โ—‡๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซโ—‡ (Blac...

By Z_Zakii

(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought... More

(A/N)
โ—‡๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐žโ—‡
(Y/n)'s Magic
โ—‡๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญโ—‡
โ—‡๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐„๐ฑ๐š๐ฆโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐จ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ฒ๐ก๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐–๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐จ๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฒโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ-๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ!โ—‡
โ—‡๐–๐ก๐จ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ?โ—‡
โ—‡๐†๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐโ—‡
โ—‡๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง?โ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐šโ—‡
โ—‡๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐–๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅโ—‡
โ—‡๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐คโ—‡
Love Interests??
โ—‡๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐งโ—‡
(Y/n)'s Magic
โ—‡๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญโ—‡
โ—‡๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐โ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฑ๐ž๐ซโ—‡
โ—‡๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐโ—‡
โ—‡๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซโ—‡
โ—‡๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐…๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐“๐ซ๐ข๐จโ—‡
โ—‡๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ โ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐กโ—‡
โ—‡๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐šโ—‡

โ—‡๐€๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐งโ—‡

18.7K 632 341
By Z_Zakii

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n)'s POV

My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up breathing heavily and gasping for air. After a few minutes of calming myself down, my breathing finally became steady. I looked down at my hands and saw that my hands were kinda small? But they were covered in blood.

I looked down at my body and noticed I was wearing a plain short (F/c) dress. The skirt reached above my knees and it was rather comfortable and I could freely move in it. While looking down at my dress, some of my hair slid to the side of my face. I noticed it was a different shade from my actual hair color.

'Wait what was the color of my hair?'

I froze. My hand unconsciously went up to touch my ear. At this point I was confused and scared. I only knew one thing about me and that was my name. But I don't remember anything else.

'What happened before I got here? How did I get here? Do I know anyone? Any friends or family?'

I pondered but remembered about the blood. I looked around my body and noticed the huge cut on my stomach that was already soaking my dress.

'Why do I have this..?'

I tried standing up but immediately fell back to the ground, causing me to hiss in pain because of the cut in my stomach.

"Oi! What's a kid like you doing here?" I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned around and saw a woman with long wavy vermilion colored hair and blue eyes approaching me.

I backed away, feeling intimidated by this woman's aura. "A h-human..." I felt my body tremble. 'Why am I shaking? Why am I scared? She hasn't even done anything to me...'

"Oi, I asked you a question." The woman spoke to me again, crossing her arms, and staring at my small figure.

"I-I don't know.." She just stared at me, probably thinking what she should do with a small injured child in the middle of a forest. I looked at the ground, starting to feel uncomfortable with her staring at me.

It stayed like that for who knows how long, when she knelt down and wrapped my stomach with cloth to stop the bleeding. I felt arms going under my knees and behind my back. I flinched at the sudden contact. I looked at her, confused and scared to why she's carrying me. She began to walk and glanced at me, noticing my look of confusion.

"What's you're name kid?" She asked, looking straight ahead of us.

"(Y/n).."

"Where are you from?"

"..."

I frowned. I couldn't answer her question. I myself didn't know where I came from. Nor what happened to me. She noticed me frown and decided not to push any further. The rest of the walk was silent, yet somehow peaceful. I didn't know who this intimidating woman was and where she's bringing me, yet I felt safe with her. I felt sleepy so I shut my eyes and dozed off.

3rd person POV

A woman with vermilion colored hair was holding a young girl asleep in her arms, walking towards a church in a small village from the forsaken realm. She stops in front of the door and knocks.

After a minute of waiting, the door finally opens to reveal an old man.

"A-a royal! What brings you here ma'am?" The old man asked with a shocked face. "I'm here to have you do me a favor," the woman glanced down at the girl in her arms. "Take care of her."

The old man looked at the sleeping young girl and gently took her from the woman's arms. With that, she left without another word. The old man noticed the girl's wound and quickly placed her on a bed while calling for a woman called 'Sister Lily' to help him heal her.

(Y/n) POV

I woke up to find myself in a small room lying on a bed. I tried to sit up but someone gently pushed me back to lay down. I looked up to see a young woman smiling at me warmly.

"Don't sit up yet, you might get hurt more." Her voice was so gentle and warm. It's like she was my mother. 'Wait, do I have a mother?' I thought to myself.

"W-who are you?" I asked, wondering why a human would care for me. She then smiled at me, making me want to cover my eyes because of the brightness of her smile.

"I'm Sister Lily, may I know your name?" She looked at me, waiting for my answer. "(Y-y/n).."

'BANG!' The door slammed open, causing me to jump. "SISTER LILY! THE TABLE IS READY! PLEASE MARRY ME!" One of the boys yelled loudly. I whimpered and covered my ears. "Asta, you're scaring her..." the other boy muttered, staring at me.

Sister Lily stood up and introduced me to the two boys standing by the door. "This is (Y/n), she'll be staying with us from now on." She smiled and looked at me, pointing towards the two boys. "That's Yuno and Asta, you seem like the same age as them, so I'm sure you'd get along well."

I looked at the two standing by the door and smiled at them. One of them looked at me in awe, and the other had stars in his eyes. "(Y/n)... MARRY MEEEE!!" He screamed, jumping towards me. But before he could reach me, Sister Lily stopped him using her... book? 'I'll ask her about them later...'

"Sorry about Asta, (Y/n). He's really energetic." Sister Lily apologized sighing. "I-its ok! I'd get used to it." I smiled, finally starting to warm up to the new people I met.

[8 years later]

I was resting under a shadow of a tree daydreaming, when I heard it.

"SISTER LILYYYYYY!!!"

I sighed, knowing Asta was at it AGAIN. Proposing to Sister Lily even when she's a woman of the cloth. I decided to get up and walk towards the church. I got there just in time to see Asta get hit with magic from Sister Lily which made me chuckle at the sight in front of me.

Sister apologized and checked on Asta while others began to approach the scene.

"Well done, sister!"

"No mercy, whatsoever."

Suddenly, Asta jumped up again but fell back to the ground because of Yuno's magic.

"How many times does she have to dump you?"

"Probably more than you can count." I chuckled, making the others laugh with me. Asta rose back up to his feet and ran to Yuno. "Why are you getting in my way too, Yuno?!" He yelled even when they're standing face to face.

"Why? Because you're loud, short, obnoxious and immature. Basically, you're not appealing to women in any way." Yuno stated bluntly. I could see arrows hitting Asta in the face visibly with each insult Yuno uttered.

"HEY! IS THAT WHAT YOU SAY TO SOMEONE YOU'VE GROWN UP WITH FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS, YOU HANDSOME JERK?!" Yuno ignored Asta's yelling and helped Sister Lily with the clothes. "DONT IGNORE ME, DAMN IT! (Y/N) MARRY ME!!!"

"Asta, Sister Lily is a woman of the cloth so she can't get married. Also, you're only 15."

"Shut up! Yuno, you jerk! I challenge you to a fight, Yuno!"

"And I decline."

I watched as they bickered. I smiled looking up at the sky, tuning them out. I walked away and sat underneath a tree, letting my mind wonder again. As I daydreamed, I saw Asta run away from the church. 'What happened?' I began to worry and followed him.

As I neared where Asta was, I could hear him counting. "And now for this Moguro leaf juice, which is supposed to be good for increasing magical powers!" He said while drinking. 'How does he do that?'

I approached him as he panted. "How are you, Asta?" He turned around shocked to see me. "Ah! (Y/n) what are you doing here?" I gave him a worried look.

"I saw you running away from the church, is everything ok?" He nodded enthusiastically and yelled. "I'm going to be wizard king and marry you! I won't give up! Not yet!" I sigh in relief knowing that he's fine. "I won't give up too Asta! I'm also you're rival after all!" I grinned. I raised my fist in front of me and he gladly fist bumped with me.

'I wanna protect you all and be Wizard Queen!'

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 171 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...
184K 3.8K 83
Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh. He started a new life after it was give...
104K 2.6K 42
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...
18.5K 548 35
A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He still hasn't gave up on his dream. To beco...