.• 𝙞 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣!!! •.

Request: could i have some good fluff/ comfort with leon? maybe reader is dso or bsaa and came home after a really tough mission, or was just away for a while, and leon is there waiting for her? im going through some tough few months and feeling l...

Request: could i have some good fluff/ comfort with leon? maybe reader is dso or bsaa and came home after a really tough mission, or was just away for a while, and leon is there waiting for her? im going through some tough few months and feeling like i dont really have a home so indulging in the idea of a nice place where i feel comfortable and safe would be really nice ;) thank you if you consider writing it xx

Pairing: Damnation!RE6!Vendetta!Leon Kennedy x F!Reader

Warning(s): Angst(???) with a touch of comfort

Henlo!!! I'm sorry to hear that, anon. Wish I could physically give you a hug but yanno... I hope you've been doing well now though!

I don't if I could call this angst with comfort tho...

*****

Every single being of your body hurt now, every damn thing. You walked like your limbs didn't really belong to you and each step was a negotiation rather than an order. You had winced crossing the single space left between you and your door.

The mission had gone to every worst and best-case scenario that you ever thought of, or at least that's what it felt like. One second you'd be trudging through your safe space and then the next, every angle you'd hold was beginning to maim you with profuse imageries of your insanity.

The mission had done damage to your skin, but you knew the damage to your brain would take far longer to heal...if it even would, that is. You would have to rewire your self-empathy, to find what was lost of you, and finding a positive sense of yourself requires hours and hours of therapy and a comfy bed.

Though it felt like it took a lot of work, you forced your hand to twist the doorknob and let yourself inside your home with a drag of your feet. There you saw Leon, sitting pretty on the couch with a hot mug of Swiss Miss dark chocolate and soaking in the breathing space he had.

Lucky bitch.

He sprung up from his seat when he saw you before placing his DSO-given mug on the coffee table. God, you looked like a mess! If you wanted to, you could just crawl in a hole and die there at any given moment. Immediately, he took your duffle bag from you, dumping it on the side and lightly tugging you to the couch where he once sat.

"Welcome home, babe!"

Thank god for Swiss Miss and a pair of strong arms.