) Meeting Connie Part 2 (23)
(24) How were you still alive?... (24)
(25) Connie x Steven (25)
(26) Runaway (26)
(27) Lies (27)
(28) The Story (28)
(29) Training -Part 1 (29)
(30) Training, part 2- Do it for them (30)
(31) Training, Part 3 - Here Comes A Thought... (31)
(32) Another Story about a Diamond and her Son (32)
(33) Meet the Diamonds (33)
(34) Ammorite (34)
(35) Memories (35)
(36) Are YOU okay? (36)
(37) Dreams (37)
(38) You need to tell us what happened (38)
(39) Void and Ammonite (39)
(40) Training With Jasper (40)
(41) Hole Home (41)
(42) First Time In Forever (42)
(43) Stevens Done (43)
(44) You brought My color back (44)
(45) The lonley (45)
(46) 5 Months (46)
(47) Steven Acting StRAnGe- (47)
(48) Date Set Up, - You (48)
(49) Date Set Up -Steven (49)
(50) Our First Date (50)
(51) "D- did you enjoy it?.." (51)
(52) Cringey Crystal Gems (52)
(53) GET RID OF THAT MEMORY! PLEASE (53)
(54) Meeting the OTHER Crystal Gems (54)
(55) Not Okay (55)
(56) "Why are you so bothered?" (56)
(57) Pizza and Arcades (57)
(58) Stars.. (58)
(59)...And Screams (59)
(60) Darkness (60)
(61) Other Friends (61)
(62) Dream Your Dream (62)
(63) Falling To Pieces (63)
(64) hmmm (64)
(65) Points Of View (65)
(66) I'd Rather Be Me, With You (66)
(67) On that Distant shore (67)
(68) Back (68)
PLEASE READ!
(69) In The Night (69)
(70) Break down the door (70)
(71) Ghost Ride (71)
(72) Ferris Wheel 🎡 (72)
(73) Power Control (73)
(74) Fallen (74)
(75) SADIE KILLER! (75)
(76) (Y/N)?! (76)
(77) This isn't happening... (77)
(78) Hurt (78)
(79) Whats Happening- (79)
(80) Jam Buds (80)
(81) ... (81)
(82) Diamonds Creation (82)
(83) White meets Void... (83)
(84) "Y-Yeah... i guess you're right" (84)
(85) She was Beautiful... (85)
NOT A CHAPTER BUT SOME DRAWINGS MY ME
(86) Explain (86)
(87) Cracked and Dangerous (87)
(88) Pain, Guilt, Steven. (88)
(89) Training grounds (89)
(90) Believer (90)
(91) I Dont Know (91)
(92) CONNIE (92)
(93) Broken Diamonds (93)
(94) Diamonds and Void (94)
(95) "(Y/n)?" (95)
(96) Demons (96)
(97) Amstevoid (97)
(98) Morning (98)
(99) Portal (99)
(100) Going Into The Void (100)
(101) Memories- Truth about Void? (101)
(102) Letters to her, Im sorry (102)
(103) Real Void (103)
hey... (A/N)

(104) Abuse (104)

349 10 21
By Maxx_It_Upp

WARNINGS!

In this chapter their is sexual abuse and sexual harassment. If you'd like to skip you may, the recap will be in the next chapter with less sexual mentions.

(Update, this part was written in July last year-2020- so I'm just uploading the last pieces :) )
——————

Your POV

The platform started to go up, you understood that void shouldn't come but you didn't really see why.

You waved goodbye to him and placed a hand into the void, luckily you could still get through from this side.

Grabbing Stevens wrists, you jumped through.

"Bye!-"

Going through the void you heard the real Void yell bye, but once on the other side, it was quite. It was quite and colder...

"Wow, didn't realise how much warmer it was in there" Steven whispered. His words were kind of a fuzz in the background, you were only focusing on where you had come through the void. It was only here you could see your dad...

Tears must had snuck out through your eyes because Steven had snapped you out of staring and was wiping your tears. "Shhh, it's all gonna be okay tomorrow. We just have to stop this fake Void.." you sobbed into his chest, silent cries as not to alarm anyone in the void.

You felt different, warm and cold, happy and sad, loved and uncared for. Your first dad was killed, while you stood there and watched. The second one lied to you, kept you in isolation from the world, malnourished you, beat you. Years later you find out your part god.

Now you find out your real dad always loved you. He was kept from you.

"(Y/n).." you looked up to Steven. He wiped your tears, one side was black and the other was clear water. Strangely though, Steven was the same.

You gasped, throwing your hands on your mouth to be quiet. "Steven!" You whisper yelled. He gave out a small chuckle, "it's okay"

You wanted to asked a million questions but Steven pointed downward as "Void" paced around at the bottom of the void. Steven looked at you and you nodded, sorta reading him, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

You made the platform go down slowly, trying to get closer to hear was was going on.

Void seemed to be just, huffing? As if he was just in a fight or something. He seemed tired.

"Stop"

A blood curdling scream filled the void. It didn't sound like your mother's, it didn't really sound as if it had actually come from the void, it seemed to be from inside of void...

Once the screaming stopped Void smiled and stood up properly, slowly walking somewhere and closing his eyes. Grey and black dust started to swirl, it didn't look like a memory... he was bringing something here.

"I think he's bring something here" you whispered to Steven, taking your eyes off for a moment. Steven stayed staring at Void, "or someone..."

This time it was your mom. Her gasps for air and pathetic screams filled the void. You hadn't looked back yet, you were staring at Steven. Tears. Tears glassed over his eyes. He quickly pulled his head down and squeezed his eyes shut, choking on his tears to stay silent.

Slowly you turned your head...

You whispered some unknown words, well actually you didn't say words, just sounds. Tears cracked through and glasses your eyes. It was unimaginable the pain Steven must be in, watching this.

Feeling around, you looked for Stevens hand, you found it and held it tightly, showing him you were there for him.

It was the Gems, your mom, and Connie.

Connie was in one of them traps that held your mother, only it was made of a less heavy metal unknown to you, you assumed this was because well firstly she's human, and secondly she isn't immortal, like Ammonite.

Connie and Ammonite has cuts al on their faces, arms, legs, torsos, any and everywhere.

What was worse is you saw the Gems eyes again- well... their sockets. The black gloop falling from the sockets...

Pearl stood upfront, Garnet stood behind the others, Amethyst wasn't seen anywhere. In garnets hands were razor blades, you could barely imagine what had happened to them.

"Ammonite, human" Void cruelly smiled at their pain, Connie unable to hold up her head and Ammonite just barely being able too.

"V- void.. p-please stop" Void stared at Ammonite, then slapped Pearl right across her face, throwing her across the void.

"YOU WANT ME TO HURT YOUR CREATIONS INSTEAD?" He looked at Garnet and told her to walk in front of Ammonite. Then he told her to go over to Pearl, get her, and start beating her.

Garnet got out her weapon gloves and walked over to Pearl, picked her up, cane back to void. And dropped her. Then she started to beat her.

"This better dearest?" He smirked.

Ammonite's Crystal clear tears fell to the cold blackened ground. "Y- you know- what I- I meant.."

"Maybe you want me to hurt the human instead?" He made the darkness grab onto Connie and pick her up from the ground.

"LEAVE HER!" Ammonite tried to stand up but the chains pulled her back down. A maniacal laugh came from voids mouth.

"Pearl, Ruby and Sapphire thing. Take care of Connie in the 'human special' Room please"

Ammonite screamed bloody murder, begging him not to take her there as she was too young, how she would go mad.

The smirk on Void's face didn't disappear as he got more and more pleased with the begging.

Garnet and Pearl both got up, -even though there were cracks in pearls gem- and walked over to Connie.

Connie was then spread into an X shape and her chains were being removed, she was held by the darkness though. Pearl grabbed some scissors from her gem and started to cut Connie's clothes off.

Everything.

Steven blushed and ducked down, not wanting to see. Neither of you wanted to see but you had to hear what was happening. After all, you've seen yourself naked and you weren't attracted to girls- right?-

Connie's face went bright red and she seemed more panicked. Ammonite knew what Void was going to do so she screamed bloody murder and begged him to stop.

"Oh shut up would you? I don't care how old she is. Humans enjoy this activity right?~ she'll have fun~"

Pearl and Garnet were carrying Connie as she struggled and walked into the void, disappearing.

"Ammovoid seemed to enjoy the activity~"

Stevens eyes widened, Ammonites eyes widened. You remembered the torture he would put you through... the sexual torture...

The thought of Connie going through that made you feel sick and made your blood boil. Steven grabbed your hand harder to make sure you knew you had to stay where you were.

You watched Ammonite and Void.

"N-no- you-" "HAHAhaha.. dear... she had fun~ her sweet sweet begging as she was tied up~ how young she was~" The memories flew across your face- literally.

The memories of you being tied down and sexually tortured filled the void. Ammonites eyes widened. Imagine, your only child, put through this.

Ammonite was screaming, begging that it wasn't real. That he could take them memories away or stop what happened.

You turned to see Steven.

He was starting at the videos. You felt embarrassed that he was seeing you naked but you felt horrible remembering the times, what happened...

"I did this to your precious daughter~ others did this to her. Watch it happen. She's only 7 or 8." His laughter filled the void, along with all the sounds from the memories.

Ammonite stared at them. The pain in her eyes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 866 19
*just wanna see Spinel blush. But is that angst I see?* Spinel gets what Steven meant now "are you sure? They're not exactly the easiest to get along...
571K 15.7K 150
how peculiar! how will that sit with the crystal gems? -------- yeah, this seems like a fun concept to play with. if a cluster can have sentience w...
47.4K 782 18
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
58.5K 1.5K 38
[Severally outdated] ⚠️ Tigger Warnings in intro page ⚠️ you are a lone young Siren living in the Atlantic Ocean after being booted by your pod on t...