49

"Baby wake uppp" Jaden whines "what do you want" I say sitting up "I love you" he says kisses me then walks away. I stand up to go pee and I realize "my fucking period" I groan then rush into the bathroom. I take a shower and put this on...

"Jaden" I yell out my bedroom door "yes" he says walking into my room "can you please take me to the store" I say changing the bed sheets "yea of course" he says helping me

Then he hugs me and grabs my ass "no" I say turning around "are you okay" he says "I'm fine I just got my period" I say then he kisses me on my forehead "I love you" I say hugging him "I love you too" he say picking me up and running out to the car.

"You know your the best boyfriend ever right" I say holding his hand while he drives "I try baby" he says smiling. God that smile could kill me I swear (a/n lol same).

Liked by jessicadavis, addisonrae, and 89652 others(Y/n)fully: get you a manz like mine🤪💍💜

(Y/n)fully: get you a manz like mine🤪💍💜

Comments...

Jessicadavis: you guys are adorable🥺
》》》(y/n)fully: no you💜

Taylerholder: I miss you
》》》(y/n)fully: hang tomorrow?
》》》taylerholder: bet

Load more...

Then we go inside the store "I'll be back i have to grab something" jaden says hugging me "you know where I'll be" I say as we go our separate ways.

I grab some more deodorant and hair stuff then I go get pads and tampons.

While I'm looking at the tampons Jaden come over with a bunch of candy and chocolate in his arms then he dumps it into the cart.

"Okay I'm done" I say grabbing a box of pads "okay baby let's go" he says pushing the shopping cart.

Jaden forces me to let him pay then go home and cuddle.

The next morning*

Today I was hanging out with Tayler since we haven seen much of each other lately. I get up while jadens still sleeping and shower then put this on...