The Past (fem Reader x My her...

By ChibiMorel

(Y/N) has had a terrible past A years later she gets into U.A on a recommendation but none only then Aizawa a... More

Who are you?
U.A here i come!!
Singing in the park
First test of the year
Nurses office already!
Help me! Please!
Smile!
Father
Blood and Bruises
Sports Festival and finally free
I have a Niece!
Gifts for you!
Soulmates
Sonething that I shouldn't have known
New cover & Q&A???
Update
What High School?
The Start Of Camp
Kota's backstory and birthday!
A Villain!!?!
Why Me and Bakugo?
Will I be saved?!
What is happening?!
A new friend!
Back to U.A
Is this Disapointment?
Night Terrors
Capture the Flag!
Leaving for a while
My Voice.... Its gone..
Back to school
I love you Katsuki Bakugo

Regression quirk?

124 3 0
By ChibiMorel

(Y/N) wakes up to find many people surrounding her, beginning to cry as she doesn't remember any of them. As the tears fell and the screams got louder, students began to block their ears.

Aizawa walks in with another student, looking around he finds a 3 year old (Y/N). Oh no. He thinks to himself. Aizawa walks up to the girl and picks her up. She kicks and thrashes around in his arms. "Shhh, it's okay! He's not here!" This calms the girl down a bit for her to stop kicking and thrashing around.

The students all look at the two a bit shook. Aizawa rocks her in his arms till she drifts into a shallow sleep. He sits down and asks what had happened. The students all look at each other then back to Aizawa.

"We do not know what happened! She was like this when we came down for breakfast!" Iida says a bit loud. Aizawa and most of the students just glare at him. He sheepishly stares and rubs the back of his neck as he apologises.

"We did find this with her phone." Mina whispers to Aizawa handing the phone number. Aizawa asks Midoriya to use his phone to call the number.

Midoriya walks away from the group to take the call, Todoroki behind him. Bakugo walks into the room with Uraraka. Walking straight to the crowd he sees a tiny (Y/N) in the arms of Aizawa. He runs over and questions every around to find out what happened. (Y/N) stirs at the sudden noise from Bakugo.

"Bakugo! We don't know! Be quiet, you'll wake her up!" Aizawa whispers yells while continuing to rock her. Midoriya comes back with some good and bad news.

"Wanna know the good or the bad news?" Midoriya asks in a whisper. Thinking for a moment Aizawa then answers. "What's the bad news?"

"The bad news is that it will take a week till she is back to normal." Midoriya explains. "The good news is that the girls mother whose quirk it is now know what the quirk is, she got the results of what the quirk is from the doctor." Midoriya continues. After Midoriya finishes Aizawa asks a very important question.

"What is the quirk?"

Midoriya then nods and again begins to explain. "The quirk is known as Regression, it means that all her memories have disappear and the only memories she has is of the time of what age she is and younger. She will act that age for the duration of the quirk." After explaining Aizawa gets everyone to go to the kitchen.

Placing (Y/N) on the couch and placing a blanket on her, he makes his way to the kitchen to explain what will happen.

"(Y/N) is at the age of 3 right now. When she was 3 she had a lot of panic attacks and unlike most kids of that age she was not potty trained. She is also very cautious and closed off, so if she feels safe around you be grateful." He explains.

(Y/N) sits up on the couch and makes her way to Aizawa and pulls on his pants to get his attention. "I wanna see Aunty Nemu." She asks him. The girls all smile at the cuteness. Aizawa looks down at her then smiles.

"You know how daddys a teacher?" Aizawa asks (Y/N). She nods and throws her hands up and gesturing with grabby hands that she wants to be picked up. "Do you want to meet some of my students?" Aizawa asks again. Again she nods her head.

Not all the class was there, so they only introduced who was there. Aizawa places (Y/N) on the ground and she runs to Todoroki. She gesture to him to pick her up with her grabby hands. Picking her up she snuggles into him.

"You look like Touya! You must be Sho!" (Y/N) says to him. The thing was Todoroki didn't introduce himself yet. He looks at her shocked then he smiles.

After the introductions Aizawa assigns students jobs to look after (Y/N). They first need to buy toys, clothing, and nappies. (Diapers to my American friends!)

Todoroki, Midoriya, Mina, Tsuyu and Kirishima were in charge of clothing.

Bakugo, Momo, Uraraka, Kaminari and Sero were in charge of toys

Jiro, Hagakure, Tokoyami, Shoji and Iida were in charge of getting supplies for nappies.

(Y/N) went with The clothes group since they needed to know her size.

Mina and Tsu took (Y/N) into the change rooms with some cute dresses and shirts and overalls. When she came out of the change rooms, Kirishima and Midoriya look at her with a satisfied face.

"She looks adorable!" Midoriya yells out loud, causing the little girl to flinch. She quickly uses her hands to cover her ears, closing her eyes tight. This caught Todoroki's attention. He knew what that feeling was.

Making his way to the little girl, he neals down to her level and wraps his arms around her body. Rubbing her back and whispering calming words to her that only she can hear.

Midoriya looks worried and steps back a bit upset with himself for scaring the little girl. Todoroki picks her up and carries her out of the clothing shop while the others pay.

(Y/N) looks up to the male holding her and asks a question. "Can I get some toys?" This catches the boy by surprise. He nods and messages Midoriya about where he was going.

While still carrying (Y/N) he makes his way to the group buying toys for her. Seeing Bakugo standing in the toy aisle. (Y/N) gestures to Todoroki that she wants to be put down, doing so (Y/N) runs off from Todoroki.

"Katsu~kun!" (Y/N) says running towards him catching his gaze. She jumps into him and he pulls her into a hug. "Hello (Y/N)." He says with a small smile.

Todoroki makes his way towards (Y/N) and Bakugo. "How's the toys going?" Todoroki asks. Bakugo looks down the aisle towards the small group looking through all the toys targeted towards girls. The toys in that aisle don't really catch (Y/N)'s attention what does though are some hero stuff in the aisle across.

"Katsu~Kun, can we go over there?" (Y/N) asks as she points towards the aisle with all the hero toys and plushies are. Bakugo smirks at what she said and walks towards the hero toys.

"I knew she would like these, but no~ we have to go look at the girl toys." Bakugo mutters to himself. (Y/N)'s eyes drift to the new types of plushies that were there. Those being plushies of her friends.

Bakugo puts her down and she runs straight to them. She shuffles through them all looking for a certain one. Finding it she smiles a bright wide smile. "I want this one!" She says all exited. The smile makes Bakugo think for a moment, she doesn't really smile like that anymore.

The plush (Y/N) has was none other then Bakugo Katsuki, also know as Ground Zero! She looks around the Aisle some more and picks out her favourites. They make their way back to the small group with what she chose. Placing the plushies in the small trolly.

As Bakugo puts the hero plushies in the trolly he is bombarded with some words that he didn't want to hear.

"Why did you get them, she won't want them!"

"She is a girl, she will want these kinds of toys."

This just pissed him off. "Why can't (Y/N) have these?" He asks the group as he pick her up. The small group look at him surprised. "She pick them out herself." He said. They all just shut up and continued looking.

A yawn appears out of nowhere as (Y/N) begins to get tired. "Can we go home now?" She asks with a small adorable yawn coming after.

He nods his head and tell the others what he was doing. They all nod and continue. (Y/N) grabs a plush that she wanted to take with her and they go to the checkouts. Bakugo pays for the mini him and they exit the store to walk back to the dorms, which weren't that far away.

Bakugo walks through the dorm making his way towards her room and placing her down on her bed.

Curling into a ball she hugs her new plush tight and falls asleep. Bakugo begins to leave, until he hears her body rolling around the bed restlessly. Making his way towards the bed he lays down with her and hugs he tight. Beginning to settle down she snuggles into Bakugo's chest.

~~~~~~~~

The sun shines through the curtains of the room and shines straight into Bakugo's eyes. The little girl in front of him with cuddling her new plush of him, taking this short time of her asleep he quickly makes his way to his room to change into some new clothes. Heading towards her room again he sees the tiny girl standing beside the bed with the plush in one hand, while rubbing her eye with the other.

"Katsu~Kun~ I'm hungry~" she whines a bit towards the boy. Grabbing the little girls hand he guides her towards the kitchen and sits her down in a high chair that Midnight brought over. She seemed to have kept it from when she was younger.

Bakugo decides to make her some pancakes. Cutting the pancakes up he gives the plate to the mini (Y/N). Sitting down next to the high chair he begins to eat.

After eating people begin to wake up and make themselves Breakfast. Suddenly the doors slam open and two young adults run in. "Where's (Y/N)!" This makes the girl flinch, tears brimming her eyes. Bakugo is quick to action and picks up the girl and comforts her. "It's okay. Nothings going to happen." He whispers in her ear.

Bakugo looks up to see the two young adults. The two adults being the one and only Tohru and Kyo Sohma, but he didn't know that. "Who are you guys? How do you know (Y/N)?" He asks the couple. They look at each other then back to Bakugo.

"My name is Kyo Sohma and this is my wife Tohru, we are friends with (Y/N). She said she would come in- come visit us." He explains. Bakugo then realises something.

"So your the two that upload those music videos." He says which catches them off guard. Kyo then nods then asks again where the girl was. He Lifts (Y/N) up towards the couple. They both look surprised and asks what happened.

Suddenly again the door slams open. Aizawa runs in and begins to announce that there is a villain attack, but then stops mid sentence as he sees the two unfamiliar adults in the room.

"False alarm! Doesn't matter!" Aizawa then says. Looking towards Bakugo he sees his one and only daughter, walking towards her she puts out her grabby hands for Aizawa to grab. Picking her up he walks away to play with her, as well as change her clothes and Nappy.

"She's a baby see and she is fine. She is just going through stuff that happened in her childhood." Bakugo explains. This pops the question in their heads.

"What happened in her child hood to be so scared of things?" They ask in unison. Bakugo looks at them then his hands. "To be honest no one knows, the only people who know are her, Mr. Aizawa and some other teachers she grew up with. Aizawa took her in at a young age." Bakugo explains.

No words are said for a while as the two adults walk out of the building and back to their house. Bakugo makes his way to his girlfriends room to hang out like they decided.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!
Hope you enjoyed!

Have a wonderful day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 538 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
146K 4.3K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
2.9K 62 18
"Bakugo, Midoriya, today you will be taking care of Eri." Aizawa said. "What?!?" Bakugo started to rage. "It will be a great way for you guys to lea...
401K 11.3K 103
(Y/N) was a victim mixed in a horrible accident that caused her to lose her family at the age of 5. The Heroes shoved her off letting her die with th...