erroneous โ” park jisung

By ukiyomi

โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๏ฟฝ... More

โ” e r r o n e o u s
โ€ข 01 โ€ข
โ€ข 02 โ€ข
โ€ข 03 โ€ข
โ€ข 04 โ€ข
โ€ข 05 โ€ข
โ€ข 06 โ€ข
โ€ข 07 โ€ข
โ€ข 08 โ€ข
โ€ข 09 โ€ข
โ€ข 10 โ€ข
โ€ข 11 โ€ข
โ€ข 12 โ€ข
โ€ข 13 โ€ข
โ€ข 14 โ€ข
โ€ข 15 โ€ข
โ€ข 16 โ€ข
โ€ข 17 โ€ข
โ€ข 18 โ€ข
โ€ข 19 โ€ข
โ€ข 20 โ€ข
โ€ข 21 โ€ข
โ€ข 22 โ€ข
โ€ข 23 โ€ข
โ€ข 24 โ€ข
โ€ข 25 โ€ข
โ€ข 26 โ€ข
โ€ข 27 โ€ข
โ€ข 28 โ€ข
โ€ข 29 โ€ข
โ€ข 30 โ€ข
โ€ข 31 โ€ข
โ€ข 32 โ€ข
โ€ข 33 โ€ข
โ€ข 34 โ€ข
โ€ข 35 โ€ข
โ€ข 36 โ€ข
โ€ข 37 โ€ข
โ€ข 38 โ€ข
โ€ข 39 โ€ข
โ€ข 40 โ€ข
โ€ข 41 โ€ข
โ€ข 42 โ€ข
โ€ข 43 โ€ข
โ€ข 44 โ€ข
โ€ข 45 โ€ข
โ€ข 46 โ€ข
โ€ข 47 โ€ข
โ€ข 48 โ€ข
โ€ข 49 โ€ข
โ€ข 50 โ€ข
โ€ข 51 โ€ข
โ€ข 52 โ€ข
โ€ข 53 โ€ข
โ€ข 54 โ€ข
โ€ข 55 โ€ข
โ€ข 56 โ€ข
โ€ข 58 โ€ข
โ€ข 59 โ€ข
โ€ข 60 โ€ข
โ€ข 61 โ€ข
โ€ข 62 โ€ข
โ€ข 63 โ€ข
โ€ข 64๏ฟผ โ€ข
โ€ข 65 โ€ข
โ€ข 66 โ€ข
โ€ข 67 โ€ข
โ€ข 68 โ€ข
โ€ข 69 โ€ข
โ€ข 70 โ€ข
โ€ข 71 โ€ข
โ€ข 72 โ€ข
โ€ข 73 โ€ข
โ€ข 74 โ€ข
โ€ข 75 โ€ข
โ€ข 76 โ€ข
โ€ข 77 โ€ข
โ€ข 78 โ€ข
โ€ข 79 โ€ข
โ€ข 80 โ€ข
โ€ข 02.01 โ€ข
โ€ข 02.02 โ€ข
โ€ข 02.03 โ€ข
โ€ข 100k โ€ข
โ€ข 02.04 โ€ข
โ€ข 02.05 โ€ข

โ€ข 57 โ€ข

9.4K 355 114
By ukiyomi

the group finally made it back home , with all the members . they carried the bags of groceries they've got in for unload .

packing the items into their designated area , be it the fridge , frizzer or just simply the pantry .

it was deep into the night , the neighbours all in slumber - the neighbourhood was dark and dim , the quiet buzzers of the insects lingering the streets .

they were tired too from the eventful day , all of them heading to their own bedrooms .

taking turns to use the bathroom , there were four different bathrooms yet they were all occupied .

"yah ! did you fall into the toilet bowl or something ? quicken up , will you ?" renjun shouted , banging onto the bathroom door haechan was in .

"wait , idiot !" haechan shouted back as the drizzling sound of the shower head stopped into a silence .

haechan got out the shower , sparing renjun a death glare . renjun spitting back at haechan , their aggressive nature got the best of them .

meanwhile , hae eun and jisung both finished using the bathroom and ready to set to slumber land .

they were well tucked under the warm and cozy covers , the main source of warmth being from each other .

the two embraced each other closely , hugging onto each other as though they were about to lose each other .

the girl snuggled up close to jisung's chest , his arms wrapped around her petite waist , clenching onto the material of her sweater.

; +

she hid in the shield that blocked the sun ray - jisung's hard rock chest . she snuggled closely , it felt as though she had just fallen asleep but in fact seven hours had passed .

the birds flew pass the glass panes , chirping joyous songs , nature responding to the sun , the plants lifting their heads towards the sun.

jisung was waken up due to the direct sunlight that hit his face , he groaned and shuffled around yet he couldn't go back to sleep .

he tried to get up , but an arm flung itself around his waist . pulling him back down , hugging onto him tightly .

"baby..." his husky voice sounded , his voice lingered in the air .

"you're not going anywhere ." she spoke with her eyes still shut , "i demand cuddle." she spoke , demanding .

he chuckled at the wholesome sight that brought his once broken and cold heart to a warm and joyous place .

she sent him to heaven and back , she brought him happiness - a feeling that was once foreign to him , a feeling he was unfamiliar with .

she introduced him to love , she introduced him to affectionate . he never received any of those before her , she showed him what life was about .

she was his happiness .

i'm lowkey tearing up—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 629 6
แด‡แด แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช สŸแด€แด„แด‹แด‡แด… sแด แดแดœแด„สœ ษชแด›'s แดแด€แด‹แด‡s แดแด‡ แดแดส€แด‡ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษชา“แดœสŸ แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›s sสœแดส€แด› sแด›แดส€ษชแด‡s โ†ณsแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…: 11. 06. 19 โ†ณแด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…: 24. 06 19 โ†ณส™แด‡sแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข : #36 แดษด แด„สœแด‡ษดsแดœ...
34.5K 1.9K 11
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„.โž ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ...
11.6K 215 16
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ...
129K 6K 66
๐Ÿ”ชแดสœ ส™แด€ส™ส, สแดแดœ แดกแดแดœสŸแด…ษดแด› sแดœส€แด ษชแด แด‡ 2 แดษชษดแดœแด›แด‡s ษชษด แด›สœแด‡sแด‡ sแด›ส€แด‡แด‡แด›s๐Ÿ”ช