Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Grace’s POV

“Wake up birthday girl.” A deep, raspy, sexy voice cooed in my ear.

I groaned, pushing my face into my pillow. Harry’s hands trailed down my back and tightened on my waist. The sheets were so warm and I wanted to say in bed for as long as possible.

“Noooo…”

“Grace, I’m supposed to be the grumpy one in the morning. Now get up.”

“No. Just lay with me.”

“Grace.” He whined but climbed under the covers anyway.

I felt his warm body press against my back and I sighed in absolute content. Oh, this is the best way to wake up.

“It’s not even my birthday yet.”

“Baby…we’re going to be on a plane for your birthday. I hate that. I can’t believe I didn’t book us a flight sooner. I’m so…”

I sat up against the cold hard headboard and took his hand in mine.

“No. Harry, this is the best present ever. I’m so happy about going home for my birthday. My birthday will be perfect just as long as I’m with you.”

“I know. It’s just. I feel bad about it. We’re going to be on a plane until two tomorrow morning and that’s your birthday. I just feel like crap about it. I waited until the last minute to book. I just didn’t think…”

“Harry! Stop. I know you’ve been really busy with Fromage and I’ve been busy with school. I’m serious, it really is fine. I love you.”

I chill ran through my body as his lips brushed against my jaw and kissed my neck.

“We have to get ready.” He said against my skin.

I pushed his face away gently. Get ready?

“Where are we going? We have to pack. Our flight is at seven thirty tonight but we’ll have to go an hour early.”

“We can pack later. We’re only going for a few days. Right now we’re going to meet Liam and Sammy for lunch. I text them both because I knew you’d want to see them before we left. They wanted to see you for your birthday so they called me.”

I looked up at my thoughtful boyfriend and then crawled out of the warm bed. I shrieked as my bare feet touched the cold hardwood floor as I padded to the bathroom.

“You’re so cute by the way.” Harry called as I closed the bathroom door.