SECRETS ➳ β₯ JEON J.K

By luvhoseokjin

Park Youna. A simple young girl who coming from her hometown in Busan to pursue her study in Seoul. Then she... More

PROLOGUE πŸ’œ
πŸ¦‹ One πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Two πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Three πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Four πŸ¦‹ | βœ–οΈ19+ βœ–οΈ
πŸ¦‹ Five πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Six πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Seven πŸ¦‹ | βœ–οΈ19+βœ–οΈ
πŸ¦‹ Eight πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Nine πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Ten πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Eleven πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Twelve πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Thirteen πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fourteen πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fifteen πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Sixteen πŸ¦‹| βœ–οΈ19+βœ–οΈ
πŸ¦‹ Eighteen πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Nineteen πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Twenty πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Twenty One πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Twenty Two πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Twenty Three πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Twenty Four πŸ¦‹ | βœ–οΈ19+βœ–οΈ
πŸ¦‹ Twenty Five πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Twenty Six πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Twenty Seven πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Twenty Eight πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Twenty Nine πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Thirty πŸ¦‹ | βœ–οΈ 19+βœ–οΈ
πŸ¦‹ Thirty One πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Thirty Two πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Thirty Three πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Thirty Four πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Thirty Five πŸ¦‹ | βœ–οΈ19+βœ–οΈ
πŸ¦‹ Thirty Six πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Thirty Seven πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Thirty Eight πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Thirty Nine πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fourty πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fourty One πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fourty Two πŸ¦‹ | βœ–οΈ19+βœ–οΈ
πŸ¦‹ Fourty Three πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fourty Four πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fourty Five πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fourty Six πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fourty Seven πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fourty Eight πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fourty Nine πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fifty πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fifty One πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fifty TwoπŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fifty Three πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fifty Four πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹Fifty FiveπŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Fifty Six πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹Fifty SevenπŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹Fifty EightπŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹Fifty NineπŸ¦‹ | βœ–οΈ19+βœ–οΈ
πŸ¦‹ Sixty πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Sixty One πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Sixty Two πŸ¦‹
πŸ¦‹ Sixty Three πŸ¦‹

πŸ¦‹ Seventeen πŸ¦‹| βœ–οΈ19+ βœ–οΈ

1K 59 51
By luvhoseokjin

༻✦༺

I woke up to see the bed beside me was empty and Jungkook wasn't there in this room.
I stretched my arms to only feel sore in my lower body. Well...he fucked me really hard this morning as he would broken down my cervix. But I really love the way he making love to me, it was the sweet, romantic, erotic with slighty rough, are the best thing that I've ever feel. I've been missing being beneath him, the way he stare at me with his lustfull eyes, who wanting more than just a kiss.

The clock in the wall show it's already 4 in the afternoon, wow I've nap for that long? I think this bed make me more comfortable after sex. But I decided to find Jungkook and get up from this comfort bed, I found his loose grey tshirt still on the floor and I put it on my body. I step out from his bedroom looking arround the living room and kitchen but he nowhere to be found. My throat feel dry after the moaning mess I create and I went to the refrigerator to grab a cold water and gulping down in one go.

"Shit!"
I was about to drop my body to the couch when I heard him cursing. I peek through the door which slightly open at the right of the living room, then I found him sit behind the computer screens. His back was facing me and I tiptoeing my feet towards him. As I standing behind, I was so surprised when I see him shirtless in this cold room. I watched how his fingers moving skillfully on the keyboard to shoot the opponent who attacked him. I believe he mostly spend his weekend in this room, telling by how he decorated the room with this special game PC and the ergonomics gamer chair. He seems really focused to noticing my appearance in this room and I decided to slip out to not disturbing him. But when I turned around, his hand grab mine and with quick move, he already sitting me on his lap.
"Give me a seconds to finish this" he said without looking at my shocked face.

"How did you know that I was here?" I asked while observing his serious face but his lip turned to forming a smile.

"Your scent tell me" He move his head to the crook of my neck and inhaling my scent.
"Ah...Always my favorite" He briefly glanced at me before returned to focus at his game.

I smile and putting my left arm arround his neck, to make me comfortable on his lap. But the seconds he promises to finish the game turned to be another fifteen minutes later.
"Jungkook...just let me get out from here, so you could continue your game, I will not disturbing you" I said in desperately trying to escape from him.

"No, I want you to stay here..." he said while his fingers keep pressings the keyboard without rest. He didn't want to stop playing the game but he also didn't want me to get out from here.

"Do you want me here for what?" I wriggle on purpose to tease his lower body with my ass.

"You...naughty little girl..."
I can feel the little bulge start to swelling inside his sweatpants, but he trying hard to focused into his game. But an idea of giving him a slight blowjob crossed my mind. This position give me more opportunity to moving my hips sensually.

"I will not staying here to doing nothing, Jeon Jungkook...." I said while sliping my body down between his crotch. He raised his eyebrows and move his chair backwards a little bit, to let me kneel on my knees. His bulge is already hard enough to be seen.
"Do you want it?" I bite my lower lips to tease and carefully caress his boner from outside the sweatpants.

"As you can see Miss, my body already want you...do what you want to do to me" He answered while smirked at me.

"As you wish then..." I pulling down his sweatpants and found that he didn't wear his boxer, so his dick easily arise infront of my face. What a fantastic view, even though I've been seeing his dick for a couple times, but it's still amazingly to see how his dick could instantly erected when I only tease him. It's curving upward like a banana and it's very unique to see how this guy triming their lower hair and honestly I love it. I don't know since when giving him a blowjob is being my favorite thing.

While he try to immersing with his game, I started to grab his veiny shaft then stroke it up and down slowly. Using my tongue to wet the tip area and tasting his salty precum, my motion begin to made him feel more aroused by my touch as he clenched his thigh.

He let out an "emmmmmhh" while I savor every inch of his length and going deep as I can. It's just still unbelievable to feel how big his dick inside of my mouth.

"No...No...No...ohhhh" He muttered then I look up at him but keep sucking on, he shaking his head repeatedly,
"Not you baby....please keep going....ahhhh"

Listening to his words, I keep bobbing my head to sucking and licking my favorite thing. His legs already trembling enough from the pleasure I give to him. He remain quiet but sometimes he let out a little moan as he still focused on the screen. I love to tease him like this, let's see how far he could hold back his desire.

"Ohhh...baby....why you're so good at this?" He finally put his left hand on my head and pulled my hair in his grip.
"Ohh fuck!" I smirked under his curse,

"You just incredibly sexy to be ignore baby, come here..." He stopping my movement down there and ask me to get on his lap.
"I never lose when I'm playing a games, I hate to be lose, but...this is the first that I'm willingly to lose everything for you" After he said that, he move closer to kiss my lips and I don't waste my time to kissing back his juicy lips. In the middle of our hot kisses, I startled when suddenly his arm rest going down to make me easy straddling on his lap, and he pushed back the chair so he could lie down under me. Wow I'm impressed with this gamer chair, it's very multifunctional I thought.

Jungkook help me to remove his tshirt that I'm wearing then ripped my panty and throwing it somewhere. He positioning himself into my entrance and pushed me down as he watch how his dick slowly disappear in my core. We stay still for a seconds to adjusting our position before I start to grind away.

"Ahhh...Let me take care of you Jungkook...ohhhh" I said while moaning his name in pleasurable. Being submissive he was, he sit back grabbing my ass and close his eyes to enjoying everything I do to him. My lips move to kiss his neck to his chest, I never get enough to adore his upper body and those muscle. Ughh...it's really turning me on to make me in puddle down there.

We both let out a loud moan as he also thrust me back in and out of me with slow pace to balancing my movements.  I keep moving my hips insanely and this time I completely control him to enjoy the show. I arched my back to give him a full view of my breast right infront of his face. Is it his thigh were too comfortable or this gamer chair give us a different sensation while making love? He put his hand on my waist to prevent me fall back to increase the pleasure which is drives both of us going wild.

"You're beautiful baby..." I looked down at him until our eyes meet to staring at each other, his stare was so intimidating to make my heart skip a fantastic beat while our body keep moving in sensual rhythm.

"Ahhh...Jungkook" Without any warning, I come within a seconds and there goes my legs already weak from reaching my climax. But I still to do my work until I feel his dick twinged and hitting my spot perfectly. He widened his eyes as I let him to let out all of his liquid inside of me. I fall on top of him as our body become weak.

"Youna....I'm sorry baby...hhhhh" He breathlessly try to speak while hugging my body.

"Don't worry...it's nearly my period to come....so it's safe" I said calmly.

"Really??" He ask in surprise.

"Why? Are you affraid that I'll pregnant?" I raised my body from him and stare at him to see how he will react upon my question.

"No...It just...I just knew about that" He smile reassuring me from the negative thoughts that already filled my mind.
"I will always here by yourside, don't you believe me?"

Now it's my turn, to how I should react at his question?
His eyes tell me the sincere of his words that
he is truly give all his compassion to me.

"I do Jungkook....
I do believe in you"
I answered as I'm under his spell. I know it's all too sudden that he confesses his feelings to me but I couldn't deny that we already heading deep to fell for each other.

༻✦༺

Do you believe him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.1K 59
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
31K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
225K 6.2K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
147K 9.3K 92
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐒𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 π†π‘π„π˜ β™‘ . A shiver ran down to her body when he held her by her waist pullin...