Letters | Taegyu | Completed

By hazelinlovemay

"Your love letter boy." Where Taehyun sneaks anonymous love letters into Beomgyu's locker. I can't really wr... More

*°:⋆ 1 ⋆:°*
✧༺♥༻∞ 2 ∞༺♥༻✧
✧**✿❀ 3 ❀✿**
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 4 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
♥*♡∞:。.。 5 。.。:∞♡*♥
༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙ ⊹ 6 ⊹༝̩̩̥͙ ༓༝̩̩̥͙
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ 7 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
✼  ҉  ✼ 8 ✼  ҉  ✼
✩•̩̩͙*ೃ 9 *ೃ✩•̩̩͙
𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 10 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ 11 ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃
☆♬○ 12 ○♬☆
ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ 13 ◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ
»» 14 ««
△▼△ 15 △▼△▼
☆✼★ 16 ★✼☆
⊹ 17 ⊹
✥✤✣ 18 ✣✤✥
✧○ꊞ○ 19 ○ꊞ○✧
❅*⋆⍋ 20 ⍋⋆*❅
o○ 21 ○o
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 22 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙
‿୨ 23 ୧‿
●○●○ 25 ●○●○
❃.✮ 26 ✮.❃
༻∞ 27 ∞༺
▓▓▓▓▓▓ 28 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
*:༅。 29 。༅:*
【☆】★【☆】 30 【☆】★【☆】
*%* 31 *%*
⍋*∞ 32 ∞*⍋
✥✤✣ 33 ✣✤✥
o○ 34 ○o
    ҉   ҉   ҉ 35 ҉   ҉   ҉   
ꕥ 36 ꕥ
→ 37 ←
♡֎ 38 ֎♡
⑅ 39 ⑅
:༅。.。༅ 40 :༅。.。༅

*+ 24 +*

1.2K 81 57
By hazelinlovemay

❤ Hi. I hope your day is going well. ❤

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

"Where were you all day?" Jin lifted an eyebrow while sitting next to Namjoon who was playing Xbox."

Taehyun froze.

"Um. Good question." Taehyun scratched the back of his head with a shrug.

"Kang Taehyun. I got an email from this Mr. Bae teacher of yours that you didn't show up for his class today. Is that right?" Jin lowered his glasses and glared at Taehyun.

Taehyun sighed and nodded.

"So does this mean you didn't go to any of your other classes either?"

Taehyun silently nodded again.

Jin gasped.

"You skipped a whole day of school?! Are you nuts! Taehyun I thought you were the top student, smart, and a kid who never skips class!" Jin yelled.

Namjoon took off his headphones.

"Aish, chill, I skip classes all of the time." Namjoon waved Seokjin off.

Seokjin turned around to face his boyfriend.

"WHAT?! You know what never mind. I'll talk to you later, shut up for now, you're a bad influence on Taehyun over here."

Namjoon dramatically put a hand over his heart.

Seokjin glared back at Taehyun.

"So tell me why, why did you skip ALL of your classes today?"

Taehyun gulped.

"I went to visit my mom last night at the graveyard, but then I fell asleep and I didn't wake up until late afternoon today and well um, here I am?" Taehyun said.

"You what?"

"I said I went to visit mom last night." Taehyun mumbled.

Jin's eyes widened.

"You're telling me. Kim Seokjin. That you not only skipped a whole day worth of class but you also snuck out last night without me knowing?! Do you know how disappointed I am in you young ma-"

"Babe, oh my god, he went to visit his dead mother, chill, honestly if that's the excuse it's not even bad. I wouldn't yell at him." Namjoon rolled his eyes before going back to his game.

Jin huffed along with a long a silence.

"Fine, but if this happens again, you will be in trouble." Seokjin warned.

Taehyun nodded and started to walk up his stairs.

Jin's face softened.

"Oh and, if you want visit your mom's grave anytime, just tell me. You don't have to sneak out." Seokjin spoke.

Taehyun soflty grinned.

"Okay Seokjin." He climbed up the stairs into his room with a tiny smile.

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

I can't express in words what you mean to me. To me you mean the world and the moon. I truly really like you from my soul.

-Your love letter boy.

Beomgyu read over the note.

"So what does it say?" Yeonjun peeked at the note.

"Bitch, I ain't telling you." Beomgyu pulled the note to his chest so Yeonjun wouldn't be able to see what was written on it.

"Aww come on. Why not?" Yeonjun pouted.

"Because. It was meant for me, not you." Beomgyu frowned.

Yeonjun sighed.

"Whatever."

Beomgyu looked at him.

"So who do you think wrote the note? Was it you? Huening Kai?" Beomgyu asked.

"What the fuck, first of all, me and Kai are taken by beautiful people, so it's definitely not us." Yeonjun crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Well then, who could it possibly be." Beomgyu whined.

"I don't know, who do you socialize with the most." Yeonjun shrugged.

"Well, you, Kai, Soobin, Taehyun. Wait! What if it's Taehyun?!" Beomgyu's face lit up with excitement.

"It's not, you dumbass." Yeonjun said.

"How do you know?" Beomgyu cocked his head at the male.

"It can't be him. I don't think Taehyun would write that kind of shit." Yeonjun lied. He looked at Beomgyu who frowned again.

"You're right Jun. I just really want to know who it might be." Beomgyu said.

"I can see that."

Beomgyu laughed.

"Who else am I friends with?" Beomgyu scratched his chin.

"I don't know? Jungkook, Taehyung, Jisung, and Felix are like the only guys you're close with so it might be one of them." Yeonjun pointed out.

"Maybe. Who talks to me the most?"

"Well it's either Jisung or Felix because Tae and Jungkook are dating each other."

"But I thought Jisung and Felix are both straight." Beomgyu bit his lip.

"I mean, life is full of surprises." Yeonjun shrugged.

Beomgyu nodded.

"I haven't even talked to those four in a while."

He re-read the note and a lightbulb sparked in his head.

"What if it's Felix?"

Yeonjun looked at him.

"Felix? Why Felix?" Yeonjun questioned.

"I mean, he has the cuter personality out of Jisung and him." Beomgyu shrugged as he handed the note to Yeonjun.

"Hey you let me read it!" He teased.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Just read it, isn't it cute?" Beomgyu gushed.

Yeonjun nodded in agreement.

"I mean it sure is but, I'm not sure on Felix."

"Well I am!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

Yeonjun mentally sighed in relief as Beomgyu didn't think it would have been Taehyun.

"I gotta go Beomgyu, have fun trying to prove to me that it's actually Felix who's been writing those letters to you." Yeonjun winked as he stood up from Taehyun's desk chair.

"Humph! I'll prove to you." He watched as Yeonjun walked out of his room.

"Now if I could only find proof..."

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

Taehyun's phone lit up with a new text message. Taehyun scrambled to get his phone as he tripped over his two front feet onto the carpet.

Gyu

I think I know who the love letter boy is.

"WHAT?!" Taehyun shouted as he paled.

Gyu is typing...

~*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*~

❤ Kekekeke. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1K 10
In where two boys become roommates in the college they both go to, but let's say these roommates friendship is very unique.. Side Ships: Yeonbintae S...
71.4K 3.8K 43
It all started with receiving a letter inside his locker. Beomgyu had a rough childhood until his mom married a very known and respected man. He was...
58.9K 2.9K 20
- there are things that wasn't supposed to happen, but they did anyway. or, the story of two lovers who were never meant for each other, but destiny...
40.1K 332 18
txt onshots! smut and fluff. requests open! just message me on wattpad! started: June 9, 2023 ended: ???