.• 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙄 •.

Vendetta!Leon

Vendetta!Leon

Warning: None

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You were just having an afternoon jog when you noticed cars were scrambled everywhere while some people were running everywhere.

F/N L/N. A CIA agent living in New York. You were mostly assigned on bioterrorism because you were one of the rare survivors of Raccoon City at the age of 15. Having advanced skills in hand-to-hand combat and marksmanship, you were trained and hired once you were of legal age, travelling around the world just to stop the people who were turning living beings into weapons and prevent another Raccoon City. You knew you weren't the only one stopping these kinds of troubles. There's the DSO and the BSAA. You were keeping tabs on them secretly and helping them if needed without their knowledge...the DSO anyway, the BSAA knows you.

"Holy shit. The hell's happening?" You were walking hastily, bumping into horrified and panicked citizens.

"Excuse me. Why's everyone on panic?" You held the shoulder of a woman that was rushing to get away with whatever's happening.

"Z-zombies! THERE'S ZOMBIES!" The woman got out of your grip and ran again towards a random direction.

"Zombies? Please don't tell me-" you were cut off as soon as you saw the familiar and horrifying sight in front of you. The undead eating a person alive. The zombie turned its head and leaped towards you, tackling you to the ground. With your quick thinking, you grabbed the switch blade from one of your shoe while holding the undead's head with your left hand and stabbed its temple multiple times before it went limp on top of you. You pushed the rotten human off of you and stood up, looking around and taking in what was happening around you.

It was really stupid of you not to bring your phone and your gun so you really don't know what to do at this point. You were about to run off to the direction the survivors were going until you heard the sounds of whirring blades above you. You looked up and saw the similar military green plane you would always fly on when helping the BSAA heading towards the opposite of where the citizens were going.

Perfect!

You ran towards the direction of the plane, dodging the zombies that would try to get to you while also being pushed by the frightened people. You turned around the corner only to find that the plane was gone but instead, you saw three familiar people, who had their backs turned to you, get off from their respective vehicles.

"Leon, Chris, Damian?" The three turned towards the direction of your voice with shock written across their faces.

"Y/N?" Leon responded with the same tone.

Leon Kennedy. A DSO agent who was also a survivor of the Raccoon City incident. It was his first day as a cop when the traumatizing event happened. In fact, he was the one who helped you out of the city and since then, you never saw each other again...him anyway. You saw him during the incident in Tall Oaks and China but he never noticed you.

"What are you doing here?" Chris asked.

"I live here?"

"Yeah but shouldn't you be getting out of here?"

"I was but I saw your plane and followed it"

"You know each other?" Leon questioned.

"Yeah. She's a CIA agent. Helped us in various missions", before Leon could say anything, there was a bang coming from inside the black van in front of you, causing the four of you to snap towards the dark vehicle. The van shook more and growling sounds were heard inside.

Oh no.

Damian slowly approached the the back of the van with his gun in front of him. He was about to open the door when suddenly, it busted open and rotting zombie Dobermanns leaped out. Damian was about to gun down one of the dogs when it attacked him and decapitated him with its sharp teeth.

"DAMIAN! SHIT!" Chris tried shooting at the dog near him but none of the bullets landed on the canine because of how fast it was.

"Dammit! Any ideas?"

"I'll lead the dogs away. You go blow some more tankers. Good?"

"Yeah"

"Here boy! Come on!" Leon drifted away with his bike with the dogs hot on his tail.

"Chris, I'll help"

"Are you sure? Do you even have any weapon with you?"

"Yeah but I only have a switchblade with me", Chris looked at his headless comrade lying on the floor before he turned back to you.

"Alright. Here", Chris handed you one of his spare handguns and led you towards his vehicle.