41

Right now I was sitting at my brother's grave in jadens arms crying.

"I love you (y/n)" Jaden says pulling me closer to him. I don't say anything I just wrap my arms around his torso.

"I just want my brother back" I say sobbing "I know baby I know" jaden says rubbing my back "please don't leave me" I cry into his chest "don't worry I won't I love you" he says "I love you too" I say back.

"Can you please tell Zach and Jessica I need them here right now" I say still crying "of course" he says taking my phone and calling them both.

Jessica gets there first and when she saw me she almost immediately broke down. "Come here" she says wrapping me in a tight hug "I just miss him" I cry into her "I miss him too" she says crying. We stayed like that for about 20 minutes until Zach got there.

He hugs us both them Jaden does the same.

About two hours later we finally leave the cemetery and go back home.

"Jaden" I say as we drive home "yes princess" he says looking over at me "can I just hold you when we get home" I say looking at him "yes baby we can do whatever you want" he says.

Then we get home and I change into one of jadens hoodies and some underwear.

"Babe I don't want stay here tonight" I say sitting on my bed "okay then come here" jaden says then he picks me up and takes me to his car.

About 10 minutes later I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning and jadens already awake. "Goodmorning baby" I say sitting up "goodmorning" he says kissing me.

"My parents are here" he says pulling away from the kiss "okay" I say with a smile.

A few minutes later Jadens mom comes in "hey breakfast is ready" she says then closes the door again.

Then we walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen area.

"Mom and Dad this is my girlfriend (y/n)" Jaden says holding my hand "your beautiful" his mom says to me "awe thank you" I say "my name is Amy and this is John" she says pointing to jadens dad "nice to meet you guys" I say hugging his mom and dad.

"Okay well we have to get going" Jaden says hugging his parents. Then we say goodbye and head out the door.

"Sorry I didn't know they would be here" Jaden says getting in to the car "j its fine" I say closing the door.

At home*

"Go get dressed up" Jaden says running upstairs "okay" I say going to my room.

I put this on...

Then Jaden comes into my room

"You look amazing (y/n)" Jaden says placing his hands on my waist "I love you" I say kissing him "I love you too" he says kissing me again.

Then we head out to the car.

After about 20 or 30 minutes later we pull up to this huge house.

"J what are we doing here" I say "just be quiet and come with me" he say opening the car door then coming to open mine.

We walk into the house and it was dark then "SUPRISE" a whole bunch of people yell.

"Wtf" I say looking around "baby we all know you've been feeling upset so we just wanted to make you feel better" Jaden says hugging me.

"Awwe I love yall" I say with my hands over my heart.

For the rest of the night we just partied.

The next morning I wake up c.    ompletely naked in an unfamiliar room and I don't remember anything from the night before. Then I turn to my side and see a naked Jaden and let out a sigh of relief. As I'm lost in my thoughts I feel Jaden snake his arms around my waist.

"Mmm" he hums in my ear "Jaden wtf happened last night" I say sitting up. "fuck I don't remember anything after we started drinking" he says holding his head "God I can only imagine" I say getting up.

Then I put on my underwear and jades shirt. And I throw him his boxers and pants. Then Josh walks in.

"Josh do you know what we did last night" I say panicking "you both got shit faced drunk and high and then went upstairs and fucked literally all night like everyone in the entire house could hear you guys" he says laughing a bit and so does Jaden.

"Its not funny" I say rolling my eyes "anyways we gotta go" Josh says walking out.

Then I pick up my dress, bra, shoes, and Jaden grabs my purse and we get into his car.

"Babe look what you did to me" I say referring to my limp and he just laughs.

At home*

Once we get home we both take some advil and get showers then he comes into my room.

"Princess" he says with puppy eyes "yes daddy" I say making him smile "hold me pwease" he says sticking out his bottom lip "come here my big baby" I say as he lays on me with his head in my neck.

Then he falls asleep and I go on his phone and play something.

About an hour later I put his phone down and fell asleep.

Later in the day*

Liked jadenhossler, addisonrae, and 98652 others(Y/n)fully: hey😘

(Y/n)fully: hey😘

Comments...

/jadenhossler/ that's my baby daddy guys💍🥵
》》》/(y/n)fully/ stoppp😂

/avani/ my bae look cuteee🥰
》》》/(y/n)fully/ 🤪🥰

Load more...

"Babyyyy" Jaden says hugging me "yesss" I say hugging him back "I really fucking love you" he says "I love you more" I say and we just sand there hugging.