47

We arrive at the airport and Jadens parents pick us up.

When we get to their house we walk in and Amy says "okay honey I have to tell you something" making Jaden nervous "uh um okay" he says sitting down next to his mom.

"Sophie got released from the hospital this morning" she says "that's great" Jaden says hugging his mom.

"Well we will let yall get settled in" Amy says opening the door to Jadens old room.

We put down our luggage then he sits down on the bed and pulls me onto his lap.

"I love you" he whispers in my ear with his hands on my waist "I love you too" I say smiling.

"Why are you so gorgeous" he says kissing my cheek. Then he lays back so that I'm on top of him.

"I love this" he says with his hands in my hair "what do you love about this" I say kissing his jawline "just being with you in my own little world knowing that you all mine" he says and I just lean up and kiss him.

Then I lay my head down on his chest and we both peacefully fall asleep.

The next morning*

I wake at the same time as Jaden and we get a shower together then I put this on...

Then we just chill with Jaden parents and sister all day.

Liked by sophiehossler, (y/n)fully, and 86546 others Jaddnhossler: my sissys and wifey @sophiehossler @hayleyhossler @(y/n)fully

Jaddnhossler: my sissys and wifey @sophiehossler @hayleyhossler @(y/n)fully

Disabled...