๐‘ฌ๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’๐’‚๐’ || ๐‘ฒ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐‘ญ๐‘ญ

By _Erika_Kim_

"I no longer intend to continue to stay with you. Simply sign the divorce documents and disappear." As he spo... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter - 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 35 (2)
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 39 (2)
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 40 (2)
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 42 (2)
Chapter - 43
The Diary - 44
The Diary (2) - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Letter to You - 49
Letter to you (2) - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Epilogue - 60
Bye Author

Chapter - 7

26K 999 282
By _Erika_Kim_

You left like I was never a reason to stay

7 years later~

Your POV:

"Baka!! You shouldn't have done that Ayame-chan!" Murakami says as he grabs the grocery bags from Ayame, almost snatching. "Then you wanted me to let that old hag grab the last packets of Morinaga DARS. Do you even know how much I love to eat those chocolate bars Murakami-Kun?" Ayame throws her hands in the air in disbelief.

"Oh, Lord!! Ayame-chan you were almost about to throw your hands on her can you believe? She's a lot older than you. At least you could have talk respectfully with her. I can't believe my girlfriend would do such a thing like this in public." Murakami says shaking his head in disbelief. Before Ayame could say anything Murakami walks away from the grocery store and towards our car. All the time I was standing there witnessing Everything. Well, I could do something but I didn't cause I know what is going to happen next.

Ayame looks at my side almost tearing up and immediately runs and throws herself on me. I'm not a bit surprised by her actions I just let her hug me and again cry like an idiot. "Onee-chan I didn't mean to be so rude but she started to put blame on me and spitting nonsense. Why am I getting all scolding?" I pat her back and nod on her each word. "Yes I understand. I've seen everything. But Ayame-chan you shouldn't be rude with your elder no matter what okay?" She didn't say anything just keep hugging me. Seconds later she nods and breaks the hug. Wiping she says, "I still didn't get those bars. What am I supposed to eat tonight after dinner?" She pouts in anger. I found it cute so I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Okay let's go home first. Murakami is waiting outside for us. And others are already at home by now. We should hurry." Saying that I grab her hands and pull her outside the store. We saw Murakami already waiting for us sitting inside the car. We climb in and he starts the engine.

7 years have passed in a blink. 7 years, not 7 months or days or week. 7 years since I left Korea and came to Japan. The memories of 7 years ago are still fresh and clean in my mind. How can I forget those horrible years I've spent in that country? It's not so easy, but I still started to get over it and move on. And now I'm happy, happily leading a better and fresh new life here in a different country among different people. And those people are the best ones I've ever met in my whole life. They made everything easy and comfortable for me which I'm so grateful about.

How did I end up here? How my life has gone all those years? Well, it's all thanks to that aunt of mine who was good enough to help me 7 years ago.  When no one else wanted to and even if someone really wanted to I wouldn't have let them.

On that Stormy night 7 years ago before taehyung woke up I left with my things and run away from his mansion. I didn't care about the divorce papers or the people around me or about his family. All I wanted was to escape from him as far as I could. I couldn't think straight at that time, my mind was in a mess. I don't know how I end up in front of my old house where I used to live with my dad. Fortunately, my aunt aka my dad's relative was living there. She took me in, originally she's half Japanese. Her father is Korean and her mother is Japanese. She even Married into a Japanese family, but unfortunately, her husband died 5 years ago. She has a son who currently lives in Japan. He is a model and is actually rich enough.

I didn't say much to my aunt. I just told her that taehyung and I are divorced now and I don't want to see him anymore, never again. She understood and didn't ask further. She suggested me to go to Japan and live with her and find a job to make money. She didn't want to leave me here and lead a horrible struggling life. I immediately agreed without thinking twice. As long as I can escape him I'm willing to go anywhere. Before that, I told my aunt that no one should know where I'm and where I live otherwise it won't be a good result. Though I know no one is ever gonna give a damn about me.

The next week we left for Japan and I started to live with my aunt and her son. Her son is quite nice and gentle enough. Actually now his my best male friend with whom I can rely easily on. He suggested me to work with him in his company. He'll take care of everything I just need to give it my thoughts. Through all this journey I met Ayame and Murakami who is actually my aunt's son's school friends.

I still got to go through a lot of suffering and trouble. I had to go through a lot of pain and pressure in me. I still got over and worked really hard. Now I'm a successful model and the most famous one in Japan. I get a lot of requests from abroad and now my life is settled and I'm leading a perfect life with my family together. I'm really happy.

Murakami puts down the grocery bags in the kitchen table and walks inside the living room. Ayame-chan helps me with the groceries, it's almost evening and all of them are supposed to come back by now. I thought of preparing dinner. But suddenly I hear laughter outside and coming towards the kitchen. I hear the front door slam close. I immediately understood everyone is back. I busied Myself washing the vegetables as Ayame wraps the apron around her waist.

"Hihi onee-chan, kawaii!" I hear a baby voice running towards the kitchen and hugs my legs with their small hands. I smile and leave the vegetables on the sink and bent down. I look at the small figures and grin. They giggles and I say, "so who won today's match?" I ask and the figures are of two babies. And both of them lift their hands together in the air. I laugh and say, "so you both won today's math quiz. Hmm, first place?" I tried to guess and here we go they nod their head proudly.

Yes, babies. My babies and they're twins. I gave birth to a twin and both are my daughter. 7 years ago after I came to Japan, I learned the next week that I'm pregnant with Taehyung's child for about a week. I was so shocked, nervous, and happy about it. But my happiness didn't long when I remembered that I've to give birth to them without their father. I don't want this at all. But still wanted to give birth, give birth to my babies. It's not like I can't provide them. I'm obviously going to work hard. And I did it.

"You won't believe Yua how much happier they looked when they were announced first." I hear a honey type yet soft voice from the doorway of the kitchen. I look up and smile immediately at the men. "Kento thank you so much for taking care of them." Kento walks in and smiling he says, "of course I'm going to take care of my beautiful niece's. I'm their favorite uncle you know." He says as he ruffles their hair and bent downs to carry them to the living room.

"Well, imma take them. Mom said she won't be back tonight from her friend's place. Maybe tomorrow morning. You guys prepare dinner asap. We are so hungry." Saying that he lefts the room and I start to cook dinner.

Kento Yamazaki is the son of my aunt. He is the only son and my brother and only best friend. He is also the most famous model and actually an actor in the whole of Japan. I'm one of his hugest fans. He took care of me and my babies like his own and never complained.

My twins are 6 years old. Their names are TaeHee Yamazaki and TaeSoo Yamazaki. Tae-hee is the eldest daughter, she has a mole on the same spot as taehyung on her nose and on her lips, while TaeSoo is the Youngest, she doesn't have any mole on her face so that's why it's easy to recognize them. They're Only 4 minutes difference in their age gap. Yes, I named them similar to their father. I used Kento's surname as an excuse to not to let anyone know about them.

I also changed my name from Kim Y/n to Yua Yamazaki. Youngest Sister of Kento Yamazaki, which is why we never get into some gossips. Kento is a big help, he was able to hide the kids' identity from the world easier for all those years. Because he's so smart I'm still able to lead a safe life till now. Funny that I have to hide my face when Walking in the public.

I pray every day that I never face him. And he never shows up. I don't want him to know about my babies. Because now all I have is them, they're the reason I'm still living and a reward from God. And I want to cherish them, I want to protect them from evils and I will. I'm strong enough now. I can do it.

✿●●●●●●●●●●●●●✿

Hii!! Fast update. Hope you enjoyed it. Now do not forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW ME. Thank you.

I just realized that I haven't explained a lot of things through the last chapters as to how I wrote in the prologue. Do not worry everything will be explained in detail as just like in prologue. I hope I'm still getting into the point. I'm so stressed out with all my books. But, FIGHTING.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 83 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...
300K 12.4K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
1.3M 62.1K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
6.6K 295 10
"I've married you, just for the sake of my babies. You're my wife and people call you a responsibility of mine but, Don't expect things in this marri...