๐““๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท...

By fvrxdrm

๐““๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ถ - ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ต๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ข || ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐Ÿธ || โ€ข
.โ€ข ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ? ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ? โ€ข.
โ€ข || ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐Ÿบ || โ€ข
.โ€ข ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™จ โ€ข.
โ€ข || ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•: ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ || โ€ข
.โ€ข ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š? โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ก๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ&๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ฅ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š, ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š โ€ข.
โ€ข || ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•: ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— || โ€ข
.โ€ข ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š โ€ข.
โ€ข || ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐Ÿผ || โ€ข
.โ€ข ๐™˜๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™๐™ฎ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š! โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ? โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™˜๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ โ€ข.
โ€ข || ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•: ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŠ || โ€ข
.โ€ข ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™จ๐™š๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ง๐™š๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™„ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™„๐™„ โ€ข.
โ€ข || ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ || โ€ข
.โ€ข ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ, ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ' ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ! โ€ข.
โ€ข || ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘ ๐Ÿธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ || โ€ข
.โ€ข ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ 2 ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค. 1: ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ 2 ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค. 2: ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ โ€ข.
โ€ข || ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ. || โ€ข
.โ€ข ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™š โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™ข๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™จ/๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ก.๐™จ.๐™ . โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™š โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™จ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ก๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ&๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™„โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง? ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™งโ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™ž ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ!!! โ€ข.
.โ€ข ๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™โ€ข.
โ€ข || ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ || โ€ข
Request Note
1k!!!
Leon and Claire Chibi Fanarts
Sweet Melody Sneak Peek
Infinite Darkness Book
skinny dipping sneak peek

.โ€ข ๐™ง๐™š๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™„๐™„ โ€ข.

1.8K 42 14
By fvrxdrm

Vendetta!Leon

Warning: None

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"For a 15 year old you have a high set of skills"

"May I remind you that I grow up, old man. I'm 34″

Chris had already left to rescue Rebecca while you were left with Leon killing all the infected in a hallway of Glenn Arias' hideout as you had learn from Chris while driving off to the said hideout.

"Nope. Still 15″

"Whatever"

"Didn't know you became an agent"

"Well, Skennedy, we've never talked until now"

"Well, sorry. It's one of the consequences of being an agent, you know. And seriously. Skennedy?"

"I know. I've been keeping tabs on you", Leon stopped dead in his tracks and turned to you.

"What?"

"Remember the C-virus incident in Tall Oaks and China?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm the one who dropped the rocket launcher", you slyly declared with a smirk on your face.

"Y/N"

"I can't even get a 'thank you'?"

"Well, thank you, but why didn't you talk to me?"

"It's one of the consequences of being an agent, you know? Oh and you were too busy grieving on Ada Wong" Your smirk grew wider and you just left him frozen on his spot, nearing his bike that was standing on a nearby wall.

"Yeah but-"

Truth is, Leon had already woken up from his constant daydreaming on Ada and had finally realized just how much of a stupid and naive person he was. After almost 20 years, he realized that the mysterious woman was only using him and manipulating him.

"Hey, Skennedy! You comin' or what?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"LEON!" The glass barricading us from falling into a horrible death shattered as Leon got kicked. Fortunately though, his body stopped itself from falling off.

"I'm okay!" Leon managed yell out through his heavy breathing. He looked down and saw the long drop he would've fallen to.

That was fucking close.

"Fucker!" You used your acrobatic skills you had gained throughout your youth years in gymnastics and brought to your agency years to avoid every kicks and punches the mutated monster tried to give. You got caught off guard though and Glenn managed to grab and squeeze you with his gigantic hand.

"So young. So precious", his claws grew a few feet longer and let them drag against your chest, stopping only to where your sports bra covered your breasts. You struggled against his grasp as his claws slowly pushed the right sleeve of your jacket downwards to reveal your arm which he happily glided his claws onto.

"You would've been a perfect fit to my family. But no. You just had to try and kill me so I'm just going to spill your guts all over"

"Try me", while he was talking earlier, you manage to lift your calf up just enough for you to get the knife you got earlier from your shoe. You stabbed his hand and got out of his deadly grip as he was still taking in what had happened in surprise.

The plane you saw earlier rose up and turned around for the entrance to face Glenn. One of the female friends you managed to have whilst helping the BSAA laid flat on her stomach with a huge gun in front of her aimed directly at Arias. She pulled the trigger and a huge amount of light struck to the head beside Arias', completely smashing it, together with a few neighboring buildings.

"DIEGO!" Arias ran with huge thumping sounds and jumped straight to the left wing of the plane, spinning it around in slow circles. Arias lifted his right arm and grew his claws, piercing them through the metal of the plane and stabbing Nadia through her shoulder.

"Leon! Any plans?"

"Don't worry. I've got it!" Leon hopped on his bike, roaring its engine and revving off towards Arias' direction. Leon flipped over to jumped off his bike before it smashes through the glass balcony and crashing onto Glenn's torso, pinning him to the plane.

"Catch!" Leon pulled the trigger and the bike immediately exploded, making Glenn lose his grip on the plane and fall off. But that doesn't seem to stop Arias though as he grew his claws on both of his hands, gripping onto the building and the plane. You grabbed your gun and ran to the edge to where Glenn was hanging.

"Bye bye, asshole", you aimed your gun on Arias' red and beating heart and pulled the trigger, causing a huge explosion to erupt and Arias was torn into small pieces, his flesh bloody and scattered all over.

"I spilled your guts all over. Bitch", you shook your head and smirked.

"Amateur"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rebecca inhaled and exhaled deeply as a mask connected to the tank of cure was plastered on her face. Chris' watch beeped as a signal that the time is up.

Just in time.

The dark veins on Rebecca's body became invisible as the cure was healing her completely.

"Becca", Chris whispered. Rebecca opened her ocean eyes and stared at Chris' chocolate ones. She smiled softly at him and rose her fist up slowly while her thumb stood up alone. Chris nodded and returned the soft smile she was giving him. The plane also rose up slowly, revealing a stabbed Nadia and a perfectly fine D.C. smiling at them with a small salute given.

Leon, who was holding his right arm, approached the bear and the "newly-wed" with you following behind, reaching for your right sleeve that Arias slid off and lifting it up. You inserted your hands in your jacket pockets and gave a soft smile to your small team.

"One more thing left to do", Chris reminded. Leon tilted his neck and nodded.

"So let's do it"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The plane you were in glided through the morning sky as the cure was being spread through the air, healing those who were infected with the A-virus. To be honest, it looked like snow.

When I was a kid, I never thought my life would turn out this way.

When I was a kid, I never thought I would become the person I am today. I never accepted it at first but as I grew up, I learned to accept the fate I was given. I was supposed to save people. Save the world, even if it meant sacrificing your own life.

"And once again, we find ourselves back where we started"

"What do you mean?"

"We got the bad guys. Hopefully made the world a little safer" Rebecca turned to your direction.

"You're Y/N, right?"

"Yeah, F/N L/N"

"I've heard a lot about you"

"Heh, didn't know I was famous"

"Everybody knows you as the 15 year old who survived Raccoon"

"I guess everybody does. But I wouldn't have survived that without Leon by my side", your cheeks heated up and turned a scarlet red at how cheesy it must've sound.

"Well, for a 15 year old, your good with weapons", Leon finally spoke up.

"Yeah, well--yeah", you turned to Leon and smiled softly at him which Leon returned. As you turned your head away, Leon couldn't help but admire you.

The teenage girl I saved in Raccoon, all grown up and matured.

"Hey, Chris!"

"Yeah?"

"How much longer can we keep going on like this?" Chris thought about his answer for a second.

"I don't know...I never make plans that far ahead" Leon shook his head and smiled. It was obviously said by somebody awhile ago but you just didn't know who and you had know idea what happened before you tagged along so you just smiled softly.

This'll go on for a very long time...and we'll be there stop it until our last breath...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 94 7
๐“๐–๐’๐“ ๐— ๐๐’๐ƒ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹… โˆ™ โˆ˜ โ˜ฝ เผ“ โ˜พ โˆ˜ โ‹… โ‹… โ”€โ”€โ”€ " ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
852 23 17
โ”†ๅฝก ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”. | ๐˜๐”๐”๐†๐Ž ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐— ๐‹๐”๐‚๐€๐’ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Ž๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, [๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ...
5.9K 185 13
(dont have a description yet, sorry) (also the cover is just temporary)
60.8K 1.9K 15
"๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค?" "๐๐จ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ..." ๏ฟฝ...