.• 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙄 •.

Vendetta!Leon

Vendetta!Leon

Warning: None

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"For a 15 year old you have a high set of skills"

"May I remind you that I grow up, old man. I'm 34″

Chris had already left to rescue Rebecca while you were left with Leon killing all the infected in a hallway of Glenn Arias' hideout as you had learn from Chris while driving off to the said hideout.

"Nope. Still 15″

"Whatever"

"Didn't know you became an agent"

"Well, Skennedy, we've never talked until now"

"Well, sorry. It's one of the consequences of being an agent, you know. And seriously. Skennedy?"

"I know. I've been keeping tabs on you", Leon stopped dead in his tracks and turned to you.

"What?"

"Remember the C-virus incident in Tall Oaks and China?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm the one who dropped the rocket launcher", you slyly declared with a smirk on your face.

"Y/N"

"I can't even get a 'thank you'?"

"Well, thank you, but why didn't you talk to me?"

"It's one of the consequences of being an agent, you know? Oh and you were too busy grieving on Ada Wong" Your smirk grew wider and you just left him frozen on his spot, nearing his bike that was standing on a nearby wall.

"Yeah but-"

Truth is, Leon had already woken up from his constant daydreaming on Ada and had finally realized just how much of a stupid and naive person he was. After almost 20 years, he realized that the mysterious woman was only using him and manipulating him.

"Hey, Skennedy! You comin' or what?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"LEON!" The glass barricading us from falling into a horrible death shattered as Leon got kicked. Fortunately though, his body stopped itself from falling off.

"I'm okay!" Leon managed yell out through his heavy breathing. He looked down and saw the long drop he would've fallen to.

That was fucking close.

"Fucker!" You used your acrobatic skills you had gained throughout your youth years in gymnastics and brought to your agency years to avoid every kicks and punches the mutated monster tried to give. You got caught off guard though and Glenn managed to grab and squeeze you with his gigantic hand.