.• 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙯𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 •.

Pairing: ID!Leon Kennedy x F!Reader

Warning(s): NSFW, creampie, face sitting, cum eating, squirting, dom!reader, sub!leon

Just a self-indulgent smutfic bc it's my birthday today >w<

*****

The air felt hotter the more you moved, yet it kissed the sweat drenching your being with a touch of coolness. And as if the room couldn't get even grungier, the amalgamation of sounds of breathless pain and pleasure and the utmost filth of squelching and slapping against something wet made it feel all the more cursed in the most delicious way.

What a way to end the night for the birthday girl. It felt only natural to take advantage of your special day to dominate your lover in bed; a birthday gift for you, he had said. A very exceptional and beautiful birthday gift indeed, you thought as you ogled down on him with devilish half-lidded eyes. Leon was looking back at you just the same, fogged-out eyes and all, but the obscurity of his gaze was held differently: soft, submissive, acquiescent, and just malleable enough to bend to your will without a crack...unless you wish him to do so. His hands were too immobile to grasp what was of you, left clenching against nothing but the air and the wood and marks starting to burn from silk as he desperately tugged unknowingly. Leon felt the pool of sweat smothering his hips made by the contact of them with your ass and he also felt the bedsheet soak in the moisture on his back.

This was for you, his birthday girl, his freak in the sheets. He'd thanked the gods the heavens designed you on this very special day.

"Cum for me, boy. Cum for me like the good boy that you are. Cum for your birthday girl," you whined pathetically with broken gasps and hungry moans. So hungry for his body, so hungry for his cock, so hungry for his cum, so hungry for him.

"But I don't want to cum without you cumming first."

"I'm in charge, boy. Do as I say and you'll get to eat my pussy."

Your finger crept to your clit, gathering some more wetness from the edge of your entrance and coating your clit with it. The contact had you clenching your eyes shut and accidentally biting your tongue. You started rubbing, and in an instant, you felt a chilling tingle quickly sweep down to your legs and feet, causing your toes to fold firmly and your pussy to contract involuntarily against Leon's twitching cock. Within the same second, you caught yourself collapsing at the fierce sexual gratification you experienced. Your free hand closed in on one of his restraint ones, and he gasped.

Leon felt his release about to rain down on him, reaching out into the consciousness of the unknown the more it crept up inside of him. His eyes fell shut, he could feel the pressure wrinkling his eyelids but paid no mind to it, just like how he paid no mind to the lesion he'd caused on his lip because of too much biting. What could he do at that moment, though, when his hands were bound to inability and he tremendously needed something to hold onto before the easiness of his own satisfaction made him fall where he stood? He just felt it reasonable to subconsciously inflict small doses of pain to ground him before he flew far, far, far, far away, and to his release.

Leon situated his feet on the mattress and recklessly gyrated his hips with the rhythm of his orgasm, all the while he clasped his hands together tightly on your lone one. Your fingers promptly responded with a prolonged squeeze; you figured it was just instinctual at that point to keep as much of your cool as possible as all of what was left of it started to wither elsewhere to pave the way for the heat.

Leon was left laying and calming the storm within his insides with another round of bated breath, the next second he mewled, "Please let me eat your pussy". He sounded so deprived and thirsty despite just getting back up from the wake of his climax. So thirsty and needy for his birthday girl. You bit your lip at his plea. "Of course, darling. You're gonna be a good boy and make me cum all over your face, yeah?" Your voice was sensuous and erotic, just utter shamelessness spewing out of your mouth as you taunted him. "Gonna drink it all up and leave your face messy with my wetness and cum knowing you did that to your birthday girl. Gonna be so proud you destroyed this pussy.". You were so coquettish, tantalizing him with your body, hot and fresh from the fuck oven with his cum dripping a trail on his torso from your clenching pussy as you moved up.

He watched you crawl towards the headboard oh so slowly, too slowly, and outright divest him of your sweet, sweet pussy and the opportunity to make a mess of you on his face with his tongue as you enticed him with the last thing he'd see before he suffocated in your smell.

He just wanted to be a good boy for his birthday girl.

At long last, you finally had your pussy resting against his lips. He could feel the warmth of his cum as it continuously oozed out of you, could taste his own cum when he darted his tongue out to test the waters. You leaned over once you felt him, a hand pushing against the wall in a flash while your other arm rested on the headboard. Your head fell against the folded angle of your elbow, and you sighed, "That's right, make your girl's birthday happy, baby. Ugh, you're doing so good.". Leon licked a dragging stripe across your vulva, making you cry out in immense gratification as your carnal want was being taken great care of.

Leon whimpered against your pussy, "mmm...you taste so good, so sweet," and you giggled.

"Oh, you like that? You like how I taste with your cum in me?"

So much.

His lips suddenly wrapped around your clit, moaning to let the vibrations do the stimulating first before he sucked on it like a lollipop. You keened at the unwarned and sudden exploitation of your pleasure. It felt way too good, too good in fact that the cold tingles ghosted your legs once again and curled your toes into wrinkling and straining your feet. You cast your hand from the wall and to his hair in a flash to tug the life out of him while he pleased you, your teeth pressed against one another.

Through your tensed arm you looked down at him. "Please, oh god, fuck me with your tongue," you implored as you forced your hand into a fist. Leon was more than happy to comply with such a request, and without a second thought, he thrust his tongue into your pussy like the pathetically hungry boy that he was.

He had you lulling your head back at the feel of him inside you and at how fast he was to fulfill your wishes, the perfect lover to give you the perfect gifts on your special day. You brought a finger to your clit once again to compensate for the loss of touch against that area and, like a deja vu from a couple bounces of minutes ago, it made you clench your eyes shut once you felt how overwhelming everything was becoming. Too many touches to feel for one vulnerable body of a birthday girl.

You felt the wave of a climax beginning to slither inside of your womb and up your spine, so familiar yet so not familiar as it left you way too open, teetering way too close to the edge of the cliff you might as well fall to your death in that second. This was so much deeper, so much more profound, but it didn't deter you from grinding your hips against your lover's face to catch the snap of your orgasm. In fact, the great intensity of the feeling and your emotions were fueling your fire.

"Leon...fuck... I'm gon-I'm gonna..fuck!"

You let the waves crash to the shore.

You were right, the climax really was harsh and robust. It had you sobbing and crying like a bitch in the middle of the night while your body shook vigorously and tried and failed to grasp onto anything to keep you from falling into unconsciousness. Most importantly, your climax left Leon's face smothered with your cum dribbling and trickling messily.

"Happy Birthday to you!"