The Girl and The Band

By XxpotatoeeexX954

Luna Bell is a pretty average person. She lives with her sister, Julia, in their apartment while finishing up... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36- Jacob's POV
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 14

136 5 0
By XxpotatoeeexX954

"What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he repeats.

I think for a slight moment and then just blurt out, "Yes."

"Really?"

I nod, "Yeah, sure. I'll be your girlfriend."

He just smirks and gets out of the car and while I'm getting out he holds his hand out and with a laugh I take it.

We walk back into the house hand in hand not realizing who was waiting for us.

Since the garage eventually leads you into the living room and there's really no avoiding it when you want to go upstairs, we had to go through there.

And the whole band was there.

"Where were you two?"

My head snaps towards Jacob who is smirking while sitting on a couch and looking right back at me.

"Ooh were you guys on a date?"

My head then snaps at Will who is doing the exact same thing as Jacob.

"I can't hide this from them," Noah says as he shrugs his shoulders before sitting down.

"Wait a minute, why are you holding hands?" Jacob asks as his eyes dart down from mine to our hands.

I instinctively let go but Michael takes it back, "'Cause she's my girlfriend."

My eyes go wide and the other three all break out in huge smiles.

"Oh really?"

I groan and just start heading towards the stairs.

"Hey, it's nothing to be embarrassed about, Sia!" Jacob exclaims and I know he is trying not to laugh.

"Yeah not everyone can resist the charm of Michael Allen!" Will adds.

I don't respond and I just head upstairs while continuing to hear the four of them all arguing/messing around when all of a sudden it's full arguing.

Against my better judgment, I decided to go down to make sure they weren't killing each other.

What I found was, in my opinion, worse.

There was a fifth guy, just leaning against the entryway of where Michael and I had entered less than twenty minutes ago. Before I made myself known I looked him over and noticed he had the darkest hair and just slightly lighter eyes.

As my idiots continue yelling he looks around and his eyes eventually land on me.

"Who is that?" he asks as he points at me.

They all snap their heads in my directions and before they say anything I just roll my eyes, "Did your mom ever tell you that pointing is rude?"

He just smirks, "You're a feisty one, aren't you? Who are you?"

"Luna Bell, your replacement."

His smirk immediately disappears, "My what?"

I smirk and walk over to him, "I'm the new lead singer for The Howling Wolves."

He just looks me up and down and then scoffs, "Yeah right. They wouldn't have a girl as their lead."

I roll my eyes, I'm really not liking this guy, "Sexist much?"

He shakes his head just slightly, "No not at all, you just don't really fit the image."

"I really don't see how you can be talented enough to get a solo deal. Unless being a massive jerk gives you brownie points."

He scowls, "I doubt you're any better."

I look over at the idiots, "Go get your instruments."

They all run out and within the next ten minutes, Will has his keyboard, Noah has a drum pad, Jacob has a guitar, and Michael has a bass.

He rolls his eyes, "What you want to do a singing battle or something?"

I smirk, "Try to keep up."

I walk back over to the boys and tell them what song and they all smirk and start.

"First things first

I'ma say all the words inside my head

I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh-ooh

The way that things have been oh-ooh

Second thing second

Don't you tell me what you think that I could be

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh-ooh

The master of my sea, oh-ooh

I was broken from a  young age

Taking my sulkin' to the masses

Writing my poems for the few

Tha look at me, took to me shook at me, feelin' me

Singing from heartache from the pain

Taking my message from the veins

Speaking my lesson from the brain

Seeing the beauty through the

Pain

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Pain

You break my down and build me up, believer, believer

Pain

Oh, let the bullets fly, oh, let them rain

My life, my love, my drive it came from

Pain

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer"

As the song continued we both got madder and madder at each other, I'm not really sure why but I was perfectly fine with it.

By the end, I was practically screaming but I knew I still sounded better than the idiot in front of me.

"Pain

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Pain

You break my down and build me up, believer, believer

Pain

Oh, let the bullets fly, oh, let them rain

My life, my love, my drive it came from

Pain

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer"

As the boys finished, Cole just looked at me with a scowl, "You can sing, so what? You're not a triple-threat like me."

The boys behind me laugh and I just shake my head and grab my phone from my pocket, "A triple-threat is someone who can sing, write music, and play at least one instrument, right?"

He just nods and I go to the track that Shawn had sent me, "Listen to this."

When I start to play it his scowl slowly goes away, "Did you write that?"

I smirk, "Yep, every single part of it. Which is more than I can say about you. You can't write harmonies or come up with instrumental aspects, can you? I wrote the sheet music that the boys are using."

His scowl comes back, "So what, I have someone who will do it for me, and still you're not a triple-threat."

I just roll my eyes and take Jacob's guitar from him before doing random riffs I know and then once I'm done, I just smile at the jerk, go back to Will's keyboard, and start playing one of the hardest songs I know.

By the time I'm done and back in front of him, Cole is just standing there defeated and practically speechless, "You're a triple-threat."

I just smirk, "Yep, which means I'm just as talented, probably even more than you. So how about you run along and get the hell out of here."

Without saying another word, he turns around and walks out.

Right when we hear his car speed away, the boys break out in excitement and laugh at how I just put that idiot in his place.

~~~~~~~~~~

{A/N- During the song, the italic text is Luna singing, the bold text is Cole, and the italic-bold is the two of them.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7 0 15
Emily always wanted to play in a band, but she's too afraid and low thinking of herself to actually join one. She plays the guitar quite good and her...
17.4K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
88.7K 565 32
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! 43K READS HOLY SHIT !!THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!❤️( this story is completed ) The chapters will be about you and the band members...
4.4K 225 18
Alice is a girl who lives in California and works at a bookstore. Nothing special, but the college she goes to has her write a "pen pal" for 3 months...