The Pink Room (KTH) VOL. 2 *...

By PrestigeArticles

"I have no reason to be alive if I can't remember the pleasure you've given me" 🚧 *ONGOING* Everything was f... More

Introduction:
Fantasizing
As i say
Expensive Taste
Status
Controlled
Released
Yes
Desire
Fraud
Unworthy
Fresh
Bearing
Care free
End of the End

Remember me?

79 6 0
By PrestigeArticles

"You won't remember right now but," i said to taehyung, "i'm your wife."

He shoved me away from him with a seriously confused and upset expression. "What are you, some kind of crazy fan?"

"You're delusional," i told him. I know that he had just forgotten every important memory from the past but for some reason i just had to laugh at what he'd just said. "You don't have any fans, taehyung"

"Stop calling me that"

"Why? Because you think your real name is Andrés?" I laughed again. I just thought it was funny how he was really buying that story.

"What do you want from me"

I grabbed his hand again and swung it back and forth as we walked into the trail in the woods; i didn't want yeji to spot us walking away from the Navaeh house. Which, by the way, was placed smack dead in the middle of no where so we were really just traveling on mere belief.

"Have you felt like something's off" i said sweetly to him. He stopped me from swinging his hand and he looked at me with a serious expression.

"Sometimes.."

There he was. His strong gaze burning into my irises like hot, fresh molten Lava. He was incredibly serious right now.

"Why do you ask"

I was truly becoming a bit intimidated by his glare because i had forgotten how much his eyes effected me.

"W-well i-"

"Spit it out, you think you know who i am, so say it!"

Taehyung started to get extremely red in the face and the vein that he always had on his neck was now Thicker.

"What did she do to you?"

He blinked and then scoffed. "What are you on about now! Just tell me what happened, i want to know!"

"Its a long story."

I kept walking but taehyung stopped.

"I think i can see houses up there, lets keep walking-" i turned around and taehyung was not caught up to me, he was far behind.

-

In Taehyung's mind:

Why do i remember this woman?

She says she's my wife, but what does that make Yeji?

If i think about this hard enough, it would make sense why i can't seem to grasp the idea of me being a superstar.

Even my name seemed unfamiliar. Andrés.

That's why when this woman came and told me my real name, i couldn't understand it. Because then that would mean my life is a lie now.

I just need proof that she isn't just someone trying to destroy me forever.

Should i just turn around and go back to yeji?

-

I walk back to where tae is standing like a puppy lost in thought.

"Whats wrong?"

"Do you have proof of my real name- or-or anything that could be even a tiny bit significant to your case?"

"It's with yoongi"

"What the hell is a yoongi"

I started laughing because honestly if yoongi were here right now, he'd laugh about that too.

"He's our best friend. One of the only ones alive, that is.." holding back my tears i continued to speak. "he, jimin and hoseok are taking care of our two... twins"

"Our WHAT?"

"We have two beautiful children together, taehyung and they look just like you- wait until we see 'em again- they're so precious-"

"What are their names?" He asked with a warm smile on his face. I smiled back as we walked.

"Ga-eun and ha-neul"

It got very quiet and then taehyung turned to me and just stared. Then he smiled and turned back around. I had no idea he had looked at me, but he did.

"I hope you're right" he said, "It feels right.

You feel right."

It took every nerve in my body to not think of that last sentence in a dirty way. But i digress. This is a serious moment.

"You'll see."

We headed up the last hill in the trail, reaching the streets and the literal city right before our faces.

I smiled at tae and he smiled the entire time too, in awe and excitement.

"Nobody will be able to get us here, luckily."

I grabbed Tae's hands and looked him in the eyes. "I'm not letting you out of my sight. Ever."

On our way to yoongi's, we stopped for ice cream.

We took pictures too.

We rounded the corner and arrived at yoongi's place finally. I rang the doorbell and heard the familiar voice ask, "who is it?"

"It's y/n," i grasped Tae's hand firmer now with a smile, "And Taehyung"

The door flung open and we were faced with a group hug from yoongi. He held us for a while, soaking our company in.

"I thought I'd never see you two ever again"

He started tearing up before hoseok and Jimin saw the scene and gathered to hug us as well.

"Wait until you see how big gaeun and haneul have gotten-" Jimin said eagerly.

Taehyung chuckled awkwardly, not knowing what we were on about.

We both stepped into the home and saw the kids playing tic tac toe on paper while laying on the carpet.

"How did they grow so fast-"

"You guys have been gone for a very long time.."

I could not believe my eyes. They had to be at least 2 or 3 now. We must have lost track of time while we were there.

I had to explain what happened to tae while yoongi and hoseok just sat and observed.

"So, you mean to tell me that taehyung has no idea who we are?" I nodded. Yoongi and hoseok looked toward taehyung who seemed completely oblivious despite the circumstances we were in right now.

"It may take a while for him to come back to us," i rested my head on tae's shoulder, "but he's trying"

Taehyung smiled again today, and said: "I'm extremely sorry for not remembering any of you.. this seems like something that I shouldn't have forgotten.."

I lifted my head up quickly in realization.

"Tae,"

"Huh?"

"Read my mind."

I demanded. Him talking about his memory made me think of his power.

"Read your mind? H- what the hell do you think this is? An action movie?"

Yoongi and hoseok looked at me in worry.

they must have successfully taken his powers away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 3.6K 26
"After I am done with you, you won't even be capable of thinking of anything or anyone else but me" I MOSTLY WRITE ABOUT JUNGKOOK! book 2 for oneshot...
42.3K 1K 15
Jeon Y/N who is married to Kim Taehyung for almost a year is now fed up seeing her husband putting no efforts in the marriage. what will happen if sh...
1M 25.1K 48
Supermodel Kim Taehyung has been your best friend for two years, but one weekend changed everything... forever. "If I had to pinpoint it, I'd say tha...
1.7K 59 44
After being broken in every way imaginable, Yoongi tries to remember what it was like to be whole-but everything is different now and he doesn't know...