.• 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙮 𝙨/𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨 •.

HEY VSAUCE, MICHAEL HERE!!!

So I posted this, like, a very long time ago on Tumblr and I totally fucking forgot to post this here so um...here's another gem of mine.

This is a request from an anon. Sorry if this took so long. I got carried away by the series I'm currently doing :). Also, I know this isn't the first request that I got but I'm still tryna figure out how to, like, deliver those stories, you know what I mean?

Anyways, I chose Leon, Chris, Carlos, and Piers for this one. Hope you enjoy :)

Warnings: Slightly NSFW for Carlos, corniness, cringy as fuck

Leon:

You and Leon had just finished training and were about to exit the room until you accidentally tripped for no reason at all, causing Leon to laugh his ass off while your face turned into a tomato.

"Oh, my God! Are you okay?" Leon asked in between cackles ad laughs.

"I'm okay"

"What did you trip on? Life?"

Oh, God... You might've just exploded right then and there with how red you were.

"Shut up"

Chris:

You and Chris were out on the streets, randomly taking a walk as the both of you were bored as fuck. While you were strolling through the sidewalk though, you didn't notice a rock just chillin' out there because of how focused you were on your conversation with Chris until you tripped on it and sheesh! People saw what happened to you.

You were embarrassed, sure, but you decided to just play it off and joke about it.

"Bet y'all can't do that, huh?"

Carlos:

You and Carlos were cleaning the house since it had been AGES since you've, like, swept the floor or something. You didn't notice a piece of paper just laying on the floor and slipped, falling face-first onto the ground.

"I'm okay!" You yelled out as you raised your thumb to assure Carlos.

However, that wasn't what he was concerned about, it was the perfect view of your ass.

You were about to stand up when Carlos suddenly grabbed your hips and grinded his groin against your butt.

"Ass up more, sweetheart"

"Wait, what? Wait, Carlos, no!"

Piers:

"Oomf!"

You fell face-first on your bedroom floor after slipping on a piece of clothing that was just sprawled out on the floor.

"Babe, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Piers showered you with questions as worry and panic began to paint his face, concerned about your well-being right now.

"Yes, babe, I'm fine. I'm not hurt", you replied, beginning to stand up from the carpeted floor.

"How are you fine? You just fell on the ground. That had to hurt!"

"No, babe, that's how I fell for you"

++++++++++++++++++

Wink, wonk. That was rushed I know and my writing is kinda...not how I write??? But I guess it just added to the humor, right...?