im not good at goodbyes

Today was the day of justin funeral. I stayed in his room last night. I haven't slept since he died it was scary to know he was gone forever.  Jaden has been trying to comfort me as much as he could but I know its hard for him to see me this way.

Bryce forces me to go downstairs and eat. He tries to be strong for me but I know hes hurt too.

I sit down at the counter and eat a cupcake and a doughnut. Then jaden comes and hugs me. I was crying I'm always crying and I dont even notice. "I miss him j" I cry into his chest "I know you do baby we all do" he says hugging me tighter.

"Come on let's go get ready" Bryce says taking my hand then taking me upstairs.

I put this on...

With Justin's football Jersey and jacket over it

Bryce wore this

Bryce wore this...

I didn't put any make up on because I knew I would just cry it off

"Bryce" I say softly "yes bunny" he says back "I-I think I'm broken" I say crying "I know how hard this is I'm broken too but dont worry we have to do this...for justin" he says hugging me.

We arrive at the funeral home and it was so nice I was very happy with it. I walked over to the casket with my twin brother in it and picked up his hand "I miss you so much justin I love you and without you I feel like I'm nothing" I say crying. Then I feel arms wrap around me of course its jaden.

"Hey let's get you some water" he says "yea... okay" I say still crying.

A few hours later I was sitting next to justin like I have been all day when I hear a familiar voice arguing with Bryce's mom. It was my mother.

I ran over to them "GET THE FUCK OUT YOUR NOT GOING TO RUIN THIS YOU ALREADY RUINED OUR LIVES. HES DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU. BECAUSE YOU LET YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND ABUSE US TO THE POINT WHERE HE HAD TO LEAVE. AND NOW...NOW HES GONE FOREVER." I cry and yell in her face "now (y/n) just let me say goodbye to my son" she says calmly "you said goodbye to both of us when we were 16 you were never there when we needed you so leave" I say with anger in my voice "no I'm seeing my son" she demands "NO YOUR NOT. YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR HIM." I say pushing her back "you should go or we'll call the police" Bryce's mom says calmly.

Then I feel someone push me to the ground I open my eyes and see her boyfriend seth "fuck you" I say getting up and punching him. Then I feel someone pull me back. I turn around to see jaden and zach pulling me into a room "the police are on their way" zach says rubbing my back "I need to go be with justin" I say getting up "okay we'll take you" jaden says getting up and grabbing my hand then zach grabs my other hand and we walk into the main room. I run over to my brother and start hugging and kissing his lifeless body.

Then I hold his hand and sit in my chair again.

A few more hours pass and the funeral is over. Tomorrow we burie him.

We go back home and I go straight to Justin's room. I lay on his bed and hug his pillow since it smells like him. "Oh brother I miss so much" I say sobbing. Then jaden comes in and hugs me we stayed like that all night.

I woke up and ran to the bathroom feeling like throwing up which I did. Then I remember today is the day hes gone forever.

I got dressed into this...

Again putting his football Jersey and jacket on over it

I walk down stairs and everyone else is already ready to go. "You ready bunny" bryce says hugging me "ready as I'll ever be" I say crying into my big brothers chest.

Once we get there I take off his football Jersey and place it in his hands in the casket "I love you twin brother" I say crying. "He loves you (y/n)" jaden says giving me a big hug.

Then I see Jessica(Justin's girlfriend) crying uncontrollably. "Hey jess" I say hugging her and we both just stand there hugging and crying. "I love you so much" she says still hugging me "I love you too" I say crying even more.

Then we started people said some things then it was time to burie him. They lowered the casket into the ground then I passed out.

A few hours later I woke up and saw bryce sitting next to me "b" I say softly "oh my god good your awake" he says relieved "I'm gonna go get a nurse" he says and I just nod.

The nurse comes in and tells bryce to leave. "So miss fully we have some news" she says "uh- okay" I say kinda nervous "your pregnant" she says handing me ultrasound pictures. I just sat there with wide eyes.

We finish up at the hospital then we head home. How am I gonna tell jaden I think to myself.

We got home and I told Bryce josh and tayler everything. Now its time to tell jaden.

I call Jaden upstairs and then I say "jaden I dont know how to say this but...I'm-im pregnant" I say with my head down "and it's your baby" I add on. He then wraps his arms around me and says "this is amazing and I support whatever decision you make" "thank you so much j that means alot" I say crying and smiling.

A/n

So what do yall think should she keep the baby
Will jaden really support her
What about (y/n) and Justin's mom
Will she come back