๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐’๐€๐’๐’๐˜ ๐’๐„...

Da luiexette

status; completed. ยป fanfiction, very old book. tysm for reading<3 ps. hot ppl are those who reread it, ily h... Altro

acknowledgement
Prologue
Deal
Injured
Visitor
Nightmare against Courtesy
Dawn
1; Despised...?
2; Despised...?
1;Milk, Chocolate and Ketchup Stains
2; Milk, Chocolate and Ketchup Stains
Futile Rescue
Happy Birthday Master Dustpan!
1/6; What would happen if Master N turns into a baby for a day?
Fears
2; Visitor (with Cards)
ERROR 404; A Week To Many AU's
QnA{Closed}
A Kiss of Aftermath
Dares after Truths
1:Reasons
2:Reasons
Short Fluff Series
1:Windfall
2: Windfall's Birthday Special
Sick
h m . . .
Group Chat
Bunnies&Runnies
Pool Party
Playing With Fire
3:Visitor(s with Cold War)
Peace Arc
Epilouge
Appreciation
OOSS REVAMP
๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐˜๐€ โˆ แต‡แตƒแตˆหขแตƒโฟหขแต‰หข

Hot Maid n' Hot-Headeds

4.2K 148 155
Da luiexette

📌Chapter Summary: a 180° sudden change of moods.

📌Chapter Note: 24/30

💌💌💌

Same day, 20XX, 10:53

🏰

-☁

Oh no, you don't want to handle this.

The cuddling with Dust ended up a disaster, your Masters didn't slipped it on the hook.

—Mainly because Cross put some unrealistic stories that fumed the others more.

Now? the heated stares on Dust tenses the air, making your shoulders squared as you pass away multiple familiar chairs.

you hear Horror hiss, much to your displeasure as you set the tray of different dishes on the table.

Sighing, you put your chin and nose up. "You guys are still on it? It's just a scene,"

Cross rose a bone brow, eyes trailing from your head your feet.

When his gaze met your eyes, he asks, "it didn't bother you?"

Tilting your head, you open your mouth. "Why would it bother me?"

Horror chimes in, "he's a guy!"

"And?"

"he could've do something. . ." Killer adds, looking away. He adds, ". . . unexpected."

Dust rolls his pinpricks, teleporting away as the judges from others made him annoyed and uncomfortable.

Cross sighs, cupping your hands once more. "what i meant is, you should never trust anyone easily."

. . .

Looking away, you retreat your hand from his. "You mean,if you're on Dust's spot the night before,"

You eyed him, who seems to get your point. "I should be wary?"

They became silent.

That's what I thought.

You cutely wrinkle your nose, the bite in your voice no longer visible.

Dissapointed, you walk away, stopping in the entrance. "You guys underestimate my trust on you, maybe. . ."

You gave them a sideways glance, seeing their attention on your figure. You look away when you add, "I should've had safety precautions, huh?"

Killer speaks up, "(y/n) we—!"

but you didn't let him, you left the halls without listening to his useless rambles.

Maybe you should add precautions, they should give you lines.

They would've respected your choice, they should be the one who's understanding and responsible, they don't have a choice anyway.

Sighing, you head to your room, passing the forbidden library as the unusual shifting of papers filled the eerily silence that lingers around you.

That stopped you, curiosity filling your inner self as your toes back away a few steps, you found your hands twisting the doorknob.

Slowly, you open the door.

.

. .

. . .

you see Nightmare.

. . .

. .

.

it surprised you, seeing him right now with his unexpected comeback.

He seems to hear the knob click because his eyelights roam around, stopping with you.

"what do you want?"

You look away oddly, "I uhh, checked to see anyone was here."

He nods, getting a new paper on his desk. "is that so?"

Nodding, you look at him, who's already busy on the paper he newly got.

Your lips quivered when the words left your mouth, "Do you mind if I stay a bit?"

Not expecting the answer and expects for you to cast away, he eyes you cautiously. "'m guessin' somethin'  happen'd? hm?"

"Err. . . kinda." You say, resting your body on the sofa, the one where you healed Cross' battled up body.

"kinda?"

Never in a hundred years did you know you would be open with him, especially with the subject at hand.

Crossing your arms, you look away, embarrassed than uncomfortable. "They got mad to a. . . small scene."

You steal a glance at him, he sighs as he lowered the paper and eyes you, you quickly look away.

"try me." He says, feeling deep emotions in you as he warily shrugs.

You close your eyes, resting your head on the sofa. "Well, me and the others got into a fight, it involves the night with Dust somehow."

He whistles, rising a bonebrow. "what? is dust your—?"

"—No!" You cut him off, heat in your cheeks. He laughs at your reaction. "They were sick and. . . I feel responsible."

"i know."

You stop in your sentence, locking gaze with him. "You do? Why didn't you stayed?"

. . .

. .

.

"continue." He asks, avoiding your question as you nod, you saw him sigh in relief.

"So, Me and Dust cuddled and slept in the same bed for a night." You continued.

It seems to get his attention, his brows were furrowed at your words. "huh, unexpected."

"Cross added some features that weren't even true when he saw us, so it angered the others more!"

You hear him laugh at your words, it made you frown. He says, "normal cross."

Biting the insides of your cheek, you expect him to let you continue your story.

It wasn't long when he said, "your kindness is truly remarkable, tell me (y/n),"

Breathing out seems to weight a ton, you locked gaze with him as he adds, "would the responsibility of this will be too much of a burden to your soul?"

Your mouth hinged slightly open, you didn't understand his words, somehow, you look away, not trusting your voice as you dig deeper for the right meaning.

Nah, he won't give you answers.

It made you sink on the couch, negative emotions feeding in your soul as you struggle to fight it along with sleep.

The sudden drowsiness made him smirk, he can feel your soul fight back to the wave of negative emotions attacking you.

You were too kind for your own good.

It won't take you far.

Sleep tight, princess.

💤💤💤

20XX, 11:37

🌲🌷🌳

-⛅

With the acceptance of his Papyrus' gone, Dust can't help but feel alone, the emptiness inside him clogging negativity.

His sneakers kicks a nearby pebble, teeth and fist clenching while his maw would tilt slightly after countable seconds.

How he wished he's still the insane back then, talking to Papyrus with ease, he would often smile at Papyrus' little congratulations whenever he killed someone.

Stupidity, thinking life is a gift.

Life is full of shit, you can be dead any time.

His ears caught a sudden sound of footsteps approaching east, Dust scowls. "leave me alone, cross."

He was mad at his bullshits, Cross can always make a move on (Y/n).

Cross you dumb idiot, look at how small your non-existent brain is.

"hm."

Dust sighs, looking away with his anger faltering, "what do you want, boss?"

Nightmare smiles, yet, his pupils held malice and coldness.

"we need to talk."

Dust sighs again, nodding.

The two of them walked in the garden, Dust asks, "where were you, anyway?"

Nightmare replies. "nowhere."

. . .

. .

.

. .

. . .

"stay away from her."

Dust was taken aback by Nightmare's words, his eye lights were wide and unblinking. 

Nightmare growls, much to his demised. He knew what was happening. "got it?"

Dust skull's turn low, eyeing the ground with aggression burning on his insides, it took all his strength not to kill Nightmare, — he can't because he's not that strong. —.

He mumbled a 'yes'.

Nightmare grins, patting his head. "i'm sick of the truce by the way."

The latter walks away, malice in his pupils, he gave him one last glance before teleporting somewhere.

Dust curses  under his breath, telling himself that whatever what's on his mind right now won't happen.

The sudden pull of pain stop his mind, the painful tug on his soul makes tears flow from his eyes.

What was that pull? What's that supposed to mean?

You were connected to it somehow.

💜❤💛

With the others, Cross gave off a sigh, realizing that fighting is off the lines, they all agreed to share even though they're dominant and selfish pricks.

The thing going on with (y/n) wasn't okay though, she put lines on her self.

"(y/n). . . " Cross mumbles, his hand grasping for any fabric of yours.

You took a step back though, it made him displeased, you sigh as you answer. "Yes?"

Cross bows his skull, eyes on the floor with guilt burning in the inner of his eye lights. he mumble, "i'm sorry. . ."

he hears you sigh. "It's not only me who you should be sorry—,"

i lock gaze with her as i smile. "i'll make it up with him, are we okay now?"

she nods, making him feel relieved as he smile.

her giggle echoed to the room, softly patting Cross' skull afterwards as the lavender tint blossoms on my cheekbones.

How he wished this could stay on forever.

the sudden footsteps of someone made them look to its direction, it was Horror.

"cut'd lovey-dovey, ya two, nig't 's back." Horror scowls, leaning by the door's entrance.

(y/n) flinched while Cross put up a frown, the latter says, "something wrong?"

"he calls for us," Horror looks away, uncomfortable. "exc'pt d'hum'n."

it made you frown while Cross rose a brow, the sudden change of  nicknames vibrating his curiosity.

Did something go wrong?  Why did he felt uncomfortable with the mention of Nightmare's name?

The knowing look of Horror's tells him also.

💜💜💜

📌Chapter End Note(s): Lame,  I know xD.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

8.5K 424 36
Killer Target. A young lady who was taught to live of her free will and to never listen to rules. Magic flowed everywhere, and she was one of the few...
263K 5.6K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...