Chapter 27

A/N

Warning: Mature Sexual Content.

There is sexual content in this chapter ;) If that’s not your thing, please skip this chapter. This will be the only warning for this book. Xx.

-Faith

Chapter 27

Grace’s POV

“Okay I’ll wait here while you get your clothes. Oh and…bring a bathing suit.”

“Bathing suit?”

“Yes. Just do it baby.”

“O-Okay.”

I pulled the handle on the passenger side door and climbed out. I was glad that my parents weren’t home and had decided to go visit a friend. I really wanted to avoid their inquisitions about this particular subject. Once inside, I ran upstairs and into my bathroom. After washing my face and running my razor across my legs, I packed a bag, stuffing random things inside along with my bathing suit. I couldn’t believe that I was actually going to a hotel with my boyfriend. There was one thing I was positive about and that was the fact that I was nervous. I was pretty sure I knew what Harry wanted and I knew that I wanted it too.

When I heard the horn sound, I smiled and ran out to Harry’s car, climbing in.

……

The hotel was immaculate. When we walked into the lobby, my mouth dropped wide open in surprise. There was a huge flat screen TV on the wall and the couches were a cream color with decorative maroon pillows that matched the red of the walls. It even smelled good. A young girl sat behind the desk and I could feel her staring at us. Harry reached down and grabbed my hand pulling me into the direction of the huge desk. I smiled as we walked hand in hand. We were just a couple of teenagers sporting converses and t-shirts in the Hilton.

“It’s under Styles.” Harry said, placing his card down in front of the girl.

The young girls face flushed and she looked at Harry with admiration and lust. Of course she did. Every girl wanted him but he was mine.

“Yes sir. I’ll get you and your wife room keys right away.”

I turned to Harry as a smirk spread across his face.

“I actually like the sound of that, wife…someday.” He whispered in my ear, his warm lips brushing my lobe and almost causing my knees to give out.

As if Harry noticed, he wrapped his arm tightly around my waist as he grabbed the room key from the girl. Who was this romantic guy? Marriage? Harry hated the idea of a piece of paper telling you that you should be with one person forever. He claimed that it was a ‘joke’ and once told me that “any relationship is a commitment so people don’t need a damn piece of paper and a shiny ring to prove it.” His words, not mine.