48

Time skip they've been home for like 2 days*

"Baby" I say walking into the bathroom "yes princess" he says from the shower "can I have a kiss" I say standing next to the shower "babe I'm wet" he says "I don't care" I say sitting on the floor "here" he says sticking his head out then he kisses me "now go" he says smacking my ass.

"Jadennn you got my pants wet" I whine at him "oh well" he says shutting the water off and stepping out of the shower.

Then he gets dressed in my room and I change my pants.

Liked by (y/n)fully, zachdempsey, and 98737 othersJadenhossler: big butt😏💍 @(y/n)fully

Jadenhossler: big butt😏💍 @(y/n)fully

Comments...

/avani/ my girlfriend got that 🎂 👀

/(y/n)fully/ stawp it daddy💜

Load more...

After we finished getting ready we go sit outside.

A few hours later "let's go swimming" Jaden says grabbing me by the waist "nooo" I whine sitting on his lap facing him "please princess" he says kissing me then we start making out.

After a while he starts to unbutton my shorts "no Jaden" I say pushing his hand away "I'm sorry baby" he says resting his head on my shoulder "its fine j I'm just not in the mood" I say hugging him.

Then we just stay lie that until jadens phone starts going crazy.

"Let's go" I say getting up and walking out the back gate "babe where are you going" he says getting in the car with me "to her house" I say pulling away from the house "she's not worth it" Jaden says holding my hand "but you are" I say and a few ...

"Let's go" I say getting up and walking out the back gate "babe where are you going" he says getting in the car with me "to her house" I say pulling away from the house "she's not worth it" Jaden says holding my hand "but you are" I say and a few minutes later I get out of the car and bang on her door.

"What" she says opening the door "don't act fucking stupid" I say with nothing but pure anger in my voice. Then this dude comes outside and pushes me making me stumble on to jaden.

"Next time it'll be more then a push" he says making Jaden even angrier.

"I'll beat you ass" Jaden says pushing the guy back "what are you gonna do" he says to Jaden. Then Jaden starts hitting him.

Then Jaden gets hit right in his eye and he starts hitting the guy over and over again.

"JADEN STOP PLEASE STOP" I yell crying and I couldn't stop "JADEN JADEN PLEASE JUST PLEASE GET OFF OF HIM" I yell again which makes him stop.

Then he wraps his arms around me while I'm still crying and picks me up taking me to the car.

"Baby I didn't mean to make you cry" he says holding me on his lap in the driver's seat.

"I hate seeing you fight Jaden" I say calming down a bit "I'm just scared you'll get hurt or something" I say as he wipes away my tears.

"Look at me princess...I love you more then anything and the last thing I want is for you to be afraid or anything like that" he says kissing me.

A/n

This is kinda short but I'll update later tonight💙