Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Grace's POV

I watched Harry sleep, playing with his curls and absentmindedly running my fingertips over his face. He looked just as gorgeous as always. His hair was long but he had it trimmed not too long ago. I traced his lips with my fingertip causing a crease to form in between his eyebrows. My phone beeped in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was a message notification. I'd powered on my phone and connected to the flight Wi-Fi after they made the announcement that it was safe to do since the plane was now up over ten thousand feet.

Liam: I already miss you! I can't wait until I'm with you in New York.

Me: Me too Liam. I love and miss you. I will see you soon!

Liam: Love you Gracie!

I stilled as I felt movement beside of me. Harry squinted his eyes at me and began to sit up in his seat.

"Who the fuck is that?" he asked.

"It's uh...Liam."

"That fucker. What's he want?"

"Harry, be nice." I said, handing him my phone because I really just wanted to get this over with so Harry would chill out again.

"I fucking hate him."

"I hate you."

"That's rude." Harry whined.

I pressed my lips to his and then pulled back.

"I'm just kidding. I love you."

"Hey, you're changing the subject. I don't like you telling him that you love him. I hate that."

"Harry, you know I only love you in that kind of way. We are moving in together sweetie."

"Did you just call me sweetie?" he grumbled, shaking his head at me.

"Yes I did Harry, my little sweetie pie."

"Hey, cut it out."

"Honey bun."

"Stop. Now."

"My little poo bear."

"Okay. That's it." Harry said, gripping my shoulders and bringing his face inches from mine.

I just stared at him to see what he was going to do. Much to my surprise, he kissed my cheek and then my other cheek. He repeatedly pressed kisses all over my face, practically attacking me with those perfect pouty lips. I giggled, throwing my head back so I could suck in a breath of air. My cheeks hurt from laughing.

"Was that revenge?"

"Yes. Don't call me any of those ridiculous names okay?"

"Not okay Harry."

He pointed at me shaking his head.

"Don't you argue with me."

I grabbed his forearms and kissed his forehead.

"Okay."

He smiled.

"Babyboy." I added.

He narrowed his eyes but I caught him smiling just a little.

"Harold Edward Styles I am so in love with you."

"Lilian Grace Absure I love you more that breathing. You're so damn cute and I would do anything for you."

"Anything anything?"

"Yes, anything."

"Okay...will you spend forever with me?"