Were Just Friends...right?

By certifiedchrisgirl

Bryce Hall's sister x Jaden Hossler COMPLETED More

charactersโ—background
one๐Ÿค
two๐Ÿ’—
3๐Ÿ’•
rooms
4 Instagram๐Ÿฅบ
5 ๐Ÿ˜
6๐Ÿ˜Šbirthday
7๐Ÿ’œ
8โ–ช๏ธŽ day one
day 1 part 2
day 2
day 2 part 2
day 3
day 4
day 4 part 2
bestfriend day
bad feelings turn into bad news
im not good at goodbyes
how do i fix this
make ups
alone time
normal days
25
not a chapter
dates?
date pt.2
randoms
30
work
32
promposal
shoping
party party party
girl's day
PROM
PROM pt.2
39
40
41
date
43
44
big brother things
46
47
48
49
just letting yall know
50
Instagram
53 smut
54
12k
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
comfort๐Ÿฅบ
66
67
memories
69
70
71
72
73
74
Instagram
76
THE END
SEQUEL

20

5.7K 80 52
By certifiedchrisgirl

1 month later*

(Y/N)POV:

Today is my first doctor's appointment for the baby. Jaden and Bryce are coming with me obviously Jadens coming because hes the father bryce is just coming to show his support to us. Me and jaden are still just friends we just dont want to rush into anything because I'm pregnant.

I get out of bed and put this on...

We still haven't told our followers that I'm pregnant since theres still a chance we could lose the baby. You cant even tell that I'm pregnant.

We get to the doctor and go into the room so they can do an ultrasound and we can ask questions and stuff.

The lady started doing the ultrasound and she didn't turn the screen around. Then she called the doctor in and showed her. 

A few minutes later jaden speaks up and says "what's going on" "you're not pregnant and you never were" my heart dropped after she said that and I started crying. Bryce and jaden both pulled me into a hug "I'm so sorry" the doctor says again "did you take an at home test?" Shes says again "no I-I was at the hospital and a nurse told me I was pregnant" I say crying a little less "I think you should just go home and rest honey but do you remember the nurses name" the doctor says to me "no she didn't have a name tag or anything" I say back "we'll look into this" the doctor says walking us out.

We walk out of the hospital and I see my mother. "So how did it go" she says walking up to us "go away" I say trying to walk away "your not pregnant whore" my mother says back to me "how do you know that"i say back to her "because I hired a fake nurse just to tear you apart" she says laughing. "I hate you" I say walking away and getting into the car.

"She a fucking idiot" I say out loud "hey everything's gonna be okay" jaden says wrapping me in a tight hug "thanks j" I say hugging him back.

"Can you take me to the hype house" I say looking at bryce with puppy eyes "why" he says back "because I need to see tayler "fine" he says.

We get to the hype house and i run straight to taylers room and jump on top of him. "Nice to see you too" he says and we both laugh. I get off of him and just lay in his bed. "What's wrong" hes says he always knows when theres something going on him and josh can both read me like a book. "I'm not really pregnant" I say "I'm so sorry" he says wrapping his arms around me. Then I told him about my mom and everything. He just hugs me.

After about 3 or 4 hours of talking and hanging out with tayler it was time for me to leave. I jump on taylers back and he carries me to the car. "I love you Tay" I say hugging him agin "I love you too bestie" he says hugging me back.

We get back home and jaden carries me to my room. He lays me down then he lays down with his head in the crook of my neck. "(Y/n)" jaden says lightly "yes" I say back "hold me" he says kissing my neck. I dont say anything I just wrap my arms around him.

Liked by Brycehall, joshrichards, and 14899 other
(Y/n)fully: missing my angel a lot right now but I know your always with me twiny @justinfully

Comments are disabled...

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. So I went downstairs and sat next to josh on the couch "goodmorning" I say with my head in his lap "morning" he says back "do you know where jaden is" I say "he left early this morning idk" he says back.

About an hour later Josh asks me if I want to give get breakfast "yea sure let me go get dressed" I say walking upstairs. I put this on...

Then we decide to go to IHOP.

While were eating we were just talking about everything that's been going on "I think I'm going to see justin today" I sat putting my head down "okay are you going alon

e" josh says back "yea I need to talk to him I really miss him" I say "I love you" josh says "I love you too joshy" I say back.

After we finish our food we decided to head back home and jaden still wasnt there I was starting to get nervous but I just shook it off.

An hour later I drove to the cemetery to see justin.

"Justin I really really really miss you, your laugh ,your smile ,how you help me through anything. I wish it was me that had to go I miss you more then anything in the world. I love you twin brother. I wish you could come back." I say crying and falling on to my knees. Then I just played there

Then I tweeted...

After I tweeted that Jaden dms me...

Who was he hanging out with I wondered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 3.9K 74
When Bryce accidentally adds his sister Olivia to the sway group chat and Bryce has Olivia go to LA but Olivia starts catching feeling for one of the...
224K 3K 129
Lydia Hall, Sister of Bryce Hall decides to move into the sway house, she's been clean for 4 months now and hasn't thought about drugs in a while. W...
118K 2.2K 57
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง '๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ' ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
20K 104 22
When Bryce halls little sister amelie moves back in with his mom.