Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Grace’s POV

“Look I’m sorry.”

“Just take me home.”

“Grace I…”

“Just take me home Harry!” I ordered, still livid with him.

I was just mad at him for talking to me like that. I didn’t do anything. Maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned his father to him but that was no reason to jump all over me like he did. He is just so cruel at times. I’ve told him not to curse and yell at me like that but he can’t seem to control his temper when he gets angry.

“Fine.” he muttered.

“You don’t get to be mad at me, you know?”

He gave me a sideways glance but didn’t speak for a moment.

“You are pissing me off Grace.”

“Well sorry Harry.”

I rolled my eyes and immediately jumped out of the car after he pulled into my drive. I slammed the car door and ran up to my front door, the rain seeping through my clothes and soaking me. I knew Harry was following me as I heard his car door open. I didn’t turn around. I didn’t even acknowledge my family in the living room. I just climbed the stairs two at a time, entering my bedroom and slamming the door behind me. It swung open almost immediately after I’d shut it.

“What the hell is your problem?” Harry yelled.

“You at the moment!”

“Why are you so pissed at me? I told you not to mention him and you do it anyway. It’s like you do things just to piss me off sometimes Grace.”

“So that gives you the right to cuss me out? Get out of my room!”

“No.”

“Get out.”

“You don’t scare me sweetie.”

I narrowed my eyes at him, my cheeks heating in anger. I wanted to slap him but I knew I wouldn’t. This was a stupid and pointless fight but I didn’t want to be talked to like that again. I don’t talk to him like that so what gives him the right?

“Harry, I just want you to leave. I’m serious. I don’t want you here.”

His lips parted and his hands clenched into tight fists.

“I can’t just leave like this.”

“Then I’ll leave.”

“Grace just…” he started, catching my arm in his hand.