bad feelings turn into bad news

We just go off the plane and we were waiting for our uber home. I don't know why but I had a bad feeling like something happened or was going to happen but try to just shake it off and enjoy being home.

We got out of the uber and walk in the house it was quiet which made my bad feeling come back.

Tayler is the only one here. He walks down the stairs and says "we gave to go to the hospital" then I say very nervously "why" "justin is in the hospital" he says barely looking at me "w-what happened to him" I say starting to cry and Jaden and josh wrap they're arms around me "he has HIV from when he was on the streets and they think it turned into aids"tayler says joining our hug "l-lets g-go"i say sobbing.

Jaden sits next to me on the way there. I was terrified.

We finally got there and I ran in then up to his room. I saw him laying in the hospital bed with bryce sitting in the chair next to him. I  Immediately started crying. Justin motioned for me to come sit next to him in the bed.

I sat down and he hugged me which made me cry even more hugging him back "i love you twiny" he says also crying "I love you too justy" I say back "I cant lose you justin your my twin brother" I say sobbing even more "I dont want to die" he says looking up at me and bryce "I love you baby brother" bryce says hugging us both. "Justin" I say "yes" hes says back "some other people want to see you" I say crying still. "Yea okay that's fine but can you stay" he says also crying "yea yea sure" I say going to get his bestfriend Zach Dempsey then walking back in.

"Fuck man" zack says hugging justin "I love you brother" zach says again "I love you too brother" justin says back. They're both sobbing.

They had their moments then some other people came in had a moment with him.

Then his girlfriend Jessica she was the hardest.

Then me and Bryce just sat there with him holding his hand hugging him praying that something would change or get better but no he was only getting worse day by day. It was heart breaking for me I'm watching my twin brother die right in front of me and I cant do anything. Bryce's mom flew in to come see him she was like our second mom so justin really loved that she was here.

I've been at the hospital day and night for almost a week just watching my brother die more and more everyday. I felt like I was dying to I knew he was scared. I had a feeling he was giving up and he was. I sleep in the hospital bed with him well we dont sleep at all but me being there makes him more comfortable. And I dont want to leave him alone.

Jaden comes to the hospital everyday to make sure we're okay. I told justin everything about me and jaden he said he approves which ment the world to me.

"Sissy I think I'm going to die today" justin says crying "just don't say that" I say still crying. All I do is cry. "I'm serious can we please get everyone here" he say crying even more. A few hours after everyone is here the nurse took out his breathing thing and told us we have a few more hours with him. Everyone basically says goodbye until justin tell everyone to leave except me bryce and Bryce's mom.

"I love you so much" I say sobbing and holding his hands "I love you too sissy" he says back "I love you all" he says to all of us "I love you baby brother" bryce says also sobbing "I love you baby boy" Bryce's mom says sobbing too.

Then he takes he last breath and the monitors go silent.

"NO NO NO NO NO" I yell bawling my eyes put "NO COME BACK THIS CANT HAPPEN" I yell again hugging my twin brothers lifeless body "fuck no no no" I whisper cry. Bryce is also screaming and yelling. "This is all moms fault" I cry into my brothers lifeless body again "FUCK" I scream again. Then the nurse comes in and we were told to leave.