71

I wake up the next morning alone.

I walk downstairs and see bryce.

"Hey b" I say. "Hey" he says sitting down then Josh comes downstairs.

"Does anyone know where jaden is" I say. They both say no then I go get dressed into this...

 They both say no then I go get dressed into this

Later in the day*

I still haven't seen jaden all day and I'm kinda worried he left his phone at home so I can't call him.

"Ryland" I say through the phone. "Hey whats up" he says back. "Do you know where jaden is" I say "I'm worried" I add on. "Uh hold up I'll call you back let me check" he says then hangs up.

JADEN POV:

I was at the hype house talking to Ryland and Nick about stuff. I'm just stressed and I don't want (y/n) to worry about me.

"Jaden call your girl" Ryland says throwing me his phone. "I can't Ry" I say sitting there still crying. "J she's worried about you...she's seems scared" he says. As soon as he said she was scared I picked up the phone.

"Did you find him" (y/n) says with panic in her voice. "Baby its me jaden I'm sorry I was just- I'm stressed out and I needed to get away" I cry to her. "Jaden I love you" she says. "I-i know I love you too" I say. "Please come home" she says crying. "I'm on my way baby" I say then hang up the phone and rush home.

I get home and (y/n) is waiting outside on the steps for me.

We run to each other then I pick her up with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"I'm sorry" I whisper in her. She just hold me tighter God I love her.

A/n

I'm running out of ideas here

Someone message me and help

I'll give creds