PROM

Tomorrow is prom day so today I'm taking all my stuff over to Addisons since that's where we're going to get ready. So I shower and put this on...

Then I go to Addisons with the girls

"I'm doing everyone's makeup tomorrow" avani says as she tries out make up looks on me we all agree then I get a call " rockstar💜🎸"
"I'll be back" I say stepping outside.

"Hello" I say answering the phone "can you hold me when you come home pleassssee" Jaden whines "yes you big baby I'll hold you when I get home" I say back "how long will it be" he says whining again "not that long" I say "okay I love you" he says "I love you too baby" I say "bye bye princess" he says hanging up.

Then I walk back inside and go up to Addisons room. "Soo how is your husband" avani says as I walk in "stoooppp" I say shoving her a bit. Then after about two more hours I head home.

At home*

I get home and as soon as I walk in Jaden pins me against the wall "I've missed you" he wispers in my ear "I know" I say smirking "jump" he says and I do. Then he locks the door and takes me up to my room and throws me on the bed.

Then he hovers over me and we start to make out. He smacks my ass making me moan a little then he starts kissing on my neck and jaw line and I let out a few soft moan "you like that huh babygirl" he says brushing his finger tips over my hips then down to the button of my jeans.

Then he kisses me again while unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. "I love you" he says pulling my jeans off "I love you too" I say then he takes my shirt off leaving me in just my underwear since I didn't wear a bra today.

We continue making out then he takes off his shirt and I pull off his shorts leaving us both now in just underwear. "Baby" Jaden says kissing me again "yes" I say then we kiss again "your body is perfect" he says kissing me again then flipping us over so I'm on top.

I start gringing my hips against his making him even harder then before. "Mmm fuck" he grunts flipping us over so he's back on top. Then he takes his boxers off along with my panties and kisses me again then without warning he shoves his whole dick inside of me and I let out a huge moan.

After about 10 minutes I'm already a mess of moan and so is Jaden.

Then he wraps his hand around my throat making me enjoy this even more "fuck jaden" I moan "whats my name" he says tightening his grip on my neck "daddy" I say moaning again. Then he puts one of my legs over his shoulder so he can go deeper "daddyyy" I moan right in his ear "fuck princess" he grunts "faster daddy faster" I moan loudly then he starts to go faster and faster until he slows down his pace and his thrusts get sloppier and I feel him cum inside of me which instantly makes me cum.

"Fuck" Jaden says rolling over and laying beside me "I love you (y/n) really and your so beautiful and your body is amazing" he says kissing me again. "I love you" I say playing with his hair.