Be Mine? || Harry Styles

By faithhood11

All Grace wanted to do was have a great senior year with her friends, Sammy and Liam. All Harry wanted to do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 33

3.5K 93 5
By faithhood11

Chapter 33

Grace’s POV

I was laying in my bed when Harry burst through my door. He was out of breath and I figured that he’d run up the steps. His eyes were darker than usual as he closed my bedroom door, locking it behind him. My parents were gone. My family went to take Zander to the arcade but I told them I might go to Harry’s for dinner.

“You ready to go to your house?” I asked Harry.

“I need you. Now.” He said, his voice low.

“Harry, what’s wrong?”

“I just need you.”

He took three long strides before climbing over my body. Just as I was about to speak, his lips pressed to mine. The kiss was all desperation. He needed me?

“Baby, I’m going to make you feel so good, so damn good.”

I let out a low moan as he unbuttoned my jeans with one hand. I pulled them down and Harry’s head lowered to place kisses on the inside of my thighs. I removed my shirt and tossed it on the floor. I could feel his warm breath against me, making my hips lift up off the mattress. His hands pressed me back down before removing my panties. His tongue pressed against me and my body shuddered with pleasure.

“Harry!”

“That’s right baby. Say my name.” he growled.

His tongue flicked and swirled around me and I begged him for more contact. Without any notice, one of his fingers entered me and then another. His tongue played with that spot that drove me crazy and I nearly came undone on the spot.

“Harry. Harry.” I whined, fisting his hair.

I gave his curls a tug, earning a low groan from him. His fingers pumped faster as his tongue expertly moved against me. My heart was going crazy as I came undone into his mouth. His tongue licked the area before kissing it. I felt his tongue on my abdomen and he made a wet trail all the way up to my neck. God, if that wasn’t sexy.

“You are so beautiful baby. You are all mine and I love you.”

“I love you Harry.” I nodded, still trying to catch my breath.

I removed Harry’s shirt and he slid down his jeans and boxers quickly. I bit my lip. I wanted to try something but I was too embarrassed to ask Harry.

“What’s wrong Grace?” he asked me, immediately knowing something was up.

“Um…it’s stupid…I just wanted to try something.”

“What? Tell me.” he demanded.

“Well you know you are always on top and you know I love that…god this is awkward…can i…”

“You want to ride me Grace?”

I bit my lip and nodded, my eyebrows furrowed in embarrassment. Harry laid back on my bed and positioned my body so that I was straddling him.

“You can do the honors baby.” He said, handing me the condom.

I ripped it open eagerly and rolled it onto Harry’s shaft. He closed his eyes but when I was finished, opened them again. He held my hips, lining up to my entrance before lowering me down onto him. I let out a whimper as he filled me. It felt different. He felt deeper. I immediately started moving and Harry groaned my name lowly. I swiveled my hips before I came back down. He felt so deep inside of me. I didn’t think he’d ever been so deep.  Harry’s movements met mine and our hipbones hit against each other’s. Harry’s hand cupped one of my breasts as we kept moving. I shifted to one side and the pleasure increased significantly. Harry kept hitting the same spot, causing my eyes to roll back in pure bliss.

We finished together and I pulled off of Harry, collapsing onto his chest. Our hearts were pounding together and I had the overwhelming urge to kiss him. I just wanted to feel his lips in this moment.

“I love you so much Harry. You don’t even know.” I said before kissing him deeply.

I took his face into my hands, caressing his cheek. I tugged at his bottom lip and he groaned. I slid my tongue into his mouth and kissed him with everything I had in me, memorizing his lips, the way he tasted. I could tell he had been smoking before he arrived but I didn’t care about that. I only cared about showing this man how much I loved him.

“Grace.” He said, pulling back.

I looked into his eyes to find them glossed over.

“I’d do anything for you Grace. You have to know that. I went to Liam to grovel and apologize to him. I did that for you. I don’t want you to have to pick between us because that’s not fair. If I made you give him up, that would be the cruelest thing I could possibly do and I love you more than…”

“Shh…” I said, pressing my finger to his lips.

“Thank you.” I told him, tears forming in my eyes.

“No don’t cry. I just want you to be so happy. I still have so much improvement to do but I’ll get there.”

“You’re already perfect.” I told him.

“Not really. You want me to quit smoking and I’ve already smoked three times today.”

I frowned and playfully slapped his hand. If only he could see, that those stupid little things were merely insignificant compared to his amazing traits.

“Although I want you to quit smoking, it doesn’t make you any less amazing. I just want you to be a healthy boy. What if I were to smoke? You would feel the need to get me to stop, right?”

“You smoking?” he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and he nodded in agreement.

“I’m really trying but…you might just have to be my stress reliever from now on.”

“Nothing would make me happier.” I told him, planting a kiss on his forehead.

……………

“Grace, how much shit did you bring? Babe, your bag weighs like five hundred pounds.”

“No it doesn’t. It’s just a carry on. Stop whining Harry. Do you want me to carry it?”

“No.” he grumbled as we approached the counter to get

Harry had only brought a back pack but I had packed a carry-on bag

Liam rolled his eyes at us and I stuck my tongue out at him. I shoved his shoulder and he laughed.

“Shut up Liam. I’ll punch you in the face.” I teased.

He laughed again at my empty threat.

“Can I watch?” Harry asked, earning a scowl from Liam.

Something was different between them since Harry told me that he apologized to Liam. There was hardly any tension between them. I was actually excited about going to New York with them. I couldn’t believe I was actually going to New York City. I’d always wanted to go but I just didn’t think it would happen. Now it actually was happening. As we handed our tickets over to the lady behind the counter, Harry smiled at me, snaking his arm around my waist.

“It’s going to be a long flight.” He said.

I nodded and we all got our boarding passes. Liam and Harry waited for me while I went to the bathroom before we proceeded to security. Harry rolled his eyes because he had to take of his shoes. I smiled as he walked through the metal detector. Once we were through, we got our bags from the belt and I listened to Liam and Harry gripe about how the security people were just trying to grope them.

“It’s gate F7. Oh I see it.” I said, pointing to our gate where people were assembled together, some sitting in the chairs.

We all sat down, waiting for our flight to be called. Harry and I played some air hockey gamed on his phone. He touched my side of the screen, messing me up.

“Harry, you’re cheating!”

He smiled and I did the same to him so that we were even.

“You guys are stupid.” Liam said while he was texting someone.

“Who are you texting Liam?” I asked being nosy.

“Sammy.”

“Oh. How is she?” I asked.

“She’s uh…good.”

“Oh well tell her I said hi.”

“Okay.” He said, typing away.

“Why would he be texting Sammy right now?” Harry whispered in my ear.

I shrugged, not thinking much about it. After all, she was our best friend. Who cares why he’s texting her? I was relieved when they called our flight even though we were about the last section to be called on board. I sat in between Harry and Liam. Harry requested to be on the outside, putting Liam next to the window. Harry rolled his eyes when a mom with a couple of young kids sat in the seats across the aisle.

“Chill out.” I told him.

“What? Planes make me fucking nervous and I didn’t really picture myself on one with annoying little kids.”

I looked over to the two kids who were sitting politely, talking in quiet voices.

“I think you are being the little kid here.”

“I agree.” Liam said, leaning over me.

Harry rolled his eyes and I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

Harry’s POV

“Grace, wake up.” I said, lightly shaking her.

She groaned, pressing her head further into my chest. I laughed as her hand squeezed my side by my ribs. So what if I was fucking ticklish? She did it again and I grasped her hand in mine, shaking her again.

“Grace, we’ve just landed. Come on now.”

She shot up in her seat and I instructed her to wake up Liam. She shook him, causing his head to bang against the window. He groaned and sat up.

“God Grace, you could’ve woken me up in a nicer way. Dang.” He complained, rubbing his head.

“Hey Liam, stop bitching so we can get off this plane.”

He rolled his eyes at me but didn’t say anything. I smiled to myself. It was entertaining that he was this annoyed, entertaining to me at least. Grace pinched my arm hard and gave me a dirty look. I muttered ‘sorry’ but didn’t really mean it.

Soon we were able to stand and I retrieved Grace’s bag from the overhead bin. As soon as we were in the airport, Liam and Grace immediately ran to the window, looking out at the city.

“Oh my god. Look at this.”

I walked up behind Grace, wrapping my arms around her waist. She placed her hands above mine on her stomach and I looked out at the city. It was actually overwhelming, the buildings looming high in the sky.

“Wow.” Liam said.

I smiled, squeezing the girl in my arms.

“I love you.” I whispered to her.

She turned around, planting a kiss on my cheek.

“I love you too.” She said back.

“So…how far away is our hotel?”

“Far enough that we’re going to have to get a cab. Now let’s go.”

Grace grabbed my hand as we made our way out of the airport. I paid for us a taxi and we all climbed in the back.”

I could see the older cab driver watching Grace. She was oblivious as he stared her down. I looked over at Liam and he obviously noticed, his jaw clenched.

“Hey dude, why don’t you watch the fucking road and stop staring at my girl.” I growled, gritting my teeth.

I turned to Grace and she was giving me a look telling me to stop.

“Grace, don’t say anything. Just hush.” I told her, letting her know I was serious about this.

The cab driver cleared his throat and quickly looked away.

Grace leaned her body over mine so that she could see out the window.

“Wow.” She said, her boobs pressed against my legs. I leaned down to place a kiss on the top of her head.

“So what are we doing tonight?” Liam asked.

I looked over to him, Grace still sprawled across my lap with my hand resting on her back.

“I was thinking that we could just go eat and then get some rest because you two will have to be up early for your tour of NYU.”

Liam nodded and Grace looked up at me.

“You’re coming with us tomorrow, right?”

I shrugged.

“I mean, if you want me to but I was going to go to the café and I mean, you two haven’t really spent any time together…like just the two of you.” I said, the words tasting like shit.

I hated saying those words because I would rather be there when Grace is hanging out with Liam but I also knew I couldn’t control everything.

“Okay. If you’re sure.”

I nodded as the driver approached our hotel. I threw some money at him as we got out and approached the hotel. It was modern and nice. The floors were tile and everything was white and different shades of tan. Liam got his room key first and then I got mine and Grace’s. Liam’s hotel room was right beside ours and we made plans to meet in the lobby at seven to go out. Once I had keyed into our room Grace turned to me and smiled.

“What?” I asked.

“I was just…um thinking about the last time we were in a hotel…my first time.” She said sounding so innocent like always.

I smiled, remembering that night so clearly. That could’ve easily been one of my favorite nights ever. She had been so sure that night, so ready to give me all of her. I had been so happy that we were simply back together that I wouldn’t have even been upset if she’d said no. I damn sure was happy that she did though.

“That night was…fun.”

“Oh yeah?” Grace asked me.

“Yeah. That room was much nicer than this one.” I said, looking around.

“It’s still nice. I’m going to take a shower if you want to join me.”

“You don’t have to ask me twice.” I said beginning to take my clothes off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 800 59
Agent Zaiarhys Maksimov, a special and an important asset to the FBI agency along side her partner She's independent, cold, emotionless, with a wall...
35.5K 4.6K 13
In which Sitara orders a milkshake in the middle of the night and Shaurya delivers it to her. ~ a novella [25,000 - 30,000 words]
4.7K 173 13
shota aizawa and hizashi, adopt two boys and later in life adopt a little girl. will this family survive all the challenges that is thrown at them? w...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...