40

I was at the hype house in Taylers room hanging out with him and Tony when we hear yelling. Then I realize it's Jaden and I run outside to where he is.

"What the fuck is going on" I say to Jaden "fucking chase was texting you saying he wants to fuck you and he would do all this stuff to you" he says yelling "baby just please calm down" I say putting my hands on his chest then chase comes outside "what are you talking about Jaden" chase says acting innocent "you know what the fuck is happening chase don't act dumb" Jaden says walking towards him "Jaden let's go" tayler says trying to get Jaden to come into his room "baby please come with me" I plead to Jaden then he walks to Taylers room with me.

"Okay now calmly tell us what's going on" tayler says closing the door. "Dude just look" Jaden says handing Tayler my phone.

Then I take Jaden and we go back home.

"Let's go swimming" I say grabbing a swim suit "no let me pick out your bathing suit" Jaden says walking over to my dresser and handing me this...

Liked by (y/n)fully, avani, and 78953 othersJadenhossler: that's my wife🥵💜

Jadenhossler: that's my wife🥵💜

Comments...

/(y/n)fully/ i really do got a big butt🤪

/joshrichards/ and now they're fucking in the pool
<liked by jadenhossler>

Load more...

After Jaden posted that picture we sat on one of the chairs in the pool with me on his lap.

After a few minutes I could feel him getting hard. So I started moving my hips up and down.

"Fuck you" Jaden says "when" I say smirking "go into your room and strip" he says sitting up "now" he demands "yes daddy" I say standing up. As im walking away he slaps my ass leaving me a bit surprised.

I go inside and up into my room then I take off my swim suit and sit on the edge of the bed with my legs wide open. Then Jaden comes into my room and locks the door then takes off his shorts leaving us both completely naked.

Then he starts eating me out swirling his tongue in figure eights causing me to cum.

Then he goes over to my dresser and finds my vibrator.

"Well what do we have here" Jaden says walking towards me with the vibrator in his hands.

"Jaden please no I can't take that right now" I say out of breath "too bad you said the wrong name" he says turning it on. He then gets down in between my legs and starts rubbing my thighs. Then he turns the vibrator on and places it on my clit making me moan.

"Fuck baby girl I love seeing you like this" he says as my eyes are literally rolling into the back of my head.

Then he turns in all the way up making me cum for about the third or fourth time.

Then he lines himself up with my entrance and slowly thrusts into me.

Use you imagination now kids