.• 𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙄𝙄 •.

Ok, so I sort of got mad while in the middle of writing this bc Tumblr crashed and I couldn't save this so I rewrote it. I sort of rushed this bc I don't want to get unmotivated and not write and post this. I hope you'll like it though. And also, I'm close to finishing the Jake fic somebody on Tumblr requested and I'm planning on making another imagines book without Leon in it and write the other fics I wrote on Tumblr. I just need to put in some final touches chuchu and yeah...here ya go.

I also would like to mention that I got carried away so it might be cringe

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Pairing: Vendetta!Leon x F!Reader

Warning(s): NSFW

*****

Love is a quiet emotion that in time becomes part of the oxygen you need to breathe, and so though you may feel not sure that it's there, any form of removal and the emotions begin to choke.

You are his drug as he is yours. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever either of you wanted to do is what you'll do and there isn't a thing the both of you can do to stop you - not that you'd want to. Just your scents send the other into a heady trance, one that doesn't end until your bodies are still once more, just warm and snuggled in as close as two souls can be.

The world expresses with you; it howls in misery when you cry, it blooms the flowers when you smile, it sets itself on fire when you resent with purpose, and most importantly, it warms the hearts of many when your own ones beat with fondness and desire. And though the heavy rains have overshadowed the sun and the awakening flames have overwhelmed the stars, the shrouded brilliance that's been buried inside continued its battle for freedom.

It has climbed mountains after mountains, swam through the depths of many a stormy sea, and painted its sword with the blood of its nemeses. And even despite all the scars it has collected all its life, despite having lost everything along the way, it still picked its heart up and avenged defeat.

"Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream."

And no matter what, no matter what it costs, this radiance is going to keep fighting for the liberty of all wounded soldiers who were scarred battling through the waves to save those who live on earth, even the ungrateful, and that included you and Leon.

It only proved itself more when fire began deluging it as it fought against a crowd of dark souls.

Lust and a Passionate Desire.

Each thrust your lover presented you with spoke volumes while he engulfed your mouth with wet kisses, hands casting about your body as if once he skipped a part of your flesh you would be gone, vanished. He was paranoid for sure but with everything he's seen? This isn't too much.

This is something new. This is foreign. None of you have felt this strongly about each other before and you sure as hell are welcoming it.

This fire fought alongside the light and though it may be unnecessary, together they brought out something more meaningful than just lust and love. It was something more and it was something you can't quite describe. And when you felt every drop of your release escape your bodies and minds, you felt more of a connection with your lover and Leon knew he was sure about his decision.

Your breath mingled with each other while you panted against the chilling air, gazes interlocked with each other and damp skins touching every so often as your chests rose and fell in a glamorous exhaust.

"I love you, Leon," you spoke against his lips.

"I love you too, Y/N." Leon stuck his hand beneath the pillow he once laid his head upon and when he slowly pulled it towards his again, a box accompanied it and he slowly opened the velvet case to reveal a ring adorned with a variety of gems. "Marry me?"

*****

The song referenced is Legends Never Die (the video above) and I suggest you give this a listen. It will help you feel M O T I V A T E D as Vergil says.

Anyways, I hope you liked it.