Joshaya one shots

By EGH15-01

This is just a bunch of one shots about Josh and Maya from girl meets world. I hope you enjoy them! More

Someday plan
Jealousy
Prom night
Hurricane
First kiss
Moving on?
Bad days
Strokes
"Come with me."
Family
Juilliard and boyfriends
doubts
Over protective
Pregnant
Secretly dating
Heartbreak
Secret admirer
Graduations and apartments
Over protective part 2
Secretly dating part 2
"Good In Goodbye
A/N. PLEASE READ!!
Speak now
Date interrogations
Agents life
Wake up call
Exhaustion
Road trip
Argument
Coming home late
Misunderstandings
"Mama's song"
"What I Never Knew I Always Wanted."
State of depression
Oh sweet memories
Miranda
He's my boss
Those sick days
A cry for help
Worth the wait
Josh's Topanga
He's my boss P2.
The green eye'd monster
Undercover
The Ride Home
Nightmares
Another story idea
After all these years
Right in front of me
You're the Bonnie to my Clyde
Can't Hold It In Anymore
The jock
The lives of Josh and Maya
This is just a dream
Cuddling
Acceptance letters
A/N Reminder IMPORTANT
Halloween
Pick up lines
Superman
After the breakup
Hide and Seek
Pillow fights
Tattoos
Elevators meetings
Taking a break
The letter
Anniversary
Maya's influences
Physical fight
IMPORTANT~ BIG IDEAS COMING UP
The Unexpected
Tears
Riany Days
Kick Boxing
Ghosts
Asking Her Out
Hospital Calls
Physically Hurt
The Big Day
Baby Protective
Hot Chocolate
Pouting
Tickle Fights
Baby Shopping
'I love you"
Senior Prank
Trust
Birthday's
Pregnancy
Vacation
Camping
Bets
Long Trips
Chick Flick
Sneaking Out
P.D.A
Dating Announcement
Josh's Shirt
Nicknames
Locked in a room
A/N Please read its important!
Starting A Family
Sleep Walking
Kiss Cam
Family Time
Empty Bed
Singing
RoofTops
Ex Girlfriends
Danger
Labor
Wisdom Teeth
School Dances
Puppy Dog Eyes
Gift Exchange
Dont Have A Cow
Wisdom Teeth ~ Josh
Soul Mates
Moving
Back to December
Makeup
Smile
Making up
Distractions
Sneaking in
Snowball fights
Valentines day
Run-inns
Clingy
Sleepover
Falling asleep
Jealous much?
Comfort
Inappropriate clothing
Cooking
Storms
Lazy days
Interceptions
New years
Kiss
College surprise
Sleep talking
Face timing
Cheating
Cuddling
The Sub
Insomnia
What a cute couple
Young Love
Proposal
Panic attacks
Christmas miracles
Christmas Romantics
Silent treatment
Emails I Cant Send
Blessing
Piece By Piece
Slow dancing
I want a Baby
Making Out
Another One Where She's Pregnant
BIG misunderstanding
Christmas Traditions
The Best Worst Party Ever
And Even More Parties
Broken
Moments
Inevitable
A Father's Observation
If Only Someday
Party Exhaustion
One Step At A Time
Christmas Day
Issues
Chaperoning
Happy
Who's Pregnant?

"I Miss You"

2.2K 50 14
By EGH15-01

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all are doing well! I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I hear its humid over there. You're hair getting along all right?" Maya joked as she stared through the computer screen at her boyfriend over a year.

"It's been tough without my gel, but I'm getting along." Josh joked back as he smiled at her. "I miss you." He whispered.

"I miss you, too."

Josh had been in South Africa the last two months on a project that he was doing for his job. After college he had decided that he wanted to try and start making a difference in the world. There were a lot of kids over in South Africa that were struggling. Not just kids, everyone. Their families didnt have very much clean water to drink and they barely got around with food.

Josh had decided that he would take the next couple of months and go down there to try and help. Partnering up with a big time organization to bring clean water, food and fresh clothes. They were also raising money in the U.S to try and build them conditional living areas for those who didnt have much.

It had been all that Josh had talked about ever since finishing college, and now he had finally gotten to a place where he could. Maya was still in school, so she wasn't able to go with him. But she was proud of him, more proud then she ever had been.

"The people down here are amazing, Maya. Especially the kids." Josh told her as he had a certain longing look on his face. "They have it so hard, but they have such an amazing outlook on life. You would think with everything that they have been through that they would be so bitter, but they're not. I've learned so much from them." Maya smiled at the look of pure happiness on his face.

"I'm proud of you." Maya told him. "You're doing so much and it doesnt go recognized very often." She stated.

"I would love to bring you here sometime. Maybe next summer? I've met some kids over here that have really changed me. I would love for you to meet them. I've told them all about you. They want to meet you." He told her. Maya beamed.

"I would love that." She told him. "You know I would go anywhere with you." Josh smiled at her and bit his lip as he looked down.

"I also wanted to talk to you about something. After we get married, I would love to make yearly trips over here. As well as possibly adopting from over here as well." Josh looked at Maya, and she could see the pleading and hope in his eyes as he stared at her.

"I think that's a great idea." She laughed as his smile grew huge.

Josh and Maya had brought up the topic of marriage often. They knew that they were the ones for each other. They were just waiting until Maya graduated from college before they made any definite plans. They had moved in together right after Josh graduated and moved in to his own apartment.

Their families all knew they would end up together one day, they knew it, their friends knew it. It was just a matter of time before Josh popped the question.

"Are you sure you dont mind? Obviously I want to wait until after we're married a couple of years, and of course we still want to have kids of our own. But these kids have captured my heart, Maya. How could I not, you know?" He asked her.

Josh always loved being apart of a big family. His only regret was that he had been born so late in life and didnt get to grow up with them in the house. He loved his siblings and always wished he had a closer relationship with them.

Maya never had a big family, and for the longest time it was just her and her mom. She had never really thought about having a big family until she met Josh and he had spoken so passionately about it. He had really opened her eyes to marriage and kids. Something she never thought she would be very open to. Now she wanted just as many kids as he wanted. Both of them determined to be the best parents and have the perfect family. Never to make the same mistakes of their parents.

"As long as I'm by your side, I think we can do anything." Maya stated. And she meant it, she never thought that she would ever feel that way, with anyone. But Josh was so different, he wasn't like other guys that she had ever met.

"I cant wait to see you." He told her. "Two more weeks." He smiled. Maya bit her lip and tried to keep from shedding any tears as she felt the ache in her heart at how much she missed him.

"I'm counting down the days." She admitted.

"I love you." He said. His voice had such a longing to it. He wanted so badly to reach through the computer screen and pull her through. To wrap her arms around her and hold her tight.

"I love you, too." Maya whispered. She, too, had the same desires. Two months away from each other was torture. They had never been away from each other that long since they had started dating. But it was sure to be a good homecoming when he did come home, and that was the thought that kept them both going.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Be on the lookout in the next couple of updates. I hop to put out a new Joshaya story here in a little bit. Have a good week, Y'all! Lots of love and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.2K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is a sophomore in college with a pretty perfect life, amazing parents, a best friend who she loves more than anyone, and a boyfri...
46.6K 1.5K 108
❛❛ I HOPE ONE DAY YOU CAN FORGIVE ME AND WE CAN CALL EACH OTHER AND WORK THINGS OUT. ❜❜ ❪ maya hart & lucas friar ❫ ❪ girl meets world, social medi...
174K 4.3K 38
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Josh Matthews thought he had everything. He became CEO of The Gabriel Foundation, a nonprofit that helps sick kids and their families...
81.8K 1.8K 38
🚔 The ride along that will change the game forever 🚔 Maya Hunter is counting down the days until graduation with university right in the rearview b...