memories

Flashback..

14yrs old

"Bryce I need help" I say through the phone. "Why whats wrong" he says back. "Just meet us before school" I say. "Okay should I bring jaden and josh" he asks. "Yeah and tayler" I say then we hang up.

Before school*

"Okay so I have to tell yall something" I say to my two brothers and our group of friends. They nod they're heads then I begin. "Um uh dad he-he rapped me...again" I say and immediately start sobbing. "I swear I'll fucking kill him" bryce says grinding his teeth. Justin was hugging me and so was Josh.

"Bryce don't get worked up your gonna make her more upset" I hear jaden kinda whisper to bryce.

"Hey (y/n)" jaden says softly walking over to me. "Hey" I say back. "Yo guys lets go" Bryce says motioning for us to come over to his car. "Skip" he says to me. I nod my head then we all pile into his car and we drive off.

"My parents are both at work wanna go to my place" jaden says as we're driving. "Yea" I say then cuddle into Justin.

I wake up the later that day in jadens room. "The others had to go check in" jaden says. "Come here" I say sitting up. "Yes" he says walking over to me. "I need a jaden hug" I say with my arms out. Then he comes over to me and we hug for a while.

End...

Flashback

16yrs old

"I love you" my ex boyfriend kamari says. "No you don't" I say starting to cry. "Babe it was a fucking accident" he yells getting closer to me making me flinch. "You hit me more then once" I cry and kinda yell. "Because you made me mad" he yells again making me even more scared.

"YO BRYCE" I hear jaden yell from the front door.

"Kamari get in the closet" I whisper. "Why is that ya new dude FUCKING SLUT" he says. Then I hear footsteps running up the stairs and tayler, jaden and Justin bust into my room.

"What did he do to you" Justin says pulling me away from him. "N-no-nothing" I cry. "Come on just tell me" Justin says louder. "Fine he-he hit me...again" I cry.

"I'll FUCKING KILL YOU" Justin yells. "PUNK ASS BITCH" kamari yells back. Tayler holds back Justin then jaden screams.

"YOUR THE FUCKING PUNK ASS BITCH HITTING FEMALES I'LL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HER" jaden yells making me kinda scared.

Then they fight and eventually they get kamari to leave.

End...

Flashback

4yrs old

Me, Justin, Tayler, Bryce, and Jaden we're all at taylers house.

"Mama" I say to taylers mom. "Yes sweet baby" she say picking me up. "Wuv you" I say giggling. "I love you too precious" she says hugging me.

"Don't you just love that little girl" bryces mom says as I walk over to her. "Shes just the cutest" jadens mom says. "I know I feel so bad for those babies" taylers moms says talking about me and Justin. "At least they have us" bryces mom says. "Yeah we love them dearly" Amy says smiling.

"Twiny" I say hugging Justin. "Wuv you" he says making me giggle.

"Bunny" bryce says to me. "Huh" I say back. "Wanna play house" he says. "Yea if I can be the mommy" I say then we run upstairs.

"Okay bunny is the mommy so whos the daddy" bryce says. "Josh" jaden says. "No tayler" Josh says. "No jaden" Justin says. "Tay your the biggest" Josh says then everyone agrees.

"Mommy can you help us build a fort" tayler says to his mom with us all behind him. "Let's go" she says standing up. Then she picks me up and we all follow our moms upstairs.

They built us a giant fort around tayler room. A few hours later we all fell asleep in taylers race car bed.

End...

Flashback

13yrs old

"I need help" I cry into the phone. "Whats wrong" amy (jadens mom) says theough the phone. "I think there's something wrong with me" I cry again. "What is it honey" she says. "My underwear are all bloody and when I pee there's blood" I say sobbing. "Sweetheart calm down its just your period" she says sounding relived. "What's that" I say. "Me and Wendy (taylers mom) will come pick you up and we'll talk okay" she say. "Okay" I say then we hang up.

They told me all about periods and stuff and then I slept over jadens house so I wouldn't have to deal with my awful mother.

End...

Flashback

15yrs old

I was sitting at my dads house with Justin waiting on the rest of the group to get here.

"Slut" my dad says smacking my ass. "I will fucking kill you" Justin says standing up to him. Then he walks back over to me and grabs my breast. Then Justin pushes my dad back and my dad stands up and grabs Justin by the throat. Then bryce and everyone else walks in.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK" Bryce yells making him get off of Justin. "Jaden get (y/n) out of here" Justin says holding his neck out of breath.

Jaden grabs my hand and we walk out of the house. Then everyone else comes out and Josh hands me my stuff.

"Park" I question. They nod they're heads then we start walking.

We stayed at the park all day then we slept at Josh's house.

End